Why are japanese inferior at making stories? (With the exception of Miyazaki)

Why are japanese inferior at making stories? (With the exception of Miyazaki)

Westernes took their artstyle and made a series more popular than any anime lmao

Too bad they can't do sequels.

Neither can japs it seems, second season of most good nip cartoons come out like shit and bring the whole show down.

popularity doesn't automatically mean the product is dope, but you're right about anime, it's fucking mind blowing how shit the stories/characters are

Miyazaki is not good at making stories, he's good at making the most insignificant things in moments and sensations that mean something

What is this weeaboo shit?

asians are shit at making stories in general. Condor Hero is basically anime without the drawings.

Maybe I'm just biased but I don't remember a lot of second seasons ruining the anime like LoK did. Except maybe Darker than Black S2.

>flag
>represent west

>asians are shit at making stories in general.

You Chinks never create something original unlike Japanese

All jap culture is just an offshoot of chink culture, not exactly original.

Not a fan of ATLA Season 3. Much better than LoK though.

yin

I heard there were plans to make a movie for the series but they never came to fruition. I hope it was about Yin living a happy life with Chinese Electric Batman and the stupid Russian loli never appears again.

I felt like it started a bit slow after what we got in the season 2 finale but I liked it a lot. Wish we got to see Zuko's prostitute girlfriend again, Mai is boring.

Season 3 had cool moments but it was all over the place tonally and had too much filler. The lion turtle and rock smashing still confuses me.
>Wish we got to see Zuko's prostitute girlfriend again, Mai is boring.
Agreed. Mai a shit. Literally the worst gf.
She gets especially bad in the comics.

half of your anime start out well and finish as an overblown, edgy, try-hard-to-be-complicated mess. the other half is worse than indian soap opera.
understandable though, it's easier to come up with an idea than to execute it perfectly, a lot of amateur western writers fall into the first kind too.

Only animation I care about is The Simpsons.

All other cartoons/anime/whatever is irrelevant.

The lion turtle stuff was horrible. Spirit bending was such a cop out, all that stuff about Aang having to make a choice between fulfilling his duties as Avatar or not breaking his own moral code and then they just pull a miraculous third option out of nowhere but I guess it might have been a bit heavy for a kid's show. You'd think at least one of his past lives would know what he ended up doing was possible, though.

The creators said they never wanted Aang to kill but the spirit/energybending was something they came up with at the last minute. I know the head writer actually wanted a Book 4 to explore more things but the creators heavily disagreed so they just stuck with 3 seasons. The head writer didn't come back for LoK and it really shows with how terrible that series turned out.

Lion turtle was bullshit, Aang and Katara romance was cringe, Zuko's mother was still a mystery, Ty Lee joining Kyoshi warriors made no sense, we never got the Kuzon backstory, Azula's breakdown happened way too fast, etc. They were a lot of things wrong 2bh but I tend to gloss over it because nostalgia.

I have some nostalgia for it too but I got so mad at lion turtle stuff so the memories aren't completely fond lol.

Chink culture is from Persia

But me no buts

what is the anime you're talking about?