Be Native American

>Be Native American
>Considered illegal
What the fuck is wrong with Estadounidenses?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/irish-man-brought-to-us-as-child-to-be-deported-from-boston-1.3365980
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/stateless-kuwait-who-are-bidoon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God, I can't wait for wh*te genocide with my KARA BOGA brothers.
What is wrong with this wicked race srsly
Fucking crackers

well it's not really about nativity, is it?

it's about a certain group ("whites") wanting the country for themselves. they only use that buzzword "illegal" because they cant outright go and say they just want to get rid of all non-"whites"

Sounds like Zainichi shouts "Get out of Japan" to Japanese

It's spelled Navaho
If you say Navajo you're probably illegal

germany should accept them

no, the arabs and turks are very racist, they dont want them here

Oh boy oh boy, I couldn't care less.

Am I supposed to babysit 340 million people?

Actually, this has nothing to do with his ethnic background. You can be an illegal immigrant in your own country if you enter it illegally. I'm an arab, but that still doesn't give me the right to just go to any arab country I want illegally. I have to actually get a proper visa to go there and go there the normal method. But the article writers just want to push their shitty agenda by exploiting an poor illegal immigrant's misfortune.

Navajo are native to america

>Am I supposed to babysit 340 million people?
Could it fucking hurt?

You didn't really understand my point. You can still enter your own country illegally even if you're native to that country. Your ethnic background has absolutely nothing to do with it.

If the Navajo guy was the Trump supporter, would that be mentioned in the headline?

So these people can walk free in any american country? Our natives don't get to just walk to Chile or Paraguay because their natives are of the same racial background.

Top kek

He is native to America as in he and his ancestors have been living for thousands of years in what it's now called the country of America. Literally. Why are you people going in tangents?

he's navajo. He's not stepping in another country is he? stop goal posting

Open borders is a meme idea and if it takes off it will ruin probably every single country. Trust me, you don't want this garbage to be pushed as an agenda.

Motherfucker he lives in the United States not another country God damn

He is not a Mexican citizen saying it should be ok for him to be in the USA because of his Indian ethnicity trascending borders or something like that. Navajos are a tribe that's indigenous to land that is US territory.

Being a native to the land isn't the same as being a native to the country. I'm glad to see my fellow Americans want to correct this policy.

How can you be this fucking dense?

I'm not talking about the racial abuse he got from other people despite being a native to the country, I already said this like 4 times. I'm saying if you want to immigrate, do it legally. Follow the same procedures as everyone else. Being a native to your own country does not give you the right to enter it ilegally.

How can you be this fucking dense?

>mfw navajo is how spaniards named them

How can you not be this fucking dense?

First of all, he is from the USA, so I don't see how your point applies to him in the first place. Furthermore, if your point is that someone should legally immigrate to countries where people have their same ethnicity, don't refer to those other countries as the "same country", otherwise your point is an oxymoron.

>First of all, he is from the USA

Are you aware of how immigration laws work? At all? They don't fucking care what your ethnicity is dude, they only care if you enter it legally or ilegally. I'm not talking about this person in specfic, I'm talking about illegal native american immigrants who always pull the "I'm a native this country" card whenever they get treated like criminals. And there's tons of them.

lmao are your parents related?

>Being a native to your own country does not give you the right to enter it ilegally.
How can you illegally enter a country you're native to? How can you be illegally in a country where you are an elected official?

>lmao are your parents related?

No but I bet yours were, since you can't read properly.

how can you illegaly enter a country youre native to?

By not going through the legal customs required to enter that country. I'm native to the country I'm in, but I still have to follow the procedure every time I enter it. I know it's such a foreign concept for you because Europe advocates for this whole open borders bullshit, but it's the way it should be.

Pigskims are dumb n entitled

shut up Mehmet and keep making me some kebab

>Actually, this has nothing to do with his ethnic background. You can be an illegal immigrant in your own country if you enter it illegally. I'm an arab, but that still doesn't give me the right to just go to any arab country I want illegally. I have to actually get a proper visa to go there and go there the normal method. But the article writers just want to push their shitty agenda by exploiting an poor illegal immigrant's misfortune.
Lmao, you implied that this guy is an illegal immigrant and therefore did talk about this guy specifically. Think about it, why would you even bring up that point about illegal immigration and ethnicity if you didn't think it applied to him? Nice backpedalling, dude.

>By not going through the legal customs required to enter that country. I'm native to the country I'm in, but I still have to follow the procedure every time I enter it.
And what fucking happens if you don't? You get deported? Where to you fucking moron?

>I know it's such a foreign concept for you because Europe advocates for this whole open borders bullshit,
I'd advice you to try it first because you dismiss a concept as bullshit. Schengen is easily the most brilliant achievement of the EU.

>but it's the way it should be.
I did not expect any other opinion from a primitive monkey like you.

Well that was retarded on my part, I probably should've made a new thread to talk about it.

native americans didnt found america british settlers did

Qataris are inbred retards.

Or he's an attention whore. Which is worse than being an inbred retard.

>And what fucking happens if you don't?

You get fined and deported

>I'd advice you try it

No thanks. I don't want a bunch of subhuman illegal immigrants in my country. You and the EU can fuck off with its progressivism bullshit. Keep it there. I don't want it here.

