Why are blonde, blue eyed, protestant Germanics so much more superior?

Is it protestantism maybe? Or just racial superiority?
Almost all of Europeans countries have been founded by them (Frankish Empire, Lombard Kingdom, Visigothic Kingdom, etc, to name a few).
The UK conquered a third of the world, despite competing with France, Portugal and Spain (all of their empires by the way not achieving as much as the British one), started the Industrial Revolution and forced their language on the whole world, out of nowhere the Swedes created a great empire spanning on all of Scandinavia, and Germany, once united, has become the most powerful country in Europe, both militarily and economically, and managed to stay this way even after losing two World Wars. Even the Dutch, which have always been surrounded by the three biggest powers in Western Europe, managed to create a considerable colonial Empire and get incredibly rich. And today the first hyperpower ever, the USA, is mostly of Germanic descent. And don't even get me started on the Swiss.

How do you explain their constant success?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-cheong-yu-hyeon-tbroad-s-announcer-s-nipple-hmjukkb/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop using my flag, Nigel or my Gaulish foot with kick your Briton ass

the ancient wisdom and bravery of the Celts
the force, efficiency and work ethic of the Germanic
tempered with the culture and finesse of the med

non anglos never stood a chance

add some hearty irish spirit and cook it in the warm cocoon of the South and you have Anglocelticonicus Australianii, the strongest race in the world

I'm French, just like you. But unlike you, I have accepted that Germanic people are simply superior.

You're a self-loathing RAT and a traitor to your CELTIC race, I want to give you a taste of my SHOE

you pretty much described France as well, m8

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-cheong-yu-hyeon-tbroad-s-announcer-s-nipple-hmjukkb/answers/new.html

Don't be mad at me.

french people are germanic

Petit rappel de ne pas parler en anglais avec Nigel l'expatrié.

Je suis pas un anglais expatrié.

Being an island is a massive strategic advantage.

Nice try uggo

>random lad goes to France on his hols and thinks he can be funny shitposting
Disgusting. No better than Jap proxies.

>Frankish Empire, Lombard Kingdom, Visigothic Kingdom
They were all Arian Christians in their beginings and they all ended up converting to Catholicism, even then they were about as protestant as the Orthodox, calling anyone born before Luther a protestant is moronic. Nice bait.

>Germanics
They did not have a country of their own until the 19th century ffs

>Germanic = German
Cartel """""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""""

How do you explain other Germanics then?

I am French though.

Wkrótce Polska padnie na ten krzywy ryj :))))

>add some hearty irish spirit
I love how Irish people pride themselves on spirit, luck, and combatativeness
At least they know what they don't got.