Can I still go to ENGLAND pretending to be as a refugee/afgan/paki so that I don't have to live here a shitty life...

Can I still go to ENGLAND pretending to be as a refugee/afgan/paki so that I don't have to live here a shitty life anymore?

Basee

>Aryan
Shieeet.

Dont go to UK, they arent even part of EU, basically sinking ship. Go to germany.

I think you look the part. I say go for it.

I've always wanted to go to Germany to study ME and buy a sexy audi r8

Go wherever you want, just not here. We're beyond full.

But that's what everyone says to me.

They're lying. They don't live on an overpopulated piece of rock like I do.

>ARYAN Rashidi

WE

go fuck yourself, we are full you are not.

go fuck yourself, we are full you are not.

>pretending

No, you

No, you

He snuck in and was jailed for life accually handled pretty well by the poms

WAZ

>when the bobs an vagene don’t open by themselves

How about you stop being such a cancerous self hating retard and learn to live with the fact that you're forever going to be a brown shitskin, and actually try to improve your life you mentally ill loser

Yet the scotsman that raped n killed farah noor adams omly got 25 yrs

Unironically this
These shitskins don't wanna improve their cunt, rather flood white countries then whine to them about their white privilege

no country's downfall is more satisfying to see than England's tbqh

t. toiletless roadshitter pajeet and sandnigger cunt

you're a pajeet and a loser, what a fucking combo

You can't always do that. Most of my countrymen are dumb and if I work as a doctor here it wouldn't really improve that. How ever If I can work as a doctor in Germany I can get 10x the pay

t. ahmed

K Y S
Y
S

You make a fair point, but the OP of this thread isn't actually planning to immigrate to improve his quality of life. It's the same bangladeshi who kept making posts about how he wants to bleach his anus to fuck white women (because white women would be too disgusted with his brown asshole). This dude has an actual mental illness, the best advice to give him at this point is to visit a psychiatrist.

>he wants to bleach his anus to fuck white women (because white women would be too disgusted with his brown asshole).

Tryhard

You don't live in a shitty condition like me so stfu, also we're not lucky as you to get oil running through our soil 24/7

Whiter than you rajeet

t. Abdelhakim Salam

Okay I apologise for bullying you like this, I kinda feel bad now. How are your studies going? I think if you have a college degree already, you could be able to emigrate.

Where did you bully me? Also yeah I will leave this poo muslim shithole someday so pray to allah for me

Inshallah :) Good luck on what you'll do in your future bro. Also, tell the other bangladeshi poster on this board to cheer up

I'm the only Bangladeshi on this entire site

>I'm the only Bangladeshi on this entire site

Nah, there are others, I've seen them. All of them really hate islam and have the same attitude as you, they really want to immigrate lol.

>hey guys will you help me abuse your social secrity system which you pay taxes for
kys

good to know

*praying for you to get hit by a car the next time you cross a street*

Stop bullying Japan!

Lol bangla rats shouldn't even upon their mouth on cricket. How many tournaments have your shithole one?

>171 comments

I'm suprised that they didnt disable the comments for that article. If that would happen in my cunt no news site would allow commenting on something like that?

I thought Finland allows hate speech

Poo IN Loo INBRED SHITSKIN

>Poo in loo
Hahahahaha such an original and well thought out banter. I bend my head in front of your great wisdom oh great lord . Won't you bless this mortal with your infinite knowledge

Indians > 'bangladeshi'

Fuck off we're full brown midget cunt

woah....

t. ahmed goatfucker

>he wants to bleach his anus to fuck white women (because white women would be too disgusted with his brown asshole)

>jailed for life
Looks like he got the shelter he was looking for in the end.

>makes a rough and dangerous journey all the way to his dream destination
>even manages to sneak across the channel
>immediately goes full retard with capital crime

What the fuck is going on in their khat riddled minds

This don't go to the UK.

Nobody come here ever

>be a husband sleeping in comfy bed with your wife next to you and your baby sleeping in the same room
>some shitskin with a knife breaks in and starts raping your wife while you have to watch
Christ
Reading about shit like this makes me rabid, I'd castrate that fucker on the spot and make him eat his own balls or I'd die trying

You'd be arrested for being mean to pakis and sentenced to 5000 years in prison unfortunately

Worth it

>David Hall, prosecuting, said Rashidi preyed on a pregnant woman as she slept in bed at her home near to Wakefield city centre on October 5, 2016.

Fucking hell this happened very near to me as well. Strangely, when I checked the BBC page for West Yorkshire this story wasn't present there at all. How odd.

I bet they do it so they can get in prison, easy ticket for free food and a warm bed.

Probably censored in Yorkshire to stop racial tension getting higher than it already is, wouldn't surprise me.

he's not too bad looking for a shitskin rapist

Europe will welcome you with you open hands. They love refugees and the cultural enrichment.

I am a non-muslim

*ex-muslim

I agree. I'd let him rape me tbqh

Isn't Bangladesh ridiculously overcrowded?

Tell us stories about overpopulation people from countries where women have less than 10 kids each can't even imagine.

It's literally hell on earth, for sure. I can live happily on the streets of some European nation as a homeless

Sure. Come to Vienna. I'll pay the ticket.

But you have to sleep on the street. No sleepingbag either.

Give ne your email, I'll contact you