What was the message of this movie?

What was the message of this movie?

Beating the shit out of someone is the best way to convince them to put on the glasses.

rowdy roddy piper was not a real scot.

>What was the message of this movie?

When Americans attempt to convey some ''profound'' message, it comes off as forced and shallow.

i dunno lol

Jews control the world

he was just a nice guy from Ontario

Question

>yuppies = jews

so that's why I hate them!

>Director explicitly states what the film is about
>but it's still about da jooz guise really
kys you're self

well, what else was he supposed to say?
you need to read the codewords, user

Let's say the movie was about the Jews, do you really think Carpenter would be ballsy enough to come out and say it?

fuck off

I kept thinking that scene was over then it kept going and going and going.

It's about the jews, however he would of been crucified if he said it directly.

He later said it was republicans.

I hope you're just pretending
He wouldn't tweet explicitly that it wasn't
Aww did I hurt fee-fees? Poor thing.

ITT

That's what made it so funny.

It passed the point where the scene was shitty because it went on for so long, and then went back up to the kino level of length.

Truly a masterpiece

If I put those glasses on you , will you die ?

It would be extremely painful.

I am not a fan of the third act anons,it just decends into action Jackson shooty shooty.fireworks levels of cringe.

big trouble is the best carpenter.

>They Live was giving the finger to Reagan when nobody else would. By the end of the 70s there was a backlash against everything in the 60s, and that’s what the 80s were, and Ronald Reagan became president, and Reaganomics came in … so a lot of the ideals that I grew up with were under assault, and something called a yuppie came into existence, and they just wanted money. And so by the late 80s, I’d had enough, and I decided I had to make a statement, as stupid and banal as it is, but I made one, and that’s They Live.

You look like a tough person of colour

That the wealthy are exploiting the poor.

It's not about the Jews specifically but a lot of wealthy exploitative businesspeople in the West are Jewish so dumb people will see that trend and assume that 'the Jews' in general are the problem.

that was metaphor idiot xD to show that people doesn't want harsh truth

>dumb people

Calling a spade a spade is dumb?

>kill yourself you are self
fuck off summerfag

t.plebbit

It's always...da Jooooos! I think it's the Pope of Rome myself but the film They Live is about a basic invasion and occupation of planet earth through mind control by an alien reptilian race. I think Reagan was in office at the time so that's about all you need to know.

>hurr durr i dont know what a joke is

>merely pretending

roddy piper was basically
>Reddit: The Wrestler

so glad he died all the reddit in philadelphia cucks always went on about da maniac xDDD

>stop telling jokes im offended

>doubling down

I liked this movie.

It was about the jews, no matter how much they cry and say otherwise.

>Liberals don't understand that modern capitalism was created by Jewish financiers and intellectuals
Wew lad

>he's too autistic to loosen the fuck up and take a joke

>DA JOOZ
oh my god hilarious! So funny! I literally lmao'd! Such brilliant humor it is too deep for normies hahahahaha!

>Not getting that what makes the joke funny is literally what you're doing now
Back to JIDF you go

No, I get it, I'm just not as easily amused as you are. Simple minds. Also that meme is from like 2012, but hey, at least you tried. And you just keep trying. Good for you!

>you fucking plebs aren't intellectual enough to appreciate finer memes like "dae kill wypipo? XD"

>trying this hard intensifies

When i first watched it i thought it was some really deep and redpilled movie but then watched it again like 1-2 weeks ago and its just shallow, nothing special really,it starts good but from the middle onwards it all goes downhill really fast,the 3rd act and and the ending are fuckin awful so yeah,not a good movie.

Well I'm sorry for you then maybe campy ain't for you.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck those aliens.

t. Iron Sheik

whether carpenter realizes it or not, it's about jews.

>Movie has liberal message
KEEP YOUR POLITICS OUT OF MOVIES REEEEEE
>Movie is perceived to have nazi message
YAAAAS MEME!

because one's controversial

They're really this dumb folks.

>unrestrained capitalism
so like legalized usury

People who make movies live in reality, where most powerful people aren't Jewish. You can't expect a successful filmmaker to have your warped neonazi view of society, built by .jpgs with stupidly high concentrations of lies and disinfo.

explain then why when the main character puts the glasses for first time and then look at buildings on one of them it says "Marry and reproduce'' when the jews want exactly the opposite for white ppl..it doesn't really make sense,maybe it was about something else

He set himself up for that

Why do so many Sup Forums tards not put spaces after commas?

people who make movies live in hollywood, where most powerful people are jewish

How was it about Yuppies again?

>Television Host: The feeling is definitely there. It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.

literally: beware of Trump

No, suggesting that the problem is an ethnic/religious group that by and large aren't part of that global elite is dumb.

A lot of Jewish people in positions of power, yes, but you're getting blindsided if you think it's them being Jewish that's the issue.

jews work behind both sides of the spectrum, it's literally their bread and butter.

Trump aped Reagan's act in a big way. Even his slogan Make America Great Again is just a Reagan slogan he borrowed. It's ironic that Sup Forumsshit Trump supporters latch on to this movie when it's making fun of them for being sheeplike followers.

i mean you have to be basically retarded to vote for that fat cheeto in the first place so its not surprising