Never Forget

Never Forget

How do you misunderstand a character this badly?

OP is just posting his shitty edit, This is the original.

Now they'll never get to know the true majesty of Doom.

He's just pissy his stock options quite literally dropped. Or that someone got there first.

This could have been prevented if everybody accepted Doom as their ruler

9/11 thread?

9/11 is always a fun day on Sup Forums for me
I browse Sup Forums, shitpost for a couple hours then eat two stacks of pancakes

I don't see why this would be perceived as OOC?

Doom is an absolutist monarchical philosopher who believes deeply in his responsibility to the people he governs.

"Random" acts of terror sponsored by the state against its own people would be viewed as the ultimate betrayal of the sacred trust between a monarch and his subjects.
Doom weeps at the tyranny of the U.S. Government.

Alternatively, and since this is fiction, Doom may just believe that such a wanton act of violence to "make a statement" was pathetic and ill-conceived, and in direct opposition to the sovereignty of the nation-state ideal society has progressed towards since Classical times that Doom has ascribed to.

So what's the story behind this exactly?

not that interesting. someone drew the sandy and spongebob part, threw it on deviantart, then someone else added the 9/11 background and red text later.

9/11 fucked people up and NYC is in Marvel's blood. This came out like a week after, i give it a pass

>was pathetic and ill-conceived, and in direct opposition to the sovereignty of the nation-state ideal society has progressed towards since Classical times that Doom has ascribed to.
So he had himself a cry? Nice damage control.

It was a regular piece of cringe fanart. Someone just photoshopped it over the twin towers because the only way to make that art cringier is to add 9/11 to it, since "cringey fanart of 9/11" is practically a subgenre on its own.

It's incredible how much people still care about 9/11. I was out today and a moment of silence was held around where I was. Made me really uncomfortable.

I'm absolutely sure there has been at least one elseworld where Sue has fucked Doctor Doom.

But it's September 10?

Hickman Wars.

lol. even the fucking army didn't have a moment of silence. we had like a 5 minute long memorial video during closing formation on friday and that was it.

Would you even be able to see your own dick? I'd think it would just vanish. It's not like you can see all the half-digested food she's eaten, either.

Well maybe he'd figure that out if he ever got to accomplish his dream, but he won't find that out because he can't! God, you're so insensitive!

I'm sorry, I just wanted him to know he wasn't missing much. If this is an experience he wants, he'll have to fuck Wondie's jet.

Do you like the Twin Towers or the One World Trade (also sometimes called the Freedom Tower)

All the wars made by USA to get petroleum, the millions lost in wwII worldwide, the terrorist attacks in Europe, the dictatorships in south América that costed thousands of lives, the religious wars in middle East that kill innocents every day, nothing could make doom (or any real American) weep as much as the death of some random americans.

One American life is worth a thousand filthy, foreign lives that exist solely by the grace of America.

You're welcome.

But Doom is not an american, why would he care about them? It's really obvious the comic was written by an american and as such he has no knowledge/interest in other tragedies around the world.

nine

eleven...

anyone have the one You know the one

One Latverian life is worth a thousand fat, lazy American lives that exist solely by the grace of Latveria, each of which is worth a thousand filthy, foreign lives that exist solely by the grace of America.

Praise Doom.

5!

That's not how you get a 5

Fool. Doom mourns the random death of innocents, for when Doom kills innocents, it is with purpose.

neat

In the Invisible Man, this was actually a problem for the guy. But this is capeshit logic so who knows.

Sonic, Pan and Rainbow Dash?

You talkin about the one where giant futa Sparkle bones the towers while Dash flies around? I fucking knew I didn't imagine that.

I know the one you're talking about, but I meant this one. I guess I'll take the ban.

Well, we know Sup Forums hates the OWT because Trump hates it.

Then again, he was only ranting about how much he hates it because he was asspained about how his company wasn't chosen as a contractor and his design of "same thing, but bigger" was rejected.
The man has skin like cheese paper.

>half-digested food she's eaten
That'd be pretty hot too...

Trollposters like the OP should be B& for deliberately shitpost-editing comic pics like that.

I honestly don't know if my image got deleted or I changed the tab before it autoposted, man. I don't want to press my luck, though.

I'm British and I don't give a fuck about 9/11. In fact, I regularly throw a celebratory rave in my house and invite my lads from the town mosque.

The OWT Tower is a nicer building, but the Twin Towers offered a more distinctive and iconic skyline.

New York hated the towers though, but i guess they retconned it after they fell.

I'm surprised the Critic never made fun of it.

I mean, they were ugly-ass towers, but it was a cool skyline.

>9/11 fucked people up
So much fucking media that will never be aired.
>NYC is in Marvel's blood
Thats a good point auctualy.

