Oh shit son!

Oh shit son!
You are now the new Ghost Rider.

The last transportation vehicle you last set foot in is now your riding companion.
How badass are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RMR5zf1J1Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Commodore
>Straya

I'm in a Hyundai Elantra.

Not very.

>A treadmill

That could be cool?

>Johnny Blaze and the home gym of the damned

>Ford pickup
Not entirely sure here.

A late 90s Nissan fucking Sentra.

I drive a 95 station wagon

>City Bus

Can I carry other Ghost Riders?

Same here.
I guess the passengers would turn into Ghost Riders themselves?
All in all, a bus is pretty big. A supernatural bus on fire could do some serious damage.

Dodge Caliber with a carseat.

Does my son get to be a Ghost Rider, too?! We could be like these fuckers.

OH SHIT
GHOST TRAIN
Has there ever been a train Ghost Rider shown? Feels like an obvious one to do.

Your wife's son can't come. You don't get to bring friends

A scooter, not even motorized. I'm gonna go down as the most embarrassing Ghost Rider in history.

>A train

SET THE BALL A'ROLLIN' I'LL BE CLICKING OFF THE MILES

Stay on your board Sup Forums

BEST GET READY
FOR THE MOTHERFUCKIN'
GHOST WALKER!

youtu.be/RMR5zf1J1Hs

>2013 Acura
GHOST RIDE DA WHIP!

A Campus Shuttle Bus. It's not really a big bus, a good deal smaller than a school bus. Still, a flaming bus can still look kind of badass.

You're not the boss of GHOST RIDER & SONS VENGEANCE SERVICES!

>muffled "to the window, to the wall"

>2015 Nissan Versa
Ghost Rider? More like Generic Rider.

>A fucking segway

I'm the lamest ghost rider ever.

>Mercury Milan
Could be worse

1998 Buick Century

Well, the thing's a tank so maybe it'll be good at running down demons.

user you're about to make me go turbo in this motherfucker

When innocent merchandise is shoplifted, user becomes Ghost Blart: Mall Cop of Vengeance!

>City cabbie
Yeah, I can see it,

I could get a taxi driver cap to go with it.

you could demonify just about anything to look cool

does anyone have the issue with the ghost rider army (ghost rider tank crew, indian ghost rider on a flaming elephant skeleton, etc)

>Last transportation vehicle
DAMN MOVABLE CHAIRS

I'm riding another Ghost Rider. And when things get serious we become Mecha Shiva.

> My Honda Fit 2010
Sure. Whatever.

are you me

>inb4 demotivational

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!

>1998 Honda CRV
Huh. Y'know, I'm actually pretty ok with this

eyyy, the GR tank crew must have been a different issue/page

Fuck

Tank 666, 1 of 2

>prius

I like to think it'd be about the same, but I'd keep getting questions about the gas mileage. And I'd have really mundane discussions with people in a demonic voice.

>"LOOK INTO MY EYES, FEEL THE PAIN THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED"
>"NOOOO-oh man, I bet that gets way better gas mileage."
>..."Yeah, it's pretty good. I fill up maybe once every two weeks. Mostly just use it to get back and forth from work."
>"Where's the batter on it?"
>"I think there's like two on it? one in the front, one in the back. I don't think it's something that can be replaced, it's just built to last."

Whoops nevermind, user got it in first.

Yay?

>My 09 Malibu
Could be worse, but...bleh.

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE BACK THAT POST

Ghost Rider vehicles run on the souls of the evil.

So would having good gas mileage mean that it takes more souls per gallon or less?

>my life is now a more metal version of The Italian Job
I am perfectly okay with this.

I laughed way too hard at this.

ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

More like the speed of thought ;)

>Nissan Platina

May not be the most badass riding companion but is MY riding companion

Does an office chair count?

>Ford Explorer.
Could be worse.

>A Chevy HHR

Fear me

Same here dude! Wanna start a Malibu Ghost Rider gang?

>Train
GET REKT SON!

Do planes count? Part of my job is cleaning out World War 2 planes at the Boeing Flight Museum and I got to step into a P-40 warhawk to dust out the compartment before I walked home.

I'd almost expect something like this but WW2 has long since been over.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs

>A flaming hell themed double length city bus.

All aboard.

>Pontiac G6

Fuck it, let's pretend it's a GTO. I'm fucking bitchin.

jesus christ, just a flaming trail with a single footprint every few feet fuckFKKJGL

>scooter
>instead of fire the Rider just has the little pedal that makes sparks as you go

My 40ft gold dredging barge, with a single 1500 yamaha outboard, it has a top speed of 3 knots.

