Why Sup Forums is so triggered by transgender women?

They literally just want to be treated like a woman, in many cases even more than actual women want to be.
Isn't the promotion of traditional femininity something to be striven towards?

Their only actual downside is that they can't have children
What does Sup Forums have to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7477289
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21195418
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're not actually women. Just because you cut your dick and balls off doesn't mean you magically make babies all of a sudden

How can I treat them like something, they are not?

who is this semen demon

>They literally just want to be treated like a woman,
Maybe individually but,They want FAR more than that as a collective and let themselves be used as tools of the reggresives just like homosexuals.
>in many cases even more than actual women want to be.
That's a different problem but is stems from the same cause.
>Isn't the promotion of traditional femininity something to be striven towards?
For actual women it is. The basis of femininity is biological and this cannot be replaced no matter what trans/reggresives feel about it.
>Their only actual downside is that they can't have children
That alone is enough in itself, but it's obviously not the only downside.
>What does Sup Forums have to say?
If you're not willing to have an honest conversation about transgenders, why do you expect Sup Forums respond?

Do fuck off.

Some Russian transwoman

Don't know her name

What are they then? and what would you do with them?

Because trans people are by definition not the sexes they think they are. I won't promote a mental illness by enabling those that have it.

>What are they then?
Confused men.
> What would you do with them?
Ship them down to commiefornia.

They're still men just without balls and dicks. So basically they're Eunichs with big titties

She is smoking hot!

Would marry/10

why do we have "genders"? why don't we just have sexes? honestly. female or male. thats it.

>They want FAR more than that as a collective
Like what? To not be constantly murdered by muslims?
>let themselves be used as tools of the reggresives just like homosexuals.
you have a point here, but then again white women have this same problem
>The basis of femininity is biological and this cannot be replaced no matter what trans/reggresives feel about it.
some would argue that women don't become feminine until puberty, and that it is mostly the product of hormones
>If you're not willing to have an honest conversation about transgenders
How is it not an honest conversation?

Because "feelings" and "reasons". That's pretty much the sum of the arguments

Gay guy here. Because they are men who won't admit to being gay guys. Biological reality is a fact. The rest is bullshit.

Trannie's are failed men. With all the bullshit the world gives men, trannies are men who gave up and more often than not look like pic related.

I would support killing them or putting them in work camps. they're nothing but welfare drains and a lot of them turn to sex work which is why they are often std riddled. not to mention they almost always have a range of other mental issues. I'm just trying to see the logical argument in propping up a percentage of the population that doesn't really put as much in as they take out.

Your points have no meaning because you're arguing with people who don't believe the same things you believe that lead you to making those points.

To wit, the common belief amongst those who disagree with you is that men and women are inherently different to begin with, therefore a man wanting to be treated as a woman and acting feminine is not promotion of tradition femininity but just a man, a weak and degenerate and very rarely sexy man with a mutilated axe wound where a cock should be.

It all comes back to whether gender is a social construct with no relation to sex, or whether that's just some retarded bullshit espoused by fuckwits. Personally I think if you want to wear dresses and makeup and act like a girl without mutilating your cock and balls then more power to you, at least you're somewhat of a realist, but the very idea of having to hatefuck your fake cunt wound with a medical dildo so it doesn't close up is pretty high up there in terms of things that make me want to vomit.

It also doesn't particularly help that a lot of the trans-crowd are mentally ill and suicide prone.

>To not be constantly murdered by muslims?
Hey now you fags can't claim a monopoly on being murdered by Muslims, everyone even the cis scum are getting murdered by Muslims, Muslim murder is free-for-all. Don't act like it's just you snowflakes getting it.

>only actual downside

Having to fuck some guy in the ass

The vast majority of trans women don't get the operation, either because they can't afford it or they simply don't want it.

>transgender women
>transgender """women"""

>exacerbate their delusions
>foster mental illness
>prostrate oneself to their demands
>enable terrorism

>exacerbate their delusions
maybe, but it's not like they can just take a pill and be completely "normal" again
>foster mental illness
>prostrate oneself to their demands
>enable terrorism
These are a big stretch

Well if it's just something they like to do then go nuts (pun intended), they're not breeding and so long as they're honest with whoever they're hoping will stick benis in anus then it's none of my business. But I won't call them something they're not because of, 'muh feels,' and willpower isn't enough to change reality regardless of what anime tells you.

Why does pol hate transniggers? I'm white and enjoy all the privileges that come with it, but for tax and welfare purposes I identify as black.

