SpongeBob

SpongeBob lore. What war was my krabs in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdl02gCwpu0
youtube.com/watch?v=w2lW27BHIXc
spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Friend_or_Foe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one never ended for him.

The Great Krab-Whale War.

That's why he has a whale for a daughter. He felt guilty for his actions in the war, and he and his wife adopted a little whale girl refugee whose parents were killed when she was just a baby.

That was four years before the cancer took Mrs. Krabs. Now, haunted with tremendous guilt over his war record and the death of his wife, he focuses all his energy into making his restaurant as profitable as possible. He tells himself that he deserves the money for all the hardship he has been seen, that all that's left in his life is the accumulation of material wealth, but deep down he is really doing it to establish a trust fund for Pearl and make it up to her for what he did to her homeland and for losing the only mother she ever knew.

All his greed is because he was unnable to pay for the treatment of his wife.

Fucking deep dude, I want a spin off of him.

The ant war for ants

he fought anchovies

youtube.com/watch?v=xdl02gCwpu0

Wharf War I

Krabs was the only crustacean among his war buddies.

>You'd always smell it... just before they'd charge our lines...

A-S-T-H-E-T-I-C

>The Great Krab-Whale War.

is this the same war with the plankton holocaust?

after witnessing the horrors of millions of plankton being harvested and exterminated by the whales he goes into business with a plankton. but he soon finds out the truth that all plankton are greedy shyster's

You mean Wharf War 2 which ended with the death of Krabdolf Hitler and his concencrusteacen camps.

Vietclam

world war 2 most likely, since the frequent references to torpedoes rules out WW1, in which the submarine deck guns were used more, and vietnam, which did not feature them

those are human wars.

Its canon that Krabs suffered from PTSD.

>No, Squidward. this is worse. he's got the thousand-yard stare. I had it once meself back in me service days.

not canon

youtube.com/watch?v=w2lW27BHIXc

>It Ain't Me intensifies

by not cannon are you talking about

Underrated Post.
I always did these background plot points.
What was the war he fought it?
Is there any cannon info about it?

did like*

you have to be 18 to use this website

this is Mr. Puff

what ever happened to the revived fish people of Shell City?

>crab
>cancer
is this supposed to be a zodiac joke

They began a crusade against humanity, eventually wiping out the population of the western seaboard

wait, does that mean the second movie is non-cannon, or did it take place earlier in the timeline?
actually, that could provide more evidence to say that the first move was the canon end of the timeline, due to the lack of appearance of the krusty krab 2.

ANCHOOOOOOOOOOVIIIIIIIIIES

The Crab-Whale war, where do you think he got the daughter from?

Why can't this be canon lore?

That made me feel feels more then any feels were allowable for spongebob.

Yes.

>Whales eat millions of plankton every day
>No-one reacts
>Handful of crabs killed by whales
>War

And that's why Plankton is Krabs' mortal enemy.

They were actually war buddies, saving each other's lives countless times in the face of the cetacean menace, but Krabs' insensitivity toward the plight of Plankton's people as well as his increasingly assertive claims that "planktons caused the war" started to wear Plankton down to the point that they became fierce rivals many years later.

Technically, there's already an episode about this...

spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Friend_or_Foe

...but it probably doesn't count, since it was post-movie. This seems much more interesting anyway.

No, I was referring to the post I quoted. The joke was that I don't consider anything after the first movie canon but it was 6:00 in the morning and I hadn't slept and it didn't come across well enough.

Many animals where used in world war two

Spongebob was 13 when the series started, but do we know how old Krabs is? he mentioned the Chum Famine of '59.