instagram.com/nickrochefort/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Wall Show was the greatest skit I've ever seen on Adult Swim

AHAHAHAHAHA
GEEZE LOUISE HE FARTED WHEN HE GOT IN A CAR CRASH AND HE MENTIONNED JOOS
HE DRESS SILLY AND SPEAK IN A BRITISH ACCENT
WE R WINNING THE CULTURE WAR
(dark ambient music playing in the background)

OMG HE NAMEDROPPED A REDPILLED GUY LOL!

Imagine getting this upset.

Hey...

You a little baby man?

Are you OK?

Based Eric wins again

The amount of anger in two posts is a bit much laddie

No joke, I just finished World Peace.

Lotta good skits in there. Wish Sam didn't fuck it up. The last skit got me a little. I work in a pharmacy and I see how drugged up little kids can be around here due to the amount of Adderall and Methylphenidate they just shove in their mouths at young ages is always disheartening.

The best is honestly the prison one with the original choice of Cop Killer playing.

What was your favorite?

Which was the most cerebral?

imagine waking up everyday and realizing your comments about race on twitter cost you and your best friends multiple seasons on one of the most popular cartoon networks in television right now. this is what he was "fighting" for. Jesus Christ I'd kill myself. Appealing to people like this is what cost his friends and their families a steady income. Chuck and Nick deserve better. Why couldn't he keep his fucking mouth shut for the election? He has the same amount of viewers now as when he did before MDE aired. Give or take a couple dozen. Why did he have to act super edgy about le goyim xD

Favorite skit is honestly the Bullying one. It's maybe the most blunt and blatantly humorous, but fuck, I can't help but laugh over "Pathetic Beta Males."

Also, most cerebral, defiantly the Teacher.

damn that buthurt

Is that cum in that glass?

as a teacher, this one is too real.

>tfw there will never be another kino WP episode like substitute teacher and The Man Who Would Never Be because sam though it would be cool to retweet stale "le goyim know!" memes

>he doesn't have a stockpile of his own semen
get out normalfag

>People actually think he's a genius.
>Oh wait, it's just a bunch of losers that follow him.
>Nevermind.

World Peace was the last [as] original series I cared enough to watch, but that being said I don't think it was as incisive, clever and 'transgressive' as its most diehard fans like to build it up as.

Too many posters fall head over heels to heap praise on WP because they see Sam Hyde & Co as "Defenders of the Faith", some of few notable media figures who deign to preach to their choir.

oh wait it's reddit; hi nigger!

he did it before he got hired, why would anything change after?

I'm not defending his post cancellation actions, but the show itself was quality

i speak french
ive been to france
ive read pynchon
i drive an old volvo that barely starts

his twitter feed is breddy gud

fuckin' A

Can you learn how to greentext before posting?

SO THAT HIS FUCKING FRIENDS WHO WORKED WAY HARDER THAN HIM WOULD GET PAID AND RECOGNIZED YOU STUPID FUCK

chuck deserves everything and more. fuck sam for ruining his career.

google the word "kekistani" and tell me they're worth catering to

Because the fine specimens of humanity in his fanbase need to be catered for. True alpha males in the alt-right (like pic related) NEED shows that appeal to their advanced sense of humor.

>that picture

I share a website with these """"""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""

>Couldn't get down to the gulch to save Scott in time
Ayyylmao

Who the fuck is chuck you fucking imbecile?

Nah, I have better shit to do then to take an idiotic thread like this serious lol.

>Issa you mad that He's gonna fa
>de off I>nto obscurity like
>Dav
>I'd
>Duke is funny?

This is the future you chose

That kid looks like the autistic cousin on the poor side of the our extended family.

God I love being Bi Racial, Confident, and egotistical, and not some Ugly hillbilly faggot.

Feel free to post a single picture of yourself to show us what an alpha male looks like

>google the word "kekistani" and tell me they're worth catering to
Maybe he just does whatever he finds funny? Probably not though. He's obviously catering to people I don't like.

Roger.... Roger Cheeto here

>Who the fuck is chuck
why are you even in this thread?
jesus christ

IM SO FUCKING MAD WHY DID SAM BLOW IT AWAY? WHY COULDN'T HE WAIT A FEW YEARS UNTIL HE WAS BIG ENOUGH TO SAY THAT SHIT OR WHEN IT BECAME OBVIOUS THAT IT WASNT AS COOL OR AS EDGY AS HE THOUGHT?

The john maus skit is one of the best things they've ever done lads. i know they have more of that in them. will it ever see the light of day now?

> filthy mutt with a beta-male father who had to race-mix is "proud"

Hilarious

Imagine being in the mental state of a sjw right now

Gross

not even gonna waste time looking for a better pic

lol it's getting to the little fat fuck. I can just imagine him clicking refresh on the Hyde Wars page right now.