Transgender ...

More like bullshit egotistical plebs caring only about their own pleasure. Everybody wants to be comfy and not strive for better.
I gets the hole hedinism bullshit, thats really plebian thinking when you just focuse on making sure you are comfy.

Imagine beeing born confused about your own sexually because of some negatical marker that dictates the features of your sexual attractions, and you have a choice ... work hard , try to be a better human being and improve your life and through this mean improve everybody around you by your development, or wear oposite sex clothing waste shitloads of money on hormon treatments and medication, not to mention surgery.

Fucking hell me this is the problem with 'freedom' people can't handle it, nor they can think.

Plus whats the purpose of having a relationship anyways , to eventually reproduce and assure that your offspring have the best chance of reproducting themselfs.

As for transbullshit people sexual orientation , gayness and shit... yeah some people are born attracted to same sex features , big whoop ... but guess what there are females that look male and males that look female by nature.
The fact that they prefer dicks or vaginas is aquired during our sexual development during puberity.

Anyways fucking wasteful plebians "gibs me dat" , "accept me i r pl0x" How about they coform and be decent humans beings.

>What are they then?
Perverts
>and what would you do with them?
kill them

>women

>Perverts
What? Literally makes no sense
>kill them
How did you get here from Turkey so fast?

>women
>women
>women
there are only two genders; one key, one lock.
There's many mindsets out there but if you think you there are more than two genders you need to take sex-ed again.

Okay if they forfeit the dick and balls whatever, but they should expect to be treated like any other woman aka you are not a special snowflake because you gave the dick and balls.

However, if you keep your dick and balls, and still want to identify as chick how can I not identify as a 85 year old? Why does that argument not apply? I mean why can I not start drawing retirement and be put on medicare because, mentally I feel old as fuck, drink coffee, eat prunes, watch soaps, wear a robe and wear my pimp ass loafers to the mail box? Should I fucking make posters and protest outside of the social security office? Should I protest in my robe and put on some depends to shit full to throw at Walmart door greeter who refused to let me use the hover round shopping carts? I mean come on why can I not identify as 85 yr old even though I am 30?

Are you deliberately being stupid or just trolling?

Try passing off as an 85 year-old in public nigger.

Mentall illness is no gender.

Why can't we call them for what they really are?

basket cases

>transgender
>"""""women"""""

What do you think? In a way I am serious because this shit opens up a big can of worms. When you are born with a dick, balls, and given a guy name by your parents. Then you forfeit that by going and getting your private parts chopped off and getting your name changed fine. But to keep the dick and balls, but want to identify as woman is fucked up because you are not a fucking woman. Next thing the furries will want to be identified as real fucking tigers so they can live at the zoo.

I have absolutely no problem with an individual person suffering from gender dysphoria deciding that they want to live their life under an artificial, fictitious identify. It really seems like the only thing that helps those poor people; they have a disease of the mind which cannot be cured. They deserve pity and it costs the rest of society nothing to play along with their charade.

What DOES bother me is the lie that gender itself does not exist, or is an arbitrary thing we somehow imagined accidentally. the attempt to create a semantic division between 'gender' and 'sex' is insane.

The delusions of gender dysphoria should NOT be adopted as the canonical perception of out shared human condition. It is wrong, and it will hurt our children and our culture.

Bruce Jenner can't be woman of the year. He is a man with surgery. We can help him pretend to be a woman, this is fine and ethically sound - but we should not pretend ourselves that he really IS a woman. That is a crime against our own rational continuity as a culture. The truth matters just as much as his suffering as an individual. We need both.

There is literally nothing wrong with being transgender. Only brain dead, anti-rationalist edgelords would think so.

There is an overwhelming amount of independent research being done all over the world and it's constantly pointed to the same conclusion for 20+ years. Gender dysphoria is the anxiety response when your brain sex does not match your physical body.

Why else do men care so much about being low test? And why do women care so much about having PCOS or high test? Why are so many men depressed over having gynocomastia? Why do so many women fall to depression over broad shoulders?

Cispeople experience dysphoria when significant parts of their physiology don't match the gender that is biologically hardwired into the brain within the first 3 months of being an embryo (intrauterine period).

To deny this is to deny empirical, observable reality.

im not i just wish i could fuck one

kek will i get to fuck one this year?

The suicide rate amongst post-ops are higher than pre-op. It fucks them up more in the head. Besides, if they're doing it like they're supposed to outlined in the OP, their hormone levels wouldn't even allow their dick to get hard or ejaculate. There's also the point of not destroying that person's ability to urinate naturally.

