HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Characters wear movement-restricting armor when a single blaster hit still kills them instantly

Why is every movie shit now, bros?

And people thought they would make something original after TFA. Literally just Sheev's guards with retarded new design

>ayo snoke what finna armor y'all want
>you know the fighting polygon team from smash bros
>say no more senpai

>"But we defeated the Empire!"
>"Yeah... by blowing up their Death Star"

This is exactly what I was thinking.

They're literally a worse-designed Imperial Guard. This series is literally just a retelling of the old

Why was Han replaced with a gerbil?

Kids and their parents' money.

What if they aren't people and are just force controlled puppets?

These guards were never meant to fight. You'd expect the emperor to be surrounded by a guard just like any head of state has his bodyguards. But they aren't soldiers. Having them fight means the Emperor is cornered. This is just stupid, but I guess Hasbro wants more figurines after the Force Awakens fiasco. Only Kylo Ren sold well, because of the "badass" look, nothing to do with the character. No kid wants to play with Finn Rey and Poe.

nwo agenda shoved into everything

pretty cool minimalist design tbqhf, reminds me of early 70s sci fi. Too bad it's gonna suck probably.

That's even worse.

Fear.

Fear of losing money to new untested ideas and scripts.

Remakes, reboots, and sequels are much safer bets.

They dont have that much imagination user. Hollywood is dead.

This looks like plastic or foam armor for Larpers.

Do kids even want action figures anymore?

They wanted an alien that was as non-racist as possible so no-one could say "look, it's another racist stereotype!"

The terrorists have won.

Surprisingly, they do.
t. kid observer

did someone get offended by this ayy lmao? how do you look at that and think about mexicans wtf

Yeah I wonder, videogames weren't big in the early 80s. I wonder why there wasn't any videogame for TFA, I assume the story is such a clusterfuck that got reworked a thoudan times, they could provide game developpers with a proper story and characters to build from. Kathleen kennedy is an incompetent hack, a videogame of the film would have made a fortune.

I'd imagine that's a pretty short-lived phase these days though.

is woodoo hide

Yeah, just like they think the Neimoidians are "Asians". It truly takes a racist to associate actual people onto fictional aliens.

licensed games are money pits more often than not and the developers/their investors have finally realized this. Sadly this means they just don't bother rather than putting in that extra bit of effort to make something great. WB is the only dev doing that and they manage to fuck up pretty hard regardless

>wow these black people need us white people to give them everything in life or they cannot succeed and will perish in a cold and unforgiving world, lost without our godlike guiding hand and light
>and if you disagree you're a RACIST

Why couldn't they just get the guy who designed the outfits in SWTOR? Felt closer to Star Wars than this travesty

There was a LEGO game for TFA. Probably the only good licensed games left.

angry birds, minions, and emojis.

everything is racist, even complaining about everything being racist

racist

sound like some old republic shit

>everyones face when the last jedi is literally a remake of empire
>kylo tells rey that they are brother and sister because why not
>even has rey getting her hand chopped off and replaced with a robot hand

Hollywood, theres always a point where they end up walking over themselves and then a new era comes in

Two decades is a lot of walking over themselves.

The ultimate evolution of the martial arts

Looks like it's made out of this.

>"Girls like Star Wars, right?"
>"Sure."
>"But girls don't like creepy-looking aliens"
>"Uh..."
>"Girls like cute, fluffy things"
>"Yeah, I guess?"
>"Then we'll have cute, fluffy aliens"

Hachidan kiritsu?! IT'S ILLEGAL!

It takes time

unless she cuts her own hand off, I don't see how anyone could manage to do that.

RED SOLO CUP

I LIFT YOU UP

>hey people liked those royal guards, should we rehash them too?
>yeah, but lets make it look fucking retarded
>oh, and hire the ugliest Asian girl on the planet
Why?

Some user posted a fucking leak a while ago about those little gerbil penguin things.

underrated post, im here to appreciate you user :>

their helmets look fucking 3-d printed

Remember ironic strip glasses?? Remember Lady Gaga?

Finally, we're entering the shogun era.

I didn't know owls could have Downs Syndrome

wtf I love gungans now

Adam Driver already stated several months ago that it's "really, really similar to Empire."

Forget any fucking creativity.

I MISS YOU GEORGE LUCAS

who is this guy supposed to be and why all the mirrors?

wtf so that wasnt even a fake that picture, right? oh god...

>star wars has more niggers, spics and jews added for D I V E R S I T Y
>star wars instantly turns to shit
Its like poetry, it sort of rhymes. Hopefully it works.

>cgi robot hand
They would LOVE that. Prosthetics are a normie meme like drones and 3d printers, they're a mix of le science is awesome and le cripples are awesome.

Will it ever stop user?

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM

Becasue it's time for you to move on from this retarded ass kids sci fi user, there's plenty of better stuff out there.

Well she is a woman.

LEAKED PLOT

hasbro sure are involved

that sure would suck should be finn two brothas

This.
My sister loves Episode 7 and her favorite from Original Trilogy is Return of the Jedi because of the Ewoks. These gerbil creatures will sell. You know some marketing head is probably proposing a Furby toy for this holiday season with that cute creature in mind.

what happened. what happened to the aesthetic

they want the Asian audience and being autistic Jews all they could think of was to add samurai

Wait is that an actual picture from the movie?
Doesn't have the "entertainment" in the corner like the rest

yes, it's from a different source.

You have a problem user?

Worked for GotG

kids still crazy with legoes

also fucking $75 for lego X-wing. why is it so damn expensive today

I never saved the screencap, i need sources

Because middle-class manchildren are buying them for themselves.

Will Dracula be in the movie?

you are blind

Oh look, another shitty vehicle design... no wonder they just copy and paste the OT designs, everything semi-original they could come up with so far has been total garbage.

I'M THE AVATAR, AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT.

they still cant make plastic look a bit metallic? jesus christ.

This looks like they tried so hard to create something that wasn't an AT-ST and it looks awful

Thats from Beyond the Black Rainbow.

ABAP BABY

What 80s movie is this

i would tell you to fuck off back to Sup Forums or even r/thedonald but that fat cheeto you trumpkins worship is about to get us all killed in a nuclear holocaust so at least i wont have to listen to your drivel anymore.

remember how you said hillary would start wars? LMAO

They're just making the prequels look better

Wew lad

I actually hope they do this, that way I can quit Star Wars without regret.

If they cut off one of Reys limbs and have a "I'm your brother" or "I'm your cousin" moment I will literally walk out of the theater without care. I'll be done with Star Wars for good.

>will STILL go to the theater and pay for that trainwreck, even after tfag
Good goy.

the new lego games fucked up by giving the characters actualt voices instead of sounds

I'm starting to like how stupid this design is.

They look like bootleg Bionicles

I'm going for Luke, unlike TFA I shouldn't be THAT disappointed. I just want to see him cut bitches and look overpowered.

kek, kys
Faggots complaining about Sup Forums are worse than Sup Forums at this point.

Damn dude you sound triggered, you may be better off in /pol.

Fun fact - chewbacca eats those things

Because all you watch is pleb trash and anything more is too "pretentious" for your low videogame governed mind