BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP GETTING ROASTED ON TWITTER

LOOKS LIKE TRUMP IS DOING TO WELL IN THE POLLS FOR HIS LIKING

BETTER FUCK IT UP GETTING INTO TWITTER FIGHTS

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13718
youtube.com/watch?v=IA1F8ZhZIxY
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-29-2016.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>msnbc
>good ratings

maybe Joe shouldn't have lied about trump asking if he could nuke the whole middle east

>bashing yet another member of the media
>harmful to him somehow

drumpf utterly btfo
>inb4 drumpf kiddies storm the thread to defend their racist subjugator

Such a beta reply, what a massive faggot

I thought Joe and the bimbo loved trump? What happened?

they're journalists
that's what happened

>literal who said something on twitter
>HOLY SHIT TRUMP = STUMPED!

Scandal Without End: Is The Clinton Foundation A Fraud?

investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/

Giuliani: I would indict Clinton Foundation as 'racketeering enterprise'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html

Colin Powell Goes under the Clinton Bus

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

>sage

>thanks God we have some based kiwianon to explain the clueless billionaire how true alphaness works

How's little watched Morning Hebrews ratings? How do I find it?

Maybe if MSM wasn't state-controlled propaganda as proved by the leaks this wouldn't be happening.

They channeled their inner jew and stabbed him in the back.

Burning bridges...
If this guy could just shut his mouth he would win...jesus

That was a ruse to draw in unsuspecting Trump fans and slowly try to bluepill us. They panicked and showed their hand during the RNC.

If we wanted Jeb we would have voted for him.

>Enjoying it is best ratings
Joe is a fucking illiterate retard

>muh racism
hang yourself

>August 22, 2016
>Trump still getting into petty slapfights on twitter instead of winning
It's kind of depressing. It's almost like me. Instead of focusing on getting my life together, I'd rather argue with boobs on this site just to scratch some argumentative itch that never goes away.

He can't really say he "pivoted" when he's still making tweets like this.

Welp, they've been beating CNN, but that's not saying much since CNN is a propaganda channel.
Mika called for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, head of the DNC to step down after the Nevada state Democratic convention. In response, DWS pressured Phil Griffin, the president of MSNBC, and Chuck Todd, frequent Morning Joe guest, to stop Joe and Mika from being honest.

We used to watch Morning Joe pretty regularly on Sup Forums. Now it's just more Hillary propaganda.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13718

prove to me that Trump is not a racist.
You can't.

>it's
pseudointellectuals, everyone

>journalists

lol

KEEP IT RIGHT HERE ON MORNING JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=IA1F8ZhZIxY

And the best part is that she was just talking to (((Chuck Todd))).

Hello, CTR.

Good shilling tactic and technique.

Except Sup Forums knows gaslighting when Sup Forums sees it.

>GLAD
I love that they all talk like him now

Months ago. They treated him nicely for a show or two. Then word came down from the (((bossess))) and they went full attack-dogs.

They wanted to keep their jobs.

CTR spending some of that Foundation Cash on VPNs.

he deserves it for stabbing mika and joe in the back like that

consider my record corrected

o yeah baby fucking correct my shit right up

wow. Really made me think. Guess i'm a Shillary for Hillary now!

Joe is such a try hard

Jesus fucking christ.jpg

He really should stop with the juvenile side fights. It just gives them a headline to avoid everything else you're talking about. Keep plugging away at hillary's crimes. Don't get distracted and throw out tweets calling a nobody "lightweight".

Joe Scarborough is a dick

I've done work on his house in long island. If it wasn't for his tv stunts he'd just be another rich asshole. Thinks his shit doesn't stink and pulls the same shit every other jew around here pulls: trying not to pay for services.

Fuck Joe Scarborough

Yeah, a whopping 233 likes... how will Trump ever recover after 233 people seen that post.

if morning chump has bad ratings, then it's because people are tired of the obvious hillary shilling

if morning chump has good ratings, then it's because the main thing they discuss is donald trump

either way, he just exposed himself (again) as being a pretentious, thin skinned bitch

You can't blame the guy if he doesn't want to be president....or does the Don know something nobody else knows!? Hmmm
Maybe he already has secured it.
I'm honestly going with the latter.
Just fucking think. He is gambling with his business by doing this..:fucking think everyone. Please. He already knows he has been chosen. Oh my lawd no one seems to see this. What the hell is wrong with you people. There's NO WAY a candidate, who's against a media establishment can act this way and suffer no consequences...

I'm out of this bitch until you folks see the light. There's should be a celebratory sticky, but NOPE! Everyone is still chasing after hilldog's emails.

He couldn't possibly be getting free media attention and waiting until mid September to hammer away at Hillary

Morning Joe
Re-enactors filming
"Joe and Mika - Morning Joy, Afternoon Delight"

Lifetime's New Adult Love Story

FALL 2016

>It's almost like me. Instead of focusing on getting my life together, I'd rather argue with boobs on this site just to scratch some argumentative itch that never goes away.

You're on to something.

For the week of July 29th, Morning Joke ranked...

112th in viewership.

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-29-2016.html