Wow this episode wasn't bad at all. A noticeable step up from episode 2

Wow this episode wasn't bad at all. A noticeable step up from episode 2.

I was promised horror-shit by you triggered bunch. I don't see what problems you all had with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was pretty dull, like this whole season has been so far.

We will get another improv cable episode this season have a meme and forget it. It's just all character development from here on out.

can we talk about how the episode was fucking horrible

half of it is mindless waste of time action sequences of pickle rick killing dozens of rats and armed men with no humour or suspense or consequences or anything that would have made it interesting. don;'t forget about the intolerably self-aware babbling dialogue that boils down to the writers thinking they're way too smart to be doing an inane b-movie murderfest but doing that exact thing anyway. the other half is the stupid fucking family drama that they put in every single episode now where the family go to a therapist who hears them bitch at each other for 20 seconds then immediately launches into a lengthy overblown monologue about the family's problems that we already new from the first episode. oh guys rick is a aloof and distant supergenius who doesnt have time for his family... such great and amazing revelations were getting that was not at all completely redundant! love it!!!! the mom is UPSET that her DAD ISNT THERE MORE? what a fascinating turn of events that will go great in your show that was originally a fun cartoon about a guy and his grandson exploring alien worlds where stuff actually happens
then rick shows up at the end of the episode and him and beth agree to go get drinks, but not before more fucking monologues that are way, way too long that just labouriously go over why the characters are bad people that we already knew about and add nothing to the episode. my favourite part of the ending is how the characters are exactly where they were when they started, and absolutely nothing changed meaning this whole therapy subplot was for nothing. cant wait for episode four!!!! I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!

Why are you trying to lead people astray with your bad taste?

forgot the link
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm

Wow, your reply was the most autistic thing I've seen all day and I browse Sup Forums.

It's a fucking cartoon, get over it.

PIIIIIIIIIIIICKLEEEE RIIIIICK

Upvotes to the left

>mindless waste of time action sequences

Woman detected. I bet you pulled out your phone during Dunkirk.

it's copypasta you newfag

Agreed 100%, this season doesn't feel like Rick and Morty at al, it's just blandl. It's more like Futurama but less funny and more of the bad drama that it had once in a while

Fuck you
ITS PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLE RICK EVERYBODY

Wow I have never seen such an inane shitpiece of a post. Congratulations, honestly.

I'm so stoned. Gonna watch the episode again. Honestly great episode.

Yep. they just fileld the episode out with nothing. Worst episode so far. But a lot better than the tv-episode in the second season.

I know everyone hates it here, I've never really had a horse in the race but I watched it last night and thought it was fine.

Like not amazing, not groundbreaking, but I was entertained for twenty minutes. Am I crazy or is Sup Forums?

Watched it stoned too, had amazing giggles, have fun desu

thanks
no, i'm a man. but if you liked the action scenes in this episode theres this cool website i think you'll like called newgrounds.com. lots of epic violent cartoons made for and by brainless morons like yourself
i typed it up for another pickle rick thread which 404d before i could finish it. if it was a copypasta it would be in the archive retard

>I know everyone hates it here
No they don't, they just pretend to so they aren't like Reddit

HAHAH PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE THIS ARE TRIGGERED HAHAHAHA HAHAAHA YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT NOW OR ELSE YOU ARE TRIGGERED HAHAHAHA WE RE WINNING GUYS WE RE WINNING HAHAHAHHA THEY ARE TRIGGERED HAHAHAHAHA

Superjail all over again.

The psychologist monologue felt like the writer(s) stroking their own egos showing how 'deep' they can be, forcing Rick out of character in the process.

Reminded me of the Brian and Stewie roadtrip episodes in family guy where Seth puts in 'emotional' touching moments at the end of them in order to show he's a "real" writer. Mawkish crap that hasn't been earned by the writing leading up to it.

As for the rest of the episode, it didn't really write any jokes into the segment. A giant reference to action films doesn't make for a giant joke.

This post is great, disregard all negative replies, they are coming from the same user multiple times.

It was an episode of Family Guy.
"You think that's bad? Remember that time I turned myself into a pickle?" (LOL SO RANDOM)

Long, drawn out fight scenes is the same thing as Peter fighting the Chicken. Just a whole lot of nothing.

The only Stewie and Brian episode that felt like that was the one where they're locked in a bank vault.

I agree. Much better than the first 2. Still pretty bad though.

as russian i laugh a lot at SOLENYA. Good episode

Stewie and Brian is the best post-reboot episode of Family Guy. Sorry you were too dumb to get it.

This episode and the previous one had a lot of needless blood, gore, and violence. It's a very noticeable difference from previous seasons, and honestly it's not fun to watch at all.

Well, it is if you are under 15

IM PICKLE RICK!!!

based reasonable poster

The therapist is the worst character ever introduced

>triggered

This is amazing.

Also I totally agree with you 100%. Also that bit about people eating poop was supposed to be funny?

Absolutely obliterated lmao

yet more tripe in episode form

Youre 100% right. Rick & Morty was actually good season 1 but they're pushing the dramatic elements way too hard now and it just feels forced and shallow.

>show is supposed to be nihilistic and purport that "life is meaningless, do whatever"
>goes against this and focus on single version of rick and morty, despite infinite ricks and mortys
>increase focus of developing family dynamics
>sci fi used to be the focus with dysfunctional family as the backdrop, now it's a show about the family that explores their dysfunction through sci fi plots
>season 3 has completely given up on the A plot/B plot structure in favour of a plot
>move away from monster of the week/non ordered episodes towards a series you have to watch in order to understand the current state of the family
>edginess has been upped to an uncomfortable degree, like when rick talks to the one rat "i could have given you an identifier like scar but then you would be different from the rest of the hordes of you i kill man am i cool" was cringey as fuck
>the writers think it was clever (not just kind of silly or fun, but a legitimately clever way to get across the feeling) to have rick go on a needless murder spree while the family sits through a mindlessly boring therapy session
>the self insert character who gets to BTFO the god character of the show was stupid
>they wasted the voice talents of danny trejo and peter serafinowicz

>thinking anyone is going to read these autistic ramblings

>implying there is a lot to read
>doesn't even grapple with the content of my words
go to bed, roiland.

He has some fair points actually. Rick and morty fans are honestly the most head in the sand viewers. No episode is ever weak, every point of criticism is met with "your iq is lower As I you don't undersrand"

Seriously Rick and morty hardcore fans are becoming just as bad as tbbt fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
everything after the first few eps of s2 were terrible

I would have liked the episode if they cut the family drama and exclusively had pickle rick as some kind of short. a pretty fun inversion of the usual formula, being based entirely on earth but still a fantastical setting. I think you've built the show up to be something it's not, so obviously you're set up for disappointment. that said, it's a subpar episode

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

it's not as bad as rest of s03 so far

I wanna eat pickles now XD

Wait is it real in Russia? bojemoi

solenya means pickles .OOO 2 DEP LORE

also that poster is a faggot for impersonating a russian to praise this shitshow

The shrink's monologues really took me out of what was at best a mediocre episode up until then. It's seems to be a very obvious self-insert by a writer. And worst of all, it wasn't funny at all. I can't imagine anyone finding that last few minutes of that episode to be funny either.

Jesus, if you think those are autistic ramblings then you're fucking retarded. Those are all clear, concise, and reasonable points.

Season 3:
1 >>>> most other episodes from other seasons except gold like Get Schwifty and A Rickle in time >>>>>>>> 3 > 2