WE'RE REACHING UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS OF MADMAN

>trump with the bantz

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378905/Trump-says-personal-indiscretions-including-cheating-wife-fair-game-politics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The inside story is that Joe and mika cheated on their spouses with each other.

who wants a president who gossips on twitter like a 13 year old girl?

He's polling over 40% more than Joe and Mika, so I can see why he'd rather campaign against them than Hillary.

>exposing corruption and conflict of interest is "gossip"

Damn, my Record is so Corrected now. I guess I have no choice but to #RunForTheHill.

zbig is gonna flip

America

They're scared. I can smell it.

You should probably remember that Donald Trump is your candidate before equating cheating on a spouse with "corruption and conflict of interest"

What happened? I thought he liked Joe and Mika at one point.

>4:20AM
>Smoked some feed
>Gone to twitter
>started shitposting
Had to go to twitter to check if it's real... b-but it's real!
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

As someone who really doesn't follow his campaign I don't even see what the fuss is about.

To be honest I hardly know who @JoelNBC or @morningmika are or what Trump is even talking about re: @morningmika. I guess he's stroking your dicks but from my perspective he's continuining to be nasty to people who, on the surface, seem nice

>but you don't get it user, @JoelNBC is responsible for...

Yes exactly I have no fucking clue what this beef is about. So it just makes it seem like he's a shitty person, which was always his image problem

Is this the pivot still?

A gay conservative like me? Like, literally, I cannot imagine better.

Me

Trump fan here
You are right
I emailed the campaign to tell the fucker to stop the minutia
Who cycling cares? Move on and keep focus

Doesn't he have a hit squad for this small shit? Goddamn trump keep focused

So happy to see the old Trump, blowing the fuck out of bought-and-paid for media stooges once again.

Based

We're reaching levels of madness that shouldn't even be possible.

Lol nice gay chan

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378905/Trump-says-personal-indiscretions-including-cheating-wife-fair-game-politics.html

Trump owns up to his youthful indiscretions.

Kek. Is that a subtle shout out?

>Attacking sweetiepie Mika

why???

One is a private citizen whose sex life is his business.

The others are a pair of influential media voices.

Whom do you think might have a greater effect on the people? The private citizen or the gatekeeper?

Because she turned into Joe's trained attack dog. Stop thinking with your dick, Nigel.

Hello CTRL or whatever troll you are...
Look at @morningcunt coverage of Trump now and ~6 months ago and you'll understand.

Somebody paid to Joe some shekels to do that shit he is doing.

Joe is a sniveling coward.

What set this off? Any links to a video from this morning.

This just made me want to watch MSNBC.

At first I thought it was immature. Then I remembered that they're a pair of talking heads contributing to the destruction of our country, and don't hold the people destroying our country accountable and instead focus on a bunch of bullshit like tax returns when the CF is housing shekels from other countries in exchange for influence on American politics. If trump can get them to come to heel by holding their inability to keep it in their pants over their heads, then I really couldn't care less. Shame the shameless

Oi vey! The bantz!

God emperor's great book of tales and fails.

>One is a private citizen whose sex life is his business.
The news guy or the guy running for leader of the free world?

And leave Mika the hell alone!

THIS...wtf happened?

>"he's pivoting, guys"
>"16D^2 hyperchess"
>"now check out this mean tweet he wrote about people who don't matter in the grand scheme of his campaign"
I wonder if this thread is actually a CTR effort

>he's going all out

YES... YEEES

fucking this, it needs to stop

and add 'fucking' to your phone's dictionary m8, kek, 'cycling'...

Does it sound like I work for CTR? Does it sound like I'm trying to undermine his campaign? If anything my advice would make it better, I should probably shut up if I want him to lose.

Perhaps, but I don't know that, and the tweet doesn't make a good case for it. All I see is some good-looking white dude being the 500th target of Trump's eternal cyclone of rage. Maybe for his supporters it's comfy but as an outsider it's fucking exhausting, ESPECIALLY since people were talking about "muh pivot" but OK it seems like he's back to his normal self that makes independents/moderates like myself uneasy.

it's not very subtle, kek

Aw. Dude killed that plant to make a clever little santa.

I can see now that Trump is setting up a "Now that the dust has settled" meme to use in like 2 years while hes president

>nasty to people who "on the surface" looks nice
Look deeper if you are not CTRL
They are not nice people, they are bought tools of some powerful money sack.

Remember this, Trump has never broken his rule: DO NOT ATTACK FIRST.

You know this kills the plant, right?

>that embarrassing damage control

Trumplets are literally brainwashed at this point

>tfw we create memes used by some of the most powerful people in the world
>we've become a think tank and a political propaganda superpower
what a time to be alive

Lol new iPhone
It's going back like illegals

Hate it

And why?!

How do you think he killed it?

