WESTERN POPULATION REDUCTION WAS PLANNED - PROOFS

A 1969 memo to The Population Council (A Rockefeller NGO) from (((Frederick S. Jaffe))) of Planned Parenthood outlining ways to covertly reduce the birthrate in the USA in the future.

Among the main methods are promoting feminism, homosexuality and making marriage more difficult...

Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view
youtube.com/watch?v=jeQVPD-_KO0
ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Population_Bomb
guttmacher.org/guttmacher-institute-faq
youtube.com/watch?v=0cOogMO_zNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a bump

source doc?

Info about Jaffe here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe

Full Jaffe memo here:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view

It is good to slow down population rise, but it is absolutely terrible to corrupt minds of many. It may spread and may cause us to soon end ourselves

>REDUCE WORLD POPULATION !!
>b-but not western population...

Everything going on today has been laid out in Agenda 21.

Whats your point?

1969? think more like 1900
ww1 was a way to reduce overpopulation

it was the kikes all along

The non-Hispanic white American fertility rate was already low at this point while black and Hispanic fertility was over 3.

>it was the kikes all along
I've always tried to resist thinking this way but now I think I'm just resigned to it.
My countrymen might have fought for the wrong side...

People complain about how the world is crowded but cry about the reduction of western population.

I figure they wanted to stop the black one the most.

Well this particular document is about Population Control in the US. I'm from Europe and have noticed the same trends so I made this thread about 'the West'

because white populations are in decline because of kike sorcery while our countries are pumping in millions of browns who are breeding with reckless abandon while living and benefiting off our welfare system
>let's reduce the population, too many people!
... is kikespeak for less whites and more browns

Oldfag here, I think there was a moral panic around overpopulation in the early 70s, Google Malthusians, some bad math projected catastrophic overpopulation though it was bunk.

also what flag is that? pic related

forgot pic

moldova

>american education

>UNKNOWN
RARE
It's Andorra though

>andorra

kek polish education

was this released recently?

It's obviously Andorra, are you retarded or something.

Yeah, lots of population control going on in Africa

Nice tin foil hat guys

Everyone knows Planned Parenthood are a bunch of fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeQVPD-_KO0

Appears to be real.

Jaffes son appears to confirm it in this thread:

ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real

Type in Jaffes memo in google - plenty of sauces.

Doesnt look like MSM have touched it though - no surprises there though!

>Reduce world population
>but keep the shittiest ones
And this makes more sense?

Not sure. Seems to have been released around 2011

Nothing to see here, go... I mean guys.

easier to control, manipulate, enslave?

that's why giving vote to women only helps the left because their entire policies are based on feelings and wishthinking and no facts and logic

Thats in straya right?

Gee, I wonder why they wouldnt want people listening to a bear ripping helpless people in the bush apart.

I can only assume that western populations are more state-controlled/domesticated and therefore the measures have been more sucessful

AND/OR

The affforementioned Kalergi plan to 'black' white populations and make them more malleable, atomised and rootless is actually a thing

Doesn't matter. I won't let you judge me based on flag.
>this guy's on point but he's from a shit country. Agreeing with him means that i'm as dumb. I'm white so i'm better than him whatever the reason.

I see these docs as the predecessor to that and Agenda 2030, yes.

There needs to be more threads here about those subjects, too. I never see Agenda 21 or 2030 mentioned here, even in anti-UN threads. Too many people are clueless about this shit.

We're the people who hold shit together while the rest of the world runs around in the mud like fucking savages beheading each other.

WE therefore are the ones who need to breed MORE, not the damned shitskins; they are already overrunning the globe with their starving, war-torn offspring.

Yes, I remember that, it's why I ever learned about overpopulation at all, the lingering paranoia from that period. Nevertheless, they were basically right; they just underestimated how long it would take to reach the breaking point.

Yeah, i agree. If only 5% of cuck, trap, compete threads were about UN agendas everyone would be better off!

eight chan pol is more cerebral, as the threads last several days and you can often find that sort of thing

It's Andorra. The paranoid poster from Andorra. It's a part of Europe, I dunno why they're so chronically butthurt.

