Sup Forums Quotes Thread

>You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Wait, you can be charged with incest?

Yeah, like suicide.

>consenting adults
>EW, YOUR RELATIONSHIPS DISGUST ME, OFF TO JAIL WITH YOU
this is why cops need to get shot

>getting charged with suicide
How?

Especially the White ones.

WOKE

By fucking up or surviving somehow.

Don't listen to that dude, you aren't "charged" with suicide as a criminal action, it lands you into institutionalization and professional help, not the legal justice system and jail.

If you're all quite done being faggots

#LoveIsLove

People have literally been arrested in the past for trying to kill themself. There was a case I remember reading about where some kid that survived shooting himself in the head was in the hospital recovering while handcuffed to his bed, and when he healed, they charged him.

It's not really consent, though, if one party is in a position of absolute power over the other. Like, you know, a parent over her children.
Like, maybe she raised her children to make independent choices, and didn't pressure them to fuck her. But it's also possible they're just going along with it because of the Stockholm syndrome.

So brothers can fuck and be okay?

Not that i want to fuck or am fucking my sister. Just curiosity.

way i heard it is that she gave them up before finding them again

>gay marriage is ok
>this somehow isn't

Shit like that always happens. Like that father that met his teenager daughter and now they're together living as a couple.

If you're the same age you probably wouldn't be charged

Your a massive fucking retard. Shes an adult and is consious enough to make decisions for herself. Go fuck yourself.

I think you know by now that that will never be the case.

Isn't this the same woman who also married her son

Throw the book at 'em.

It's gay incest marriage.

but twice? also examples?

Stop letting your penis make decisions user

It was pretty famous. The daughter even published her point of view about it. I'll try to find the news.

Lol no

NEVER

This is the second time I've seen this post today

And on different boards no less

I'm okay with that. Well, maybe not "okay" per se, but I think that's just a bit gross instead of actually evil.
You might still get in trouble with the law, but you have my blessing.

Dude. That is wrong. Stop molesting your children.

It's the Westermarck effect.

Humans are always sexually attracted to people who resemble them. To stop incest from happening humans have evolved a response called the Westermarck effect, this means you are not sexually attracted to people who you grow up with or see grow up as children.

BUT if you are separated from a close relative at birth and then meet them as an adult you are more likely to want to fuck them than you would a stranger.

Two sisters fucking probably wouldn't be charged. If you are a guy and fucking your sister you would be charged. That's just the way it is.

Shes an adult and she can make her own decisions. Shut the fuck up you prude.

Hope you don't become a teacher or a police officer or basically anyone with any hierarchical power whatsoever because you WILL get arrested.

Well the guy would be charged, the girl would be seen as the victim.

A brother sister couple run the risk of making a deformed incest baby, so it's not a great idea.

Are you trying to look more like a retard, user?

What exactly would be arrested for.

If only this was in Kansas...

That doesn't happen until 5 generations down the line. If it's the first time an instance of incest is happening in a family, the kid may be hyper or goofy or weird in some way, but he isn't going to be mutated.

COMICS AND CARTOONS EVERYBODY

Still icky and wrong.

Or Chicago....or Detroit....

>if you are separated from a close relative at birth and then meet them as an adult you are more likely to want to fuck them than you would a stranger

Good to know.

As a kid I was retarded. I thought that if you had a sister that that was the person you would marry. And if they were older than you, they would stop aging until you caught up with them

There's something very important you're all missing here, go look up the full story.

The mother had previously also married one of her sons, a couple of years ago, then got the marriage annulled before they were caught.

Incest is hot. Fuck off.

And?

First off all this isn't Sup Forums second of alli have no doubt the mother hunted her two children down to fuck them.

Only if you're some kind of hillbilly.

And it makes things even hotter.

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT?
NEVER START A THREAD WITH AN IMAGE MORE INTERESTING THAN YOUR TOPIC.

Not a great idea, no, but it's pretty unlikely to get any major problems after just one generation. And the genetic defects that turn you into some kind of mutant beast instead of just shaving five years off your life expectancy aren't common.

Better if they don't, though. If you absolutely must raise a child with the sister you're fucking, adopt one.