Where were you in the 9/11 Sup Forums ?

Had Sue ever been capable of adjusting the intensity of how invisible she can become?

At home playing Spider-Man 2000

>the fucking army

Kill yourself

Skipping school to go to the arcade. Back when those still existed. Heard about it from people talking on the bus.
I was super edgy so I thought it was cool.

Actually was on the bunk off school as well, but we were watching backyard wrestling videos at a friends house

I would've probably done the same if we had any nearby arcades.

Doom is a fucking PUNK.

Everyone talks about how horrible a villain he is, yet every damn one of his reads, at least the ones that I've seen or been suggested to see by Sup Forums, depict him as more of a fucking antihero than an actual villain.

Joker -- Killed Jason Todd, paralyzed Barbara, killed Sarah, etc.

Magneto -- Ripped Wolverine's fucking skeleton out

Green Goblin -- Killed Gwen Stacy, all of the psychological damage to his own fucking son

Doom -- The nigga delivered Reed Richards' child.

His big "act of villainy" there was just NAMING THE GIRL. Sure, you can toss out the whole "oh well he was proving that he could do something that Richards couldn't, he could help his family when Richards could not", or the bs "Oh well he's a classy motherfucker dohoho/he's an honorable villain" crap out there, but when it comes down to it, Doom hasn't done SHIT.

That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.

At home, I'm from Yurop and I remember watching what happened on TV and not really understanding what it meant (I was 7). Mom was very upset though so I figured it had to be pretty serious.

>eat two stacks of pancakes

I see what you did there.

Not to mention he went to hell to grab his mom or something.

Trust me, we've been saying this on Sup Forums for years. Or at least, I have.

Fun fact, George Carlin finished recording a special called "I Kinda Like It When A Lot Of People Die" the day before 9/11. Its just being released as an album now this week.

At school, and they announced it over the intercom. I wanted to watch some DBZ when I got home, but nope. Mom got paranoid and we stayed at a friend's house in the woods just incase bombs or more planes were dropped. At least the girl there had a Super Nintendo and Donkey Kong.

At home jumping on a matress while my grandma was cooking and my mom and grandpa were watching TV, suddenly the news channel put the scene of the plane crashing into the tower.

This one's my favorite.

GOOD OLD 9/11

>"Cringey fanart of 9/11" is practically a subgenre on its own.
Gibsmedat cringe. More, please.

>the friends episode
>that song
Thats 2 things that have come out so far anything else?

you really haven't read any Dr Doom comics have you? This is the guy who made a skin
armor out of his one true love just so he could have a crack at ending Richards. Granted his twisted honor had him asking her permission first. This is the guy who used baby Val as his familiar, for his demonic powers and banished a powerless Franklin to hell. This is the guy who tookover Latveria and became a total dictator with secret police and everything. Who when he had the chance to rebuild the multiverse decided to take fragments of it as his own battleworld to rule as a dictator god and calling it benevolence.

Doom is a petty egotistic motherfucker. Do you know why he delivered Val? Because he could rub it in Reed's face that he was there for his wife when Reed wasn't. He named her Val to rub it in Reed's face that he delivered her and not Reed. Every time he becomes God he fixes his face. Oh and his face? Kirby depicted him as someone who got a tiny scar but found so unbearable that he covered his face with an iron mask.

This motherfucker is the same guy who, when he realized that Reed might have one day of happiness at his wedding decided to crash it with a bunch of supervillains to ruin it.

THIS is the same guy who believes that the only future worth preserving is the one where he rules the world because it is the only future that has humanity safe.

I know co likes to use that stupid Panther goddess picture but they misinterpret the fuck out of it. The Panther isn't AGGREEING with Doom that is the only future where humans are safe. The Panther goddess is testing him to see if he is PURE in his cause, which he is, that's in his vain selfish nature.

Waid obv is the most recent big example. Go to reading his stories in the 90s, 80s, or 70s. They all featured Doom with some humanity in him but also at the same time showed he was a fucking supervillain. Not someone to glorify.

There was a time where Doomfags loved the vain bastard solely because of that. He is a bad guy who believes that under Doom everything will be ok and actually has the track record to prove it. That still means he is a fucking bad guy because he wants to ruthlessly rule the world.

I think all these newDoomfags just took the love and message completely the wrong way. Now they actually think he is some anti hero when he never really was.

I mean yea he has honor, like shown in the zombieverse where he saves all his citizens and hides them in his castle but it was deliberately POINTED out that he only took the healthy men and women to repopulate. He left behind the old, sick, weak and children for zombies to chow down.

THATS Dr Doom for you.

I wonder how Doom would feel about the original 9/11