Get fucked

instagram.com/nickrochefort/?hl=en

Nick seems to be doing very well.

Goyim are non-Jews you fucking idiot.

holy shit this insecurity

Buddy, I'm not the one basing my entire identity on being 'alpha' and 'superior' just because of which color womb I got shat out of.

Unlike this specimen here. Truly the master race.

Half of the skits are just incredibly unsettling and depressing. I can't laugh at the irony because they're honestly too close to the truth.

Still enjoy the show, though. I don't understand why it gets so much hate.

LEL
You don't know your ass, from a hole in the ground.

These pictures make me sad.

the funniest skit was clearly the male hooker skit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

>supposed to be a comedy show
>tfw

Every white boy in this thread is a bitter, flabby, loser.

It gets a suspicious amount of hate and vitriol thrown at it for something that at its worst is just mediocre and for people who don't find it funny would surely just have no strong opinions either way. Indicates to me that the show actually cut close to the bone for some people with an agenda.

t. fat nigger

t. Subhuman nappy headed sub-80 iq big lipped wide nosed shit-skinned nigger ape

>Kekistani MAGApedes are race-realist anti-semites

LMFAO!

Not really, mate.
These guys are, though.

(((some people)))

best skit along with good gambler, bad father

Why? All these poor, lonely people have realized that they are actually the 'master race', the greatest race of earth. Which makes them special. And probably why girls don't talk to them, they're just intimidated by their alpha genes.

I honestly agree with this. The whole HWNDU maga pepe shit is cringy as fuck now that /r/the_donald 'redpilled' the gamergate crowd. Seems like a stupid thing to associate yourself with if you're on AS. Implicit/subtle 'redpilling' is more tasteful now that I think about it.

It's only gotten the negative blowback that it has because of the fawning fanboys around it. Hence why most of the attacks aren't the show but at the people who love it.

>good gambler, bad father
Literally 10/10

This should have been a continuation of the Steve character from earlier in the episode.

Cause no one likes Sam Hyde.
No one wants to work with Sam Hyde.
No one knows WHO THE FUCK SAM HYDE IS.
You pretentious fucking autistic losers never cease to amaze me!
Are you retards really this thick, or just sad that he's off the air?

MOVE ON
O
V
E

O
N

based furry at least he doesn't fuck dogs like YMS

Why do roody poos think that posting Sargon memes is an insult?

>Why?
Because they're probably never going to be happy with that mindset.

Who knows, I changed. Starting to go on /fit/ and throwing away all my graphic tees after college was literally the best thing that ever happened to me.

>white males realize they're under attack
>LOLE U WITE SUPREMST M8R RACE HUH U FAT VIRGIN

Keep going.

Negative. I'm a mutt remember?
Wrong. Love the projection though.

XD

Tumblr, right?

Alex Jones v Sam Hyde in a MMA fight

Who do you have Sup Forums?

I'm team Infowars all day!

Well, if they're under attack, they have proud warriors like this guy to defend them.

Wish him luck in Japan!

World Peace had a million viewers an episode. There were only six episodes, and it was their first season.

They clearly shut it down because people liked it.

>fingerless gloves
>toe shoes
That kendogi is pretty dope, though.

Seriously, why don't you post a picture of yourself to showcase how much better than them you are?

we talking prime jones here? has he been taking his vitamins? and is this post world peace no health insurance Sam? ALSO pic related even h3h3 knows how Sam isn't cool and totally called him out!

ugh like this so much
team picklerick btw

commit suicide tumblr nigger

>even h3h3 knows
What's Ethan's talent, again?
What's his most memorable skit?
Was it Vape nation? :^) le funny randumb internet juden

9/11?

Sam Hyde was in my dream last night. The dream was one of those huge ones that felt intense and went on forever and contained so much, but right now the only thing I can remember from it is that Sam Hyde was there briefly.

Damn buddy, I don't think I could ever measure up to pussy slayers such as this.

I prefer that person never faces their own insecurities. They're much more valuable antagonizing white people.

one of the hallmarks of a well-adjusted human is looking everywhere you can for pictures of dumb right-wingers so you can win arguments on internet websites

2017: I am... forgotten...

>people actually save pictures of these people to their personal computer.

>Sam Hyde is going to snap and go on a killing spree in your lifetime

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVEA

>no one believes it, ''boy who cried wolf'' scenario

got to give it to him I wonder how much he had to study sams videos to portray him enough I wonder if any rubbed off on him

Like SJW pics, they aren't hard to find.

has there ever been a more perfect crime

does ANYONE know where the fuck these are from and when we'll get to see them? (screencaps from the andrew ruse 2017 reel). They look phenomenal, if they're just sitting in a vault somewhere that saddens me greatly.

>I wonder if any rubbed off on him
Well he is a "literally who" isn't he?

have a few more actually