Fuck

well then...

The fact that I can't find a Ghost Rider Pirate Ship is a travesty

A 2004 Toyota Camry: The Car that Says Actively Nothing About Your Personality

It might not get me laid, but it'll get some souls reaped. and it's surprisingly agile.

Wouldn't it catch fire tho?

hahahaha jfc

Are you implying every other Ghost Rider vehicle doesn't?

a-are you implying that the last vehicle you drove was a pirate ship? who the fuck are you?

2010 Volkswagen Jetta, the fucking thing you put sunglasses in won't stay closed.

>The last transportation vehicle you last set foot in

It's called tourism

oh thank fuck. I was not prepared to come to grips with the idea that the kind of man who pilots a fucking pirate ship also browses Sup Forums

>a gang of people driving chevy malibu cars
I can dig it.

Well I'm sure some Somalians browse Sup Forums from time to time

>Dodge Caravan
I WILL PUNISH EVIL SOULS AND SAFELY TRANSPORT GOOD SOULS TO THEIR SOCCER PRACTICE

Why were you riding a tricycle?

I... uh... good point.

Ghost Sailer would be the most metal thing ever and I am absolutely insulted Marvel hasn't done it

>My name is Jonas Mercer, and this is my sworn testament
>On the seventh of October of the year 1719, the good ship Marianna upon which I served as helmsman was beset by prates of the coast of Jamaica
>Outmanned and outgunned by their larger galleon, we prepared for death or worse at the hands of privateers
>The men braced ourselves to endure a full broadside when, never appearing on the distant horizon before it came upon us, a third vessel entered the fray
>Every inch of it burned with red fire, it's sails a blazing inferno that rained a trail of ash in it's wake, the hellfire ship hunted the pirate's vessel with speed to put the Queen's finest in it's wake
>And the fire! There was no roar of cannon fire from it, but a volley of the very flame that consumed the ghastly vessel, reaching out across the waves to consume the black-flagged ship
>In but a moment the ship was alight in its entirety, the mast cracking under the heat of the flames. I witnessed many of the privateers leap from the deck to douse themselves in the ocean, but the flames continued to burn even as they submerged themselves entirely
>The vessel and its crew continued to burn as all among the sank beneath the waves, the orange glow of hellfire fading as it sank into the black depths of the sea.
>Yet the greatest horror I witnessed that night was the helmsman of the burning vessel, a ghostly captain bereft a crew and bereft the flesh of man, a skeleton alight in flame, laughing as his fire burned the wicked.
>I cannot rightly claim him as an agent of almighty God or the Deceiver, but I pray I never cross paths with the Ghost Sailor again.

Why were you in that gay little thing?

KEK

Jesus, imagine how horrifying that would be.
Just imagine being some gangbanger terrorizing hapless people with his buddies when all of a sudden this flaming demon bus rolls up and a bunch of flaming skeletons just pour out and beat the shit out of you with burning bats.

bruh. that sounds rad as fuck

Well gee.

>Bus

THEY CALL ME THE GHOST ERASER

Skateboard.

I would be the raddest flaming skeleton ever.

Hoping for a hot air balloon and/or paddle boat

It's about to get fucking lit

>I'm in a Hyundai Elantra.
>Not very.
I'm worse. I'm in an old Accent.

>I drive a minivan
I guess I'm Ghost Rider mom now. I'm into it.

>*lips smack*
>*really flamboyant voice*
>"yah haaiiii I was just wondering, oh cute shoes by the way, if I can have your soul? ;)

>The Ghost Ship engulfs his target in flame
>Does not even allow the ship to sink, instead being held up by a mass of chains anchoring it to the ship
>The Ghost Ship rams into the helm, the two vessels fusing together into one massive inferno
>The Ghost Sailor walks aboard, ignoring all the screaming crew running around him
>Finds the Captain cowering in one of the few parts of his ship that had yet to be set aflame.
>Grabs him by the scuff of his coat and hoists him up into the air
>Ļ́҉O̢̕͡͠ÓK̷̨̀͢ ̡͜͟͏I̸̧͞Ǹ͟͜͡T̛͠O̷̧͘ ̢͏͏M̛͘͜͝Y̸̡͟ ̡̛̀́͝E̢͘͘͠Ý͟͢͠E͘͟͜͠Ş̵́.̕҉̢͡
>Captain slumps over
>Ghost Sailor returns to his ship, releases the chains, and sails away, leaving the enemy ship to sink into the depths

You're right, it is absolutely inexcusable that this is not a comic

Underrated

Fear me, Sup Forums

I agree with the first user, it's a crime this is not a thing