There are multiple flag guides online with that flag listed as Andorra. More than that I can't promise. LOL

Yeah, they really are. And I say this as a former leftie-ish who used to like them okay. They did give top tier women's health exams and shit like that for free or very low-cost. It wasn't shabby either. I went once with my gf and the doctor was nicer than the one she had before on Kaiser.

But I guess that was all a front. Pretty disillusioning. I don't even care so much that they were selling fetus tissue since after all, it's better to use it for research than to dump it. It was pretty clear they weren't profiting much if at all, either. But it was their shitty attitude about it that bothered me. Totally inappropriate and it spoke volumes.

As always, I have to add, not ALL women. Good god man, you had Thatcher. You should know.

I myself am lucky to be with a redpilled woman who is more tough and rational in some things than I am. My mother was the same.

Not all women. You have to ignore the shit ones and the brainwashed tarts, and pursue quality.

The memo and Planned Parenthood is for the US but we have similar things to PP in Europe and I think the things in the memo could equally apply to the West too

Haha, yeah, that is why I go to 8. They're a bit humorless, this place is funnier and even friendly at times which 8 seldom is. But the info there and the permissiveness about certain things like doxing etc--priceless.

Kek. Agreed. I go 4 when I mostly want a laugh or get the latest news (as it updates quicker). 8 when im in a serious mood and want to learn something in heavy detail

Its Andorra you dumb nigger Moldova doesn't show up as unknown.

You're all pretty fucking stupid. Try some BSc Geography and you'll be educated on the physicalities of population growth and decline.

Undeveloped countries have high birth rates due to lack of contraception, high risk of infant mortalit and because of an agrarian economy.

Developing countries have a high birth rate, but their death rates go down over time because they are exposed to technology and medical procedures that help people live longer. Birth rates also decrease because people get jobs other than farming.

Developed economies have low birth rates and low death rates because our economies allow for advanced healthcare, contraception and an aspirational population that puts success at the top of their priority list, rather than making a family.

Despite this, we all need to recognise that populations of developed countries are growing at a faster rate than developing or undeveloped, purely because of the very low death rate.

There's no conspiracy to reduce Western populations. It's completely ludicrous.

Exactly, no other reason makes sense for the cuckening

The only diference the jews have is that they either shill for the world centre to be in israel (zionists) or a decentralized kike aristocracy (diaspora)

$0.05 shekels deposited

Cut it with the abuse pal. We're trying to have a discussion here.

Look through the thread. There does appear to have been lots of proof provided with links that control measures to stall/reduce population may have been put in place, mostly social such as promotion of homosexuality, feminism and inhibiting family formation.

Looking at the West today, can you honestly say that homosexuality, feminism and making marriage harder haven't been promoted by the state or its agents?

shameless bump

I appreciate your efforts to adjust the transcript :^)

Most of this happened.
And the Western world is dying because of it.

Yep. Well please take note of this info and spread it around. Tell friends or twitter it or whatever. It could be very important in the future

At the very least some serious questions need to be asked

UNCOMMON

interesting

>Agenda 2030
I know about agenda 21, what is 2030?

and who created the paranoia?

HARDLY SEEN

>It was pretty clear they weren't profiting much if at all
kek, what?

what makes you say that?

>You're all pretty fucking stupid.
wow, great argument

A guy called Paul Ehrlich poularised it in a book "The Population Bomb". None of his predictions came true, but his ideas caused a fear of overpopulation in the 21st century, and helped shape public policy at high levels.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Population_Bomb

>1969
Next time choose an old typewriter font.

Governments are desperately trying to increase population to keep the machine going.

(((erlich)))?

published by a jewish publishing house by any chance?

That's because it's the white populations that's going down in the west, you know, the ones that are actually supposed to be there.

Decline of white population has been used as the reasoning behind the destructive immigration that we are seeing today. The IMF is pushing very hard in favor of population "enhancement".

