*confuses American*

*confuses American*

Americans are right
You're all stupid to use this
It's obsolete

it's not obsolete when it's paired to a tiny, underpowered 3 cyllinder engine. If you ever driven a small car with an automatic you'd know what I'm talking about. The energy losses are fucking massive and they're a pain to drive.

DSGs, CVTs and electric motors will save us all.
Or even better, banning cars alltogether, they're a scourge to humanity.

Literally the only time it matters is when you have your shitty 1960s communist cars that you can be lifted by 2 men. Which don't exist in civilized white countries. So there is no point.

Is it always the same anti cager Polack or are there several? Here in America we need cars because of urban sprawl. We have lots of land and few people. EVERYTHING is spread out in the suburbs and public transport is bad.

That being said, using a manual while stuck in wagecuck rush hour traffic is NOT fun.

holy fuck this
CVTs are quite nice and I hope they propagate more
otherwise, you better have a strong car with automatic

french fuck

>Literally the only time it matters is when you have your shitty 1960s communist cars that you can be lifted by 2 men.
If you have no clue what you're talking about why are you so insistive about giving opinions on the topic?

Regardless of whether automatics are better, you can't claim you know how to drive a car if you don't know how to operate a manual car. It would be like an electrician not knowing how to wire a plug.

>We have lots of land and few people.
I have no clue why people bring that up. When USA was at the worlds peak when it comes to quality of passanger rail transport american people were even fewer in numbers and lived even longer distances from one another.

>EVERYTHING is spread out in the suburbs
It's not like anyone is in power to change that state overnight. But it can definitely be changed. Boomers dying out will be a catalyst to that I'm sure.

>and public transport is bad.
Because the kikes in charge of your country made everything they could to make it as bad as possible.

It's important to bring up the population density and land mass size. We definitely did not invest into public transport that much later on.

The simple fact is that unless you live in certain places like NYC, you need a car to function. Otherwise, you won't be able to commute to wherever you want efficiently. The bus doesn't run 24/7 and takes 2x+ longer and there's undesirables because it's literally for those too poor to have a car. Public transit definitely has a negative stereotype, outside of a select few cases like school buses, NYC, etc.

keep forgetting that outside of america driving is seen as a privilege or some sort of a status symbol or some shit. they're just cars, soon human drivers and internal combustion engines will be a relic of the past. get with the times

T. Elon Musk

Can't wait for driverless cars desu

I've used a bike gear shift, I feel no need to use that system in a car, let the machine put itself into the gear as it needs it

Do koreans prefer stick shifts?
You better start buying automatic since your traffic manners are a total mess and you must pay attention to the road more

automatics confuse them too

London or any euro cities in general will be full of autonomous jihadist bombs roaming around streets when that happens lol

I have a hard time imagining an American driving a bike. It's not even a fat joke, it's just not something I think about when I think about New York or Texas.

what the fuck

>mfw I 'failed' my motorbike CBT because I kept stalling it constantly and couldn't get my head around the gears
Clutch for your foot is fine but for some reason I couldn't deal with it on your left hand.
>'Car'
>'Yes'
>'I want you to drive at 90mph down that pedestrianised street'
>'I can't let you do that Mohammed'
>'Override using code A-L-L-A-H'
>'Override confirmed, accelerating'
>*jihady music starts playing*

every american has a bike

I have a 10 speed in the shed

OH NO NO NO NO

> Or even better, banning cars alltogether, they're a scourge to humanity.

You disgust me.

>a 3rd worlder is excited about the premise of cancerous american-tier cager culture
why doesnt it surprise me

They've existed for hundreds of years now, they're called a train

Koreans don't use manual tho

> Implying implications

You do realize that you don't need to be a part of some stupid subculture to enjoy something as basic as freedom of transportation and a relaxing drive through the countryside? Did a car rape you or something?