I think if there wasn't something about chopping off your balls that makes them crazy, then your point would be more valid.

>What DOES bother me is the lie that gender itself does not exist

Dude you are arguing against a strawman. You took too many meme pills and now you aren't even talking about reality.

Go to /lgbt/ literally nobody there denies gender as a biological phenomenon. You are creating your own "enemy" to argue against. Literally only Tumblr thinks gender is social and arbitrary. Why do you think 2nd wave feminists hate trannys? Because trannys literally prove gender is a biological reality hardwired into the brain.

" WOMAN " ? " GIRL " ?

This thing is not any of genders. Its just abomination. And this abomination should be quiet. It looks like fucking mutant from STALKER game.

Emporer's New Clothes.
'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. Depending upon the diagnoses manual the psychiatrist uses, the official diagnosis is Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with GID/GIS/GD. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts. The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is 20% compared to under 1% of the normal population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue.

Current treatment for the mental health diagnosis consists of psychiatric therapy and later prescription medication with synthetic hormones. Psychiatric therapy is the foundation of treatment, and no doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with synthetic hormones without the concurrent psychiatric therapy. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD to varying degrees of success. Sexual reassignment surgery is effective in relieving these mental health symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term.

People with GID/GIS/GD have a much higher prevalence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder/Body Integrity Disorder, noting that in both, the sufferers have a pervasive delusional view of their own bodies that cripples their normal functioning. Here are 2 patients who suffer from both GID and BDD concurrently.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue.

A woman's first and main function is to give birth to healthy children. While they may have work or don't think so themselves it doesn't change the fact that the natural role of a woman is to be a mother.

A man isn't a woman if he cuts his dick off and puts silicon under his chest, even if he undergoes hormone therapy. He can't give birth, he can't have children, he's still the same gender as before, just without a dick and stuffing himself with chemicals. Not to mention the case of Bruce Jenner where chemicals fucked his orientation completely.

I read a Biology Book. And i understand how Biology works.

Thats one reason why i'm aganist faggots and trannies.

>transgender
>women

Stop enabling mental illness please. We need these people treated, just like sufferers of other delusional disorders.

Ah yes, a rudimentary understanding of general biology in a public education curriculum is the be-all-end-all of biology knowledge. Honestly, kill yourself.

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”. An MRI study of 22 transwomen and 28 transmen examined the shape of the corpus callosum in the brain at a specific cross-sectional plane, and compared this shape with that observed in 211 XY karyotype males and 211 XX karyotype females. Their results demonstrated that not only could the sex of the patient be determined with 74% accuracy from the MRI picture, but the shapes of the brains in the transsexuals strongly reflected their gender, and not their biological sex.

>Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids". A positron emission tomography (PET) study showed that smelling androgens caused transwomen to respond in the hypothalamus region of their brain in a manner similar to XX karyotype women. Smelling estrogen-based pheromones also caused them to respond in the hypothalamus region in a manner similar to XY karyotype men. This combination of results suggests that transwomen occupy an “intermediate position with predominantly female features” in the way the hypothalamus reacted.

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity." The structure of the anterior hypothalamus plays a strong role in the development of transgenderism; INAH3 volume in transwomen resembles ciswomen, and INAH3 volume in transmen resembles cismen.

>Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism." MtF transgender people were analyzed by fMRI; gray matter variation throughout the brain more closely resembled the layout of a cisfeminine brain, rather than that of a M brain, implying gender identity depends on cerebral layout.

>want to be treated like traditional Women
>not bound to the vaginal Jew

Men are even better at being Women hahahahahaha

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus." BSTc somatostatin-expressing neuron counts - twice as high in cismen and transmen as in ciswomen and transwomen. More intense Zhou.

>Zhou "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality." BSTc size in transwomen resembles that of ciswomen and is independent of sexual orientation.

>Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism." CYP17 -34 T>C SNP allele frequencies were statistically significantly divergent between FtM transgender people and cisfemale controls; genotype distributions were also divergent in a statistically significant manner.

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism." Genes involved in sex steroidogenesis are components to transgenderism and gender dysphoria; specifically, androgen receptor repeat length polymorphisms were observed in an MtF-transgender population, but not a cismale population; this warrants the conclusion that male gender identity is mediated by the androgen receptor.

>Gooren "The biology of human psychosexual differentiation." Meta-analysis of sex-steroid production and prenatal androgen exposure in transgender people.

