Garth Ennis has been made the new head writer of the last cartoon you watched. How does it go?

Garth Ennis has been made the new head writer of the last cartoon you watched. How does it go?

>Becomes new head writer of Venture Bros.

Not familiar with this guys work, another user want to take this one?

Writer of Preacher, Punisher, The Boys, and Hitman.

> the Loud House
it improves immeasurably

Voltron from the Galra point of view.

I could dig it.

Irish writer, part of the second wave of British Invasion authors in the 90s, iIn)famous for hyper-violence, pitch-black humor, and deep cynicism. Oddly enough, despite making a name for himself in comics he despises superheroes (except for Superman and the Punisher).

He's talented but sometimes lets his impulses get the better of him.

Ennis doing One Punch Man would be crazy.

The word "cunt" would see a lot more usage, that's for sure.

Star Wars: Rebels. I can dig it.

>The Maxx

Maybe a couple Irish characters, more explicit sex imagery in the Outback, and much more toilet humor that's interlaced with a growing (and even touching) relationship between two broken characters.

Holy shit, i know we'll never see that but i would love to at least hear his opinion on OPM.

Not that different. Probably a bit more dismissive at the weirdos in capes while praising the professional army types.

Wacky Races

Well fuck, I guess we'll have to wait and see his Dick Dastardly comic to find out what that's like.

>Star vs the Forces of Evil
Oh shit no.

I just watched some Superman so I think we're in good hands.

I find it fucking ironic, that Garth Ennis out of all people can write Superman.

Don't forget his war stories. I don't mean war stories the book, but his affinity to war and veterans.

That's so odd. Guy hates capes yet loves Supes. I find that very cute.

South Park. It would probably be mostly the same except for now there is more drinking and there is an Irish kid. They'd probably have an adventure with a tank

>The military would handle most threats.
>The Hero Association would basically be a glorified PR stunt.
I can't decide if Ennis would portray Saitama negatively or positively.

Surprisingly enough he wrote Peter/Spiderman pretty well in Tangled Web of Spiderman

oh idk