The heads seal shut & usually don't open back up, a new one just grows.
They aren't needed for nourishment either, the plant can pretty much live with just sunlight & water, even though the soil they live in is devoid of nutrients.And they make a special powder you mix in water for carnivorous plants to give them which makes them thrive & grow even faster.

I mean, basically all he had to do was snip one side of the beard & pull it out from one side of the head, he wouldn't even have to leave the thing in there.

All he had to do was just stay on fucking message. He was bumping a few points and now its going away.

It is only a matter of time before they take away his twitter account. Which is hilarious

Lol it is kinda funny

Oh, the desperation!

>fucking exhausting
>it maketh me uneathy

get a grip pussy

Me. Its better then just lying to us. Also I am kinda jealous of the bongs and their questions for the prime minister. I want bants.

Media is a private company retard. They don't owe you anything. If you don't like it watch something else.

Mika's father is Zbigniew Brzezinski.

There's PLENTY to her real story.

If you don't know who he is... wtf are you doing here? Because he's Soros-tier evil.

He also mentored young Obama, back when he was "Barry S."

It's not like the media isn't going to be 24/7 Trump slander anyway.

I'm with ya.

>Also I am kinda jealous of the bongs and their questions for the prime minister.

Man I used to love watching PMQT when I was in grad school. Our stooges in Congress wouldn't last two minutes in that kind of environment.

He's just fucking around and handing it to Hillary.Trump doesn't want to win. It's pretty obvious.

thank you for correcting the record

Why hasn't any of his rotating staff of campaign managers taken away his twitter privileges yet? It seems like a no brainer move to have a staffer between his ego and the public.

Didnt Joes intern or something die in his office naked?

Back when Joe was in office

Niggers should kindly go back.

Bullshit as long as it's getting its proper nutrients it'll be ok

Because they can close and reopen only a couple of times. After that, the trap dies.

Then why all those great speeches last week, the commercial, going to Louisiana ? He wants to win just needs to stop Twitter
Period

>4:29AM

So this is what Donald sounds like when he's too tired to filter himself. I like it.

I had no idea!
Had one long ago and used to trigger trap. Then died! Thanks bro

He drinking? Never know man

You are a histrionic faggot.

Young female staffer found dead in his office. Supposedly had a seizure and hit her head. I used to think it was ridiculous that he might have had something to do with it. But Joe is a piece of shit wrapped in a handsome decent traditional upper-middle-class White man costume who is clearly bought and paid for and cares about nothing but a fat paycheck, and has no problem with fucking his married co-workers. So I wonder.

>Trumpfag already making up conspiracy theories because he thinks Joe is a threat to Trump

Every day a new conspiracy is made up by Trumpfags. Its the only way they can win the election.

I used to get excited at his madman tweets. Now I just think they are doing him harm.

I am starting to think that he doesn't really want to win.

>he'll never run
>he'll never file
>he'll never get above 10%
>he'll never get above 15%
>he'll never get above 20- 50%
>he'll never get the delegates needed
>he'll never be the nominee
you guys know what's next

i do

SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT DOWN
like this if you can't get the song out of your head.
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4

CTRNigger, they've said it about Scarborough for over a decade, maybe two. People talked about it when they hired him for the new program Morning Joe because they had fired Don Imus in that time slot-- which by the way was the best political morning show ever to appear on television anywhere. If you tried to have a single episode of that program today it would be shut down in less than a week.

MSNBC chose Scarborough as the dumb, dim Right foil to Mika's lefty brightness and sweetness, and with the obvious goal of getting Joe to become more Left by exposure to the MSNBC atmosphere. They succeeded.

>continuining to be nasty to people

what are you a 55 year old single woman that stumbled onto Sup Forums? ffs

>Yes exactly I have no fucking clue what this beef is about.

>I don't know what something is about and I'm not going to find out but I'm going to sanctimoniously post about it

this is some high quality shitpost bait, I can't even resist responding to this faggotry. Here's your (You)

>>Smoked some feed
nay

>who wants a president who gossips on twitter like a 13 year old girl?

it does help paint him as someone who represents truth

Yes, that would be awesome!

>people who, on the surface, seem nice

no one is innocent

Don't know how I did that.
Press F for respects!

At least he has the courage to do it himself not like Shillary who needs the media and CTR to do it for her.

>Why hasn't any of his rotating staff of campaign managers taken away his twitter privileges yet?
The past couple tried...

7D high-dimensional Age of Empires II

The game just got 10 dimensions higher!

Fun fact: both of these replies gave me full-blown AIDS and now I too shall die with the plant.

The better question is, who doesn't?

Pipe down, you serb piece of shit.

Mika is. 10/10 would marry

This cunts tweet reads like he's trying to send a telegram

>IF IT ISN'T OPEN STOP YOU DELUDED IDIOT STOP

Dopey is my favorite insult

It's 2016! Get with the times old man!

You have to elect this dude already.