>Swaab "Sexual differentiation of the human brain: relevance for gender identity, transsexualism, and sexual orientation." Analysis of prenatal androgen exposure similar to Gooren, but notes that neurological testosterone availability in MtF trans people is deficient, causing transgenderism or non-heterosexualism.

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity." The structure of the anterior hypothalamus plays a strong role in the development of transgenderism; INAH3 volume in transwomen resembles ciswomen, and INAH3 volume in transmen resembles cismen.

What you refer to as "transgender woman" is actually a "transgender man"

>Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study." By diffusion-tensor-imaging MRI and fractional anisotropy analysis of various transgender and cisgender people, FtM transgender people more closely resembled a masculine-structured brain than a feminine- structured brain, noted by the study in the structures of the right superior longitudinal fasciculus, the foreceps minor, and the corticospinal tract. White matter microstructure therefore plays a role in gender identity.

>Burke "Hypothalamic response to the chemo-signal androstadienone in gender dysphoric children and adolescents". Androstadienone, a particularly fragrant chemosignal responsible for sex-based differences in hypothalamic microstructure; children with gender dysphoria were observed to express differences in hypothalamic activation in accordance with identified gender, rather than assigned gender.

>Boston University Medical Center. "Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity." The researchers conducted a literature search and reviewed articles that showed positive biologic bases for gender identity. These included disorders of sexual development, such as penile agenesis, neuroanatomical differences, such as grey and white matter studies, and steroid hormone genetics, such as genes associated with sex hormone receptors. They conclude that current data suggests a biological etiology for transgender identity.

>Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People"

Guess you don't know as much as you thought you did, faggot.

>all of this triggering can be countered by calling you people biological mistakes that would've been better off aborted

>nothing wrong
>brain sex does not match your physical body

When your brain and body are incompatible I'd say that that's something wrong.

they are basically gay bottoms that dress and act like women to attract straight/masculine men.

Yeah, really looks like a "man" to me.

>overwhelming amount of independent research being done all over the world and it's constantly pointed to the same conclusion for 20+ years

Please cite more than one. The only study that trans-enablers are able to point to, is a swedish study done post-mortem on 6 POST-HRT Mtf transgender individuals.

Basically, the hypothalamus of the normal male brain is larger and denser than the hypothalamus of the normal female brain. In these POST-HRT trans MtF who were autopsied, their hypothalami were found to be slightly less dense than in NON-HRT Males. Their hypothalami did not change size, but they did get less dense. From HRT.

From taking hormones. They were POST HRT. Just like body changes like breast tissue happens because of chemical interference, so did these 'brain' changes.

For some reason, trans supporters take this study to mean MtF trans brains are more like women's brains (at birth). When all it was, is that the hypothalamus glands were observed to be slightly less dense after taking HRT for years.

These 6 were autopsied after committing suicide. They had been living as female for years and were also all post-op. The study was done to try to help understand why they still committed suicide AFTER all their treatment.

Lets see your second piece of 'overwhelming' research.

trains women make better women than normal women. this is proven time and time again. how can normal women even compete?

Just out of curiosity are you trans/aspiring, or just wanting to justify your desire to have sex with them?

By knowing where to poo

As long as they pass as the gender they changed to, I couldn't really give a shit.

But if they think I'm going to listen to their bullshit while they are in "limbo" between genders, they can fuck off.

>Posting 15+ empirical, peer reviewed, independent journal articles is considered being triggered

Sorry facts offend you.

I just cited a dozen or more. Also, there have been studies done on men with a form of testicular cancer that need to take estradiol afterwards. The same studies were done on their brain as a control and their brains were consistently "male".

Further, the experiments with penile phantom limb syndrome shed further light on this. Cis men that have to have their penis removed continuously throughout life experience phantom syndrome. Transwomen, do not. Transmen also report experiencing penile phantom syndrome.

The brain's sex is determined within the first 3 months of pregnancy.

It's a common argument to waive away these studies because of HRT but about 1/3rd of the studies I posted are non-HRT or HRT controlled. The 2/3rds that are post-HRT are still controlled by the testicular cancer research that was done on feminizing hormones effects on the brain.

>Lets see your second piece of 'overwhelming' research.

Uh, I just posted 15+

>but the shapes of the brains in the transsexuals strongly reflected their gender

AGAIN. POST HRT. big surprise that putting female hormones into your body changes your body?

>Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism." MtF transgender people were analyzed by fMRI; gray matter variation throughout the brain more closely resembled the layout of a cisfeminine brain, rather than that of a M brain, implying gender identity depends on cerebral layout.

So their brains are fucked up. But we KNOW that. This is exactly the same as all the research showing that serial killers have different brain patterns than normal people. It doesn't make it good, it doesn't mean its positive. It just shows your brain is fucked up, and different than normal people who don't serial kill, and know what sex they are.

50 years from now society will remember people like you as monstrous advocates of mental disorder.

Thank god you won't survive the habbening.

see: There are studies with the same results in non-HRT samples. And samples split between post-HRT and non-HRT.

Further, cismen that take feminizing hormones do not develop "female" brains as illustrated in testicular cancer research.

>facts trigger you

No. 50 years from now we will likely live within machines and gender/sex/procreation will be absolutely meaningless.

>brain sex does not match your physical body.
this is just made up SJW bullshit.

I can wear a chimpanzee suoit, but I won't become one. Just because a man made himself to look like a woman, it doesn't mean he actually is a woman. If artificial change of appearance is enough for you, then you are tragically naive and prone to being fooled and manipulated.

except the fact is the only true cure to your mental illness is aborting people like you before birth. I don't deny you exist. I just simply think you're something better off not living and leeching off society for surgeries, std treatments, and dick b gone drugs.

Because lying is immoral.

No, like I said, you just post research that shows either

1) POST Hrt differences, caused by taking hormones
or
2) fucked up brains

Facts don't offend me, but I don't see any facts showing that MTF trannies are really women. Just blue fairies, and phrases like 'they are more like female brains' [[more like]]. They aren't LIKE female brains.

Serial killers have been proven to have different brain patterns than non-serial killers. Brains can be fucked up, and all you're doing is showing research that proves your brains are fucked up. Like down's syndrome.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being transgender
Do you know what biological imperative is? 100,000 thousand years of evolution is bound to produce some misfits, I don't think glorifying them is very fucking smart.

>empirical peer reviewed, independent research from dozens of sources all pointing to the same conclusion is SJW bullshit.

Next your gonna tell me there is no difference between races. LMFAO. Delusion.

Ah yes, that .3% of the population is SUCH a burden right? Definitely worse than the 18% of the niggers that population the world and leech infinitely more resources and have longer life spans.

It's very clear you don't think critically. You reject empirical, observable reality and somehow think a fraction of a fraction of a minority leeches more than niggers.

Can it have babies ? No.
Is it common ? No.
Is it superior ? No.
Is is socialy common ? No.
Is is safe for children ? No.

Then fuck off faggot. You can suck off my ass.
Seriously. How stupid you need to be to believe that homosexuality and transexuality is normal ? How much stupid ?

I love transgender women, but I don't like 8 year old kids deciding they're trans.

>letting them exist and pursue life, liberty, and happiness is "glorifying" them.

LOL. You sound so offended. Maybe you can exaggerate and knee jerk harder?

If you are gay, whatever be gay. I have not hang ups with gay people, but do not identify as a chick when you still have the cock and balls. Same goes for women, if you have a vagina and no penis then you are not a man.

I do not care how many hormones you take those little pills and injections did not occur naturally in your body. Hell that guy cannot even get off wtf, but oh wait he can still piss naturally? Why fucking torture yourself. This is a mental illness because you cannot pick your sex, but you can just decide to be both basically but identify primarily as female and never mind the package below.

>fucks them up more in the head.
Their business is their business, but do not be surprised when people literally go the extra mile with the delusions. Because, I can be whatever or whomever I want to be mentality. To me this is like role playing irl. Role playing that actually got rights outside of a con. So no I will not be surprised when other people start getting recognized for what they are not. This is one fucked society.

>I don't think glorifying them is very fucking smart.
Really they are just removing themselves from the gene pool
What's the problem?

I'm a statistician.

Normal means range. It's a curve of all possibilities that adds up to 1. Trannys and gays are well within the normal. They are within the range of diversity biology has naturally created.

Math must not be your strong suit. Or science for that matter since you seem so eager to waive away a dozen or more empirical pieces of research.

>does it negatively affect my life in any way?

If people wanna fuck people of the same sex, literally who gives a shit.

I see you jump to conclusions which says a lot about how critical your thinking is. I never defended niggers or other leeches. I simply said you are one of the leeches that should not exist. I also didn't reject the studies you posted. Nice strawman though try again.

