Are you boo of a country, which one?

Are you boo of a country, which one?

I love very much British Islands (Great Britain and Ireland) since my youngest age.

t. Nigel

I consider myself a Tuvalu-boo. I spend most of my days on a Tuvaluan rock carving forum.

we love you ireland

I used to be a big Germanboo but gone off them a bit over the last few years

Yeah, australia. Not because of the people, the culture or anything really, just the amount of wildlife in that country. Especially insects. I'm obsessed with nature and wildlife, living in a jungle-like or forest habitat has always been like a wet dream for me.

hellasboo

I used to be a celtboo when I was about 10-12.

Brazil desu

i dont know. all countries are great in some way

are you the guy who likes spiders that I talked to a little while back?
I wish I could have captured a photo of a beautiful huntsman that I discovered in my backyard for you yesterday. Its hair shone brilliantly in the sunlight, and it reflected a wonderful shimmering spectrum of light at me from its unusually tinted abdomen. it was around 6 inches by my estimation. It was eating a large spider wasp that had been caught in it's web, I was surprised, as generally the species of wasp it was dining on are seen paralysing them and using them as a host for their eggs, but this large wasp must have underestimated its prey. sadly, when I returned this morning, It had scurried off elsewhere

this isn't the spider, just a picture of another one from OzAnimals, which is a good place to look at lots of different spiders and insects. I would also recommend the "green guide" series of books, they are both informative and engaging in their format

Russia then I realised that they are the worst Slavic country and even Ukraine is better

pepikboo

russiaboo into ouiaboo into weeaboo

Bit of a Russiaboo desu. Also Georgia

I both hate Europe and adore Netherlands. Always play as them in Paradox games. Don't know what is wrong with me desu

I dont love a country, nor its country/people. That seems foolish

ouiaboo

The UK but thats being a fucking anglo boo and muh hertiaging so maybe i should fuck off

Same
The UK should govern the world.

yes.

Norway and Denmark in particular but generally i just love Europe

ye fuck off cunt

i think i am the Sup Forums's only papuaboo

it's an abstract kind of feel, wantok

>he's still proxyfagging

Why?

t. Current Germanyboo

stay away from da voodoo mon

tsundere

you're the ones who really want us to like you to the point you use proxies

Canadaboo

why are you linking me to your thread mate

I love you too

Belgium is cute! CUTE!

If that guy is a proxy he's really good at it.

>are you the guy who likes spiders that I talked to a little while back?

yea. thanks btw for the recommendation ill look it up

Good taste, my brother

I'm a Hispanophile. I visit espaƱa fairly often, I love listening to Spanish music, I like reading about the Reconquista and the Civil War and the colonies. Spanish food is my favorite food, and I love the weather. Andalusia and Castile > Catalonia and Navarre desu.

100% Italyboo. I am obsessed with Italian women, food and architecture.

autism

I think constantly arguing with Sup Forumstards and other antisemitic scum made me an Israelboo
I started wishing I were Jewish
I got attracted to a girl from my university because she has a big nose
I actually thought about converting to their religion once
I think I need to take a break, this probably isn't healthy

It's not autistic to have a passion. maybe you should find yours.

Anglophile and Francophile are really the only two worthwhile philias to have tbqh.

You can only be classified as a real Jew if you can trace back 10 generations of pure Jews in your maternal line, you filthy gentile.

used to be weeaboo and russiaboo

I am a hueaboo

t. Peter the great

it's autistic to write like you're writing a novel on Sup Forums though

Im sure pretty much most poles have some jewish blood in them, my fathers family has some jewish blood in it.

It gets worse the more south/east you go

used to be a russiaboo, now am a finnboo

Denmark. I have a Danelaw fetish.

point taken, sorry for being weird

btw ouiboo is pretty much well said

USA

for me, it's the netherlands
t. benedict allen

Sinoboo here.

Heil the Chinese Century

I love France. The people are great, the food is brilliant, I like the way of life and the language. One day I hope to move back there.
t. brit

Frenchies love Britain mate, the amount of frog girls that go mad for the accent was unbelievable while I was visiting.

Don't be sorry, I for one enjoy reading about other anons' interests. You always learn something.
>also dubs

Finnaboo and germaboo primarily, though I have been known to be a weeaboo on rare occassion

Sure. OP is still a proxy.

>since my youngest age
a native speaker would never say this
why are you so upset that a Frenchman likes Britain?

>60 posts in and not a single person has said Japan
Disgusting. Am I still on Sup Forums?

all of v4 desu

Polonia/Czechia/Slovakia/Hungary

Sup Forums is an anti weeb board
fuck off nonce

There is no such thing as a japanaboo
We use a different word