Perfect organism, lmao

perfect organism, lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK8kK4hY6PA
youtu.be/SQ7qKKQrSBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm convinced Alien was just a fluke and Ridley Scott has always been a shitty director.

futuristic, lmao

Same, how did he get away with it bros?

yes, that seems to be the case

Would you Sup Forums?

>flamethrower in a spacecraft
>the crew in Alien are smarter

So why did david kill the engineers?

They became an inconvenience to the plot, just like killing Shaw offscreen.

it was an accident

because we want jumpscares, not plots that hurt our brains

Because fuck everything.

because prometheus pulled his head off.

They killed his creator and destroyed all the time and effort trying to find their kind
via prometheus

The people who believe that don't need to be right. Most who believe that are actually a little unhinged!

Why didn't they wear helmets?

DAMN, CARA LOOKS LIKE THAT?

That's not fucking bad actually

Looks good

>A highly aggressive parasitic organism that want to ruin all other life form

Hurm, really makes you think

nice dude bod

He wanted their wheat

Yeah, the alien really is a metaphore for Sup Forums and the alt-right.

They were not engineers, just a race they created
Like us

Well played, ol chap

S T I C C

he didn't just want to kill his creator he also wanted to kill their creator

Capcom was suing then

like shamalamaladingdong

The directing wasn't the problem with prometheus/covenant. The script was. The films were actually directed quite well.

because whoever wrote covenant decided david is chaotic evil now

CUTE

I bet you looked cool as shit when you were born right op?

she'll be even more qt when she turns into a queen

>fucking high heels for shoes

Probably the only thing from Alien that triggers me aside from the full shot of the xenoporth in space.

But again, the Nostromo is a low cost ship next to the ones in Prometheus and Covenant.

I work on cargo ship.
Technology is nowhere near to your iphone, everything looks still close to Alien since most of the screens are done to suppor high pressure and software is not fancy or visually appealing but practic and simple.

>watermark
Fuck off pajeet

What about in June of 2122? When Alien takes place, ~100 years from now?

nah senpai
>Blade Runner
>Legend
>Thelma and Louise
>Gladiator
>Black Hawk Down
>The Counselor
but then again
>GI Jane
>Robin Hood
literally iredeemable

50 years ago and technology has been increasing at an exponential rate.

Still looks better than the Nostromo.

I know, bro

my Queen

Ridley scott confirms they were Engineers

Not feeling her with pixe cuts, way better with shoulder length or longer

>everything around you is metal and high-temp tubing
>creature bleeds blood that can eat through the hull
>projectiles could puncture the hull

Weapons on board a spacecraft are always a problem. Fire is a better choice than most.

kys

>waaa this scifi movie doesn't have actual technology from the actual future in it

What the fuck is wrong with this board? Can we really blame summer?

>perfect organism
>cannot reproduce without a specific kind of host

>NASA hates fire. Because of the whole “fire makes everybody die in space” thing.

nope. stunning with this do

Who would win?

His directing and cinematography are good he is just a shitty writer and should have no influence on the plot for anything ever. Problem is he believes he "created" Alien and has shown in both these turds that he has no fucking idea why it was popular to begin with instead turning it into some pseudo-intellectual christfag ancient aliens nonsense.

better?

her face looks like one of those troll dolls only the hair isn't colored or standing up straight

kek

But what about blade runner?

Alien is not about beautiful technology, is about an organic hell and a mechanic hell.
Nostromo needs to feel heavy industrial based.

>SS France
The image you put is the SS France, not the 1961 ship, but the 1910 SS france and was not a cargo ship, but a passenger transatlantic. There is a big diference in technology.

Back in 60´s the first ships with computer looks no that diferent to modern cargo ships. I know because I start to work on old ships and the basic engine is the pretty much the same.

Alien use the logic of "near futuristic" technology, is the same idea behind star wars and other 70´s ScFi movies, wich comes from european comic books.

so much better.

how the fuck can hair alter the perception of a woman so much?

I like her better with short hair

i dont know what his problem is. at this point i'm willing to except some kind of conspiracy where his brain was switched with a hamster

Boylovers

there's literally nothing gay about wanting to fuck women with short hair

Who was shaw?

Noomi Rapace, female lead in Prometheus

he btfo'd the drones easily in the movie

Is that you, Ridley?

Most likely some far flung engineer outpost. They're a big race with FTL tech, not sure why people think they would ALL be on that shitty rock

>why do middle aged women cut off their hair wawawa?

she cut it for Fantastic Beasts

You may be right there, could of had a good team at that point and they never got noticed.
Also, people who said this or that wasn't a good idea whereas now everyone will just be yes men.

They were deeply religious so maybe it had great significance for them and they all stayed there.

"could have" you fucking nigger

Wow you're so brave. You wouldn't say shit irl you contrary faggot.

IGNORE THAT

would you user? I would

youtube.com/watch?v=wK8kK4hY6PA
he's old and senile, what a shock

>mechanical keyboard.
WTF how did they predict that it would make a comeback?

a penis would only improve cara really. She's a weird looking female, but would be great for a trap.

Stop shilling your garbage videos here

>alien was about sex

They've always been around you just didn't notice until they plastered those with gaymen garbage LEDs and brandings you Sup Forumsermin.

I'll do the fingering

Just look at that scrawny nigga with his lanky legs and bony fingers, he's trying to look scary pffft.

i think he's talking about cameron

How is Kingdom of Heaven not on that list?

>doesn't know the circuitry on the space shuttles and even high tech satellites and space probes is still archaic and analog compared to earth-based processing
>doesn't know about electromagnetic disruption even in low orbit
>doesn't like the old school LCD feel
>thinks moving towards touchscreen or even worse projected holographics is better
How can one even be such a plebian?

>his face is more wrinkly than the mask
Aging is going to suck.

>spacefaring civilization
>living like peasants in a big village
>absolutely no defense against bio weapons
>nothing high tech visible anywhere on the planet
>living surrounded by a big forest

>that scrawny nigga
Fun fact. The alien used to be a nigger in a costume.

The sad thing is they might have had nothing to do with the engineers of old that colonized and wanted to destroy Earth.

They purged their civilization of technology and materialism to live simply amongst themselves and a robot autist came down and murdered them for something their forefathers did.

Yeah it sounds pretty stupid so I really am hoping that they're a different sub-set of the main race, imagine aliens crashing down into a amish village or something.

Blade Runner was only good in spite of him. He didn't even understand the story he was directing and is still trying to retcon it with more nonsense. Blade Runner is good because of the score and art direction. Almost everything else is boring or straight up bad. The best scene in the movie was fucking adlibbed.

IT'S SUCH A GREAT TWIST THOUGH DECKARD WAS A REPLICANT ALL ALONG XDDD

It's dumb that fans have to scramble to make sense but as they are such an enlightened and advanced group, who up until covenant were also identical - it may be that they never experienced conflict between each other. So they had never had reason to be guarded.

He's said himself he sees him self as like a factory line worker. He takes a script, art, and music and just puts them together without any of his own personality or input. That means his movies are only as good as the talent around him. youtu.be/SQ7qKKQrSBY

> blade runner
> good
I've tried 3 times to enjoy it but it's just slow, derivative and boring.