Kike Sorcery? You mean abortions which white women can usually afford with dads money while poorer women aka shitskins can't ? It's not rocket science what's happening here. Combine that with the left propaganda that white women just fucking eat up and it's safe to say were fucked.

Okay, let's assume this is real.

Why the West?

Why not China; why not India; why not Africa?

Those three are the where the vast majority of world's population.

bit not White people

why do they want to eliminate Whites?

They're not white.

After a scout round on the internet I am convinced its real.

Well, it could be any or a combination of these:
1. At the time, westerners were using more resources per capita
2. Westerners were clearly 'top dog' at the time so if they were your rivals it would be in your interest to reduce their demographics, particularly in a way they wouldn't notice (unlike war)

Anyone else have any suggestions?

>It is good to slow down population rise
not for Whites, but yes for shitskins

It isn't about race, it's about population. If you're wanting to depopulate the world, why go after a group that already has a declining population?

That's like saying you want to rid minorities in America and then go after Asians instead of Hispanics.

Whites are the biggest threat to jews, and they hate us

>compulsory abortion of out of wedlock pregnancies
I see no issue with this.

A.. a grill?

Because it's a two pronged attack. Reduce the number of whites then tell them their countries need massive immigration numbers to make up for the """shortage""" of people.

And people are still stupid enough to fall for it.

because it's a subversive measure to destroy white countries by the enemies from within. our enemies know they can't take us head on so they attack covertly using the flaws inherent in democracy.

>It isn't about race, it's about population.
>If you're wanting to depopulate the world, why go after a group that already has a declining population?
yet ALL White countries have been forced to take in tens of millions of shitskins, ALL White countries are predicted to become minority White in the next 100 years

if it's not about race, why is it happening to ALL White countries, and ONLY White countries?

also, your 2 statements contradict

I have a LEGIT link to the source documents. They are from the Guttmacher institute and include the table in question. I have noticed that the paper trail on this is starting to vanish SO TRY THIS YOURSELF:

1) guttmacher.org/guttmacher-institute-faq

2)) Drill down to - WHO WAS FREDERICK JAFFE?

3) Their link to the memo is here, its the TABLE that you want.

There's your smoking gun Sup Forums!

Idk if any of those tax policies are actually in effect today (dont parents get tax exemptions for having kids?). But holy fuck it's fascinating that they used education of child-bearing (every highschool gives lectures about having kids) and encouragement of homosexuality to pressure society to not have kids. And it's interesting that they used these concepts as far back as the 60s.

I think the west is really having hard morality problems, but another big reason why people dont have as many kids today is because life is so damn expensive. there is no way you break even every month if you have more than two kids, unless you make over $60,000 a year.

the immigration and naturalization act of 1965 was specificly designed to reduce the Whtie share of the population of the US, in the same year the Whites only immigration policy of Australia was changed

just a cohencidence though goy

They want the non-white, non-western people decimated. Blacks have been encouraged to overpopulate through the Welfare State.

And IIRC it was a Jew who was behind getting those policies abolished.

someone FOIA this to get it from source then publish a lawsuit in court plz

>some bad math projected catastrophic overpopulation though it was bunk.
>rent is up 300%
>young are poor and broken because of that
>there is no overpopulation

>if it's not about race, why is it happening to ALL White countries, and ONLY White countries?
maybe:
such countries have the infrastructure required to implement all such social engineering methods.
depopulation cretins are predominately western. you're mistaken however, people such as bill gates also go after areas like india and africa:
youtube.com/watch?v=0cOogMO_zNA

not just one jew, a bunch of them, in every Whie country

is bill gates a jew?

in what way am I mistaken?

Yep. Everything has been done to make having children as burdensome and expensive as possible. Even chastising children moderately is very difficult now adding to the overall burden (all carrot, no stick).

Also, the social measures such as homosexuality/feminism/non-marriage used to reduce birthrate probably affect Europeans/white Americans disproportionately when compared to say muslims, who tend to be more religious.