>magapedes
>white

>deported
Where to you fucking moron?
You truly have no clue what you're talking about do you?

To wherever your last valid visa is from. Which isn't necessarily your native country. Please, please, please look up how immigration laws work.

>To wherever your last valid visa is from
And then they deport you to your home country?

Let's face it: White people are just evil to the core.

Depends on the offence. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on the country's laws as well.

Considering how shitskins behave with native Europeans in Europe i consider this rightful payback. Send that fucking spic back to his country lmao.
Long live White America and long live Donald Trump, thank you USA for being so based;

Its well known the Qatar poster is a dumbfuck.

>To wherever your last valid visa is from. Which isn't necessarily your native country.
On what fucking legal basis is a national of country X deported to a country Y from country X you braindead retard? Are you seriously expecting that a government of Poland would happily oblige to take back a native Qatari deported from Qatar on some dubiously retarded belief that there's a way to enter your own country illegally? The only way you can be deported from your native country is if you have a citizenship of another country.

Jesus Christ it's ridiculous that despite that you're the one trying to lecture me lack of knowledge about immigration laws. Citizenship grants you freedom of movement on the territory of the state you hold citizenship to.

>native country is if you have a citizenship of another country.

If you utilize some of this effort you spend on writing these dumb angry posts into actually reading properly, maybe we will get somewhere :)

There are white illegals too. The article just cherrypicked someone's ignorant statement.

All that shit means nothing. What country is he a citizen of?

Hold on a sec, I want to get to the bottom of this
You mean to tell me that for example if you fly from Doha to Riyad than go back to your country border by car, ditch it and cross the border in some unguarder location by walk, once you're in then you're an illegal immigrant?

Yeah. There is land border security and they check your passport and citizenship before you go in. The EU works differently, the US states also have their own laws I believe.

Jesus christ, i didnt think arabs were this dense
He's a US citizen, he's native, so native that he's a 'native american' but since he looks like a spic and lives in arizona people think he's a wetback because most injuns look a lot like spics

Either way, youre probably just b8ing and people taking youre stupid ass bait should be ashamed

>There is land border security and they check your passport and citizenship before you go in.

I understand that, but why is it mandatory for you to get checked to go in?
As I asked in my previous example, why is it that you become illegal if crossing the country border without being checked despite being a citizen?

So if I swim to my country I am an illegal immigrant? Thanks, good to know

Why are you even listening to this guy? He is arguing a 'native american' born in the United States is an illegal immigrant and should get deported

>Send that fucking spic back to his country lmao.

I would expect some natives like Comanches to look exactly like Mexicans

They have to stamp your passport every time you go in. If you get in without getting the stamp, then you can stay but if police searches you then it can cause problems.

Grow up.

Then deport them to where their ancestors born

You grow up. What are the police going to charge you for? Being an illegal immigrant to the country you were born in and hold a legal citizenship to?

I took a cruise ship to Costa Rica a year ago. I left and entered my country without having to show my passport. Am I an illegal immigrant to my country then?

>Why are you even listening to this guy?

I want to see how deep does the rabbit hole go

>What are the police going to charge you for?

For entering the country illegally. Me being ethnically Qatari has nothing to do with this but you're an edgy 16 year old controlled by his emotions to understand this.

m8 I think the actual problem is you use terminology in a different way than most people expect, thus causing confusion, even though your way of putting things isn't technically wrong

Yeah I admitted I should've made a new thread for this, probably going on a tangent about illegall immigrants on a thread about racist alt right protestors wasn't a good idea.

>trump supporters go to yell at all non white politicians
>article "cherrypicking" an ignorant statement
i think the ignorance was implicit before the article was even written

an illegal border hopper is not the same thing as an illegal immigrant

while i believe you that it may be that way in certain countries, most people are going to think you're being dumb for saying so

>most people are going to think you're being dumb for saying so

I don't know every single immigration law on the planet either, I'm just going by how the laws go here.

you're not talking about immigration, you're talking about border crossing

those are two different things

Two different things, but aren't unrelated to each other.

they more or less are, except for the fact that they exist near each other as ideas so to speak

you can be an illegal immigrant without illegally crossing a border, and you can illegally cross a border without being (or becoming) an illegal immigrant

>there are white illegals
?

Fucking kek , there's actually a big chance his parents are related. incest is extremely popular in arab cunts

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/irish-man-brought-to-us-as-child-to-be-deported-from-boston-1.3365980

educate yoself. many europeans over stay their visit here, but most of the time the government doesnt care because they are white

Upboated xD

It is pretty obvious at this point that he is clinically autistic.

Laws are very different in his region of the world, you can unironically be born inside the borders of a country your family has inhabited for centuries and end up illegal
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/stateless-kuwait-who-are-bidoon
Here on the other hand the authorities cannot stop me from leaving or entering the country without documents as it's literally my constitutional right and would not affect my citizenship status at all.

>Someone actually looked up the immigration laws like I asked them to instead of reeing at me like a retard

Thanks

Kek, and how many of those Trump supporters would want them out of the US? Not many, probably. Mental gymnastics would have a field day.

This thread was just all sorts of confusing.

Only white people can be americans

Maybe in some perspective, but that doesn't apply to the right to live in its territory, which were mostly stolen anyway.

Do you know what the term "native" means?

They haven't immigrated to the US, legally or illegally

why are spurdo memes so innocent