I'm sure user also believes niggers should be aborted, I don't know why you get the idea he thinks otherwise. Saying, "They're mentally ill leeches but they're a small amount of mentally ill leeches for now," isn't exactly a defence. Leeches are leeches.

>literally who gives a shit.
muslims and muslim wannabees do apparently

You know who did it right?
The christians.

>Transgender women
How can u even imply that. I just don't think you can ever have a man become a woman very much like you cannot have a man become a stop-sign or rocketship. You can certainly push your dick in or take hormones or whatever. You can make balloon animal figures out of your dick for all I care. That does not change what object you are. I mean, there are lot of people that try to get into the semantics of gender and how it can be changed but it takes unprecedented amounts of modern science being exploited to be sell these persuasive lies.

Do you shills still get paid if your posts don't relate to the US election?

Sup Forums whiners are failed men that history is leaving behind. They've lost the culture war and they're furious about it. They have to bottle up their powerlevel 24/7 outside of Sup Forums because to reveal it would get them kicked out of their schools, fired from their jobs, and ostracized by their friends and family. The positions they support have zero chance of being effected in reality. They seethe with jealous hatred when they see beautiful trans women living normal, happy lives.

Are you stupid ?
Fags and trannies are for less than 5%. It means its uncommon. "Naturaly created" ? Thats a huge B-B-B-BU-BULLSHIT ! Black Plague was naturaly created, diaherra is naturaly created. Is any of them normal ?
Sure, if you will teach kids about that how pedophilia is okay some of them will really become a pedo. Thats why we need to teach kids real values.

Excuse me. Can fags or lesbos have kids ?

>Why Sup Forums is so triggered by transgender women?
Because they are fags who are only attracted to raping straight men.
Yes, they are criminally insane.
Seriously, rape.

This is just a hunch but I'm pretty sure that Sup Forums doesn't have a sizeable enough Muslim population to be preaching about it here. Or is this an attempt to get Sup Forums on side, enemy of my enemy and all that?

I personally do not mind trans-people, but I refuse to acknowledge them as the gender they identify as. Regardless of how people "feel", it doesn't change their born gender. It doesn't matter how much their brain resembles the other sex, all that means is that the person was fucked up at birth, just like with most disorders.

>Next time we going to burn christians because they are danger
>USSR, Communism

Hate always give birth to another form of hate. Always.

>Is any of them normal

... Yes actually. The black plague is normal. Diarrhea is normal. Normal doesn't mean good. It just means within the range of normal, which is a curve of all possibilities.

Honestly you are pretty dumb.

>beautiful trans women living normal, happy lives

There is no such thing as happy, normal lives. Unless you remain asleep to the reality of this world which you clearly are. Enjoy the delusion while it lasts.

You have to go back.

Can they have kids ?
Do vagina+vagina or penis+penis is naturaly compatible ?
Do when i will fuck a sqirrel you will call it also normal and acceptable ?

Go and tell me you unscientifict faggot !

to be honest, while i dislike the idea, they're relatively harmless in small numbers.

they are a distraction to get you all angry and not talking about real issues.

for example, you dumb shits always cry "muh mentally ill fags" but don't ever mention this fact.

>Since the 50's, birth control has been seeping into our water supply because it cannot be regularly filtered
>This is applying massive amounts of estrogen to the population at large but also contributes to pre-natal hormonal washing

If you cunts educated yourself for a fucking second instead of hating on the tranny cunts and spent a little time researching the real reason (hint: it's not mental illness except with a few delusional cunts) you would see the kikes have literally poisoned our water supply in more ways than one and you should be buying a heavy duty filter, not just a regular one.

Pre-natal hormonal washing is a result of birth control and directly causes a few people to be born with brains more similar to a female's, despite having a male body.

Yes these people are fucked up but instead of hating on them, hate the god damn cunts causing this shit.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7477289
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21195418

I am so fucking angry because you stupid shits always let the god damn kikes get away with this shit because you'll get distracted by what they put in your face. Who cares if a few fucking faggots act gay or dress up because their brain was literally washed with estrogen as a fetus.

Blame the cunts INTENTIONALLY doing nothing about this.

>they want to be treated like women
>they can't have children

That's exactly the issue. A woman that can't have children is not a woman at all. And yes this includes bio women.

Faggots and trannies will always be unnormal. However, if they keep it for themself and don't bother normal people, i don't give much shit.

Nearly 10% of women in America are infertile.

You have a mental illness if you think being able to have a child is what determines if you are a woman.