What did you just call me?

Acute

Right

Abstruse

Why did he get so triggered by that?

Peckerwood

>a tooth
I don't get it

People just hate being called obtuse. I called this bitch obtuse once and she lost her mind at me

Ukase

His supremacy was being put into question and he needed to put a stop to it quickly

This

I called my mom obtuse once and she made my dad sleep on the couch for trying to defend me

My friends, it has often been said that I like war.

My friends, I like war...

No, friends, I love war!

I love holocausts.

I love blitzkriegs.

I love defensive lines.

I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats.

Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth.

I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle.

My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds. And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiger acht acht (88) to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling. Like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy.

The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing schmeissers!

When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, (tone suddenly softens) I'm in ecstasy.

I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped, and killed.

I love to be squashed under the heel of the British and American war machines. The humiliation, as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the jagdbombers flying overhead.

im gonna call someone obtuse now

never done it, seemed like who cares

why does it bother them so much?

I used to work at mcdonalds and one time I was trying to explain to a customer that an order didn't have the ingredient they wanted. They kept asking until i said it just doesn't and called them obtuse. They demanded to speak to the manager.

how did i not know that obtuse triggers people

i just say idiot retard dipshit dickhead fuckwit dumbcunt

A

FUCKING

JEW

now let me out of this goddamn prison you filthy fucking kike!

can't believe they got away with this

>delivering best man's speech at my best friend's wedding
>talk about how his wife was dropping hints for months before he caught on
>"We weren't sure if Steve was afraid of commitment, or just obtuse!"
>Pause for laughter
>Dead silence
>Groom's father gets up, snatches the mic out of my hand, and pushes me out of the hall
>Locks the door behind me

worst day of my life desu

NIGGERFAGGOT.

Serves you right for using the O-word

It was an antisemitic slur at the time, but it wasn't very well-documented nor was its etymology so it's probably a little confusing to audiences unless they have a little know-how. Neat historically accurate little tidbit, though.

how is it antisemitic?

Space cowboy

DOUBLE NIGGER

Circle, Kikel, Kike, Obtuse circle, deformed kikel, deformed kike

Jew noses are obtuse shapes.

He's uneducated and thought he meant gay or something.

It's why idiots get more triggered over being called a dummy than a retard. Its just how desensitized they are to the word. Nobody really says obtuse so it pissed him off really badly.