Million Dollar Extreme presents: World Peace red pill and easter egg master list v.2.0

Continued from: Let's see if we can snuff out all of the red pills and references they managed to cram into the first episodes.

Episode 1

Gym skit:
> DYEL lifting advice
> Awkward pickup culture
> Big pharma (“Fozzycontin”)

School bullying:
> Entire skit is an analogy for white guilt and cultural marxism
> Principal Dono & Vice principal DoNothing
> White guilt: white bully victim being told “I was just getting good grades and minding my own business, but I knew that later in life, I was going to be a horrible person with all sorts of issues - thankfully Nick bullied me into submission”.
> Crabs-in-a-bucket-mentality among black communities: “Peter was having a really hard time - he was concentrating in class, making good grades - he just needed someone to step in and really check his ego [...] You know you can’t be a fly nigga if you raise your hand”
> Cultural marxism put on blast: “So what you’re saying is that Peter, after having been pushed into lockers … is actually doing better than he was before?”
> “Make them all equal”

Hooker-skit:
> Popular it-girl fantasizing about being denied and degraded by someone higher up on the social ladder
> Bad girl [as evidenced by her flat reaction when the police barges in] wants to be sexually ignored
> Cheeto-girl gets sound advice but displays a delusional princess mentality:
>“If you did the right things now at a young age you’d be like on top of the world by the time you’re 27”
>“You mean like a billionaire by the time I’m thirty?”

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531083/Dakota-man-discovers-tap-water-flammable.html]
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=yY96hTb8WgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Episode 2

The Wall Show:
> Britney's tattoo-sleeve is fully visible during the intro, then (poorly) covered up during the show; possible visual metaphor to her behavior in insisting on not telling the whole truth and hiding her past.
> Token black woman gaming the system and collecting disability without an ounce of shame
> Charls representing transsexuals/transvestites (somewhat alluded to by the line "I work construction... I don't work construction, I'm a woman") and going full-retard with the feminist red pills: "Sometimes I kinda feel like a ride; sometimes it's your turn and when you're out you're out and some other guy you never heard of is riding [behind] you"
> Wheelchairs for the contestants signifying their general uselessness
> Skeletons in the closet: "I asked you if you were a drinking lass..."-bit
> Charls possibly charicaturing women's tendency to reduce a man's value to superficial bullshit by racking up watches and jeans collections as positive attributes instead of accomplishments and character traits.
> The turning of sexual market value tables around the 30-mark: Steve denying the contestants and making demands of his own.
> "Live like you learn"-hypocrisy exposed during the Izzy-advice bit concluding the Wall Show.

"Jews rock"
> Possible allusion to Pedowood via using kids as vehicles for politically loaded message, further pushed by editing in the executives at the end of the skit, juxtaposing the pastel-colored fantasy up front with the drab and serious behind-the-scenes work.
< Interesting bit of UNCONFIRMED trivia here: This part was apparently supposed to be "Jews rule" til the production company put pressure on MDE to change it, according to an user earlier today.
> Inverted peace signs projected on the wall, which according to Quora can have the following meanings: "white supremacist groups attempted to co-opt the symbol"; "no peace"

Intro:
> Nick Rochefort shown as a mexican jew during the intro

Katie breakup skits:
> Overall an allusion to how different archetypes of men handle rejection: the hubristic alpha; the superficially successful but mentally frail beta and the psychotic beta
> Sam's part adresses miscegination. Katie's attracted to the intellectually deficient [sings alphabet], materialist negro. Probable interracial relationship abuse-hint: "You lie to me once, I'mma put yo ass through a wall; you lie to me twice, I'mma start screaming [...] That'll be the last thing you ever hear, bitch".

Tap water-skit
> Health industry and supplementation-bullshit called out: Charls' sales pitch in the beginning "If you feel like giving your immune-system a boost..."; the refusal to eat the "sterilized" apple is a probable reference to the frequent "do as I say and not as I do"-mentality of most lifestyle-charlatans [look up breatharianism and Crossfit as an example]
> Gunpowder in the tap-water refers to the tap-water spontaneously igniting in areas where fracking is conducted [dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531083/Dakota-man-discovers-tap-water-flammable.html]
> "People are really used to this flavour, and you know what else they're used to? They're used to taking it in the ass, as in they pay taxes and they get that water and they do nothing about it" - reference to the complacency and indifference of the general public, as well as a call to arms. The gay footage superimposed serves as a comedic reinforcement of the point.
> Grabbing water from the toilet-bowl and shower to further illustrate the point of the unsanitary origins of most tap water.
> Toothpaste refers to fluoride in the water.
> "People with a lot of anger or testosterone usually flip cars over and sometimes even KILL POLITICIANS" [taking a drag from e cig to let the line sink in, before performing a lip service-defusal of it]

cont.

This show will not have a season 2. Screen cap this.

One season; two fists.

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

>take the redpill

>the refusal to eat the "sterilized" apple is a probable reference...

Charls just didn't want to bite the apple that was sprayed with burning hairspray...

Also, later on he literally says he adds birth control to the water, which has been reported to be in municipal water supplies and not removed in the water treatment plants.

At the end of Episode 3 during the band's performance, we can see Charls mouth "Vote for Trump" and "Vote Trump". Pretty sure he has a Trump beanie that is censored.

Obviously post related is for episode 3.

Tap water-skit cont.:
> Andrew Ruse wearing a prison shirt and made to drink first is a possible reference to how most people are trapped in a system that purposefully grinds down their health
> Charls concocting this disgusting beverage, proposing a toast while saying: "We should all taste it, here's to you guys", while having Monster in a glass of his own further drives the "Do as I say, not as I do"-point home, possibly hinting at how the elite would never take part in the shit they force upon others.

Charls break-up:
> Curly haired jew, hinted at by excessive materialism and
> Viewing objects and people through the same materialistic lens: "Backseat girl, you're always back there. And I'm riding the thing, you can't ride it. It's me who's riding you - who's gonna ride you if I'm gone?" - blurring the lines between personal affection and possessive greed.
> The jimmy-hat part ("remember you used to stick 'em on with your mouth?"; "remember you used to promise we would never rubber it up?" with Katie droning "no" in the background) referring to how women can switch their emotional and romantic allegiance on a whim.
> Charls switching between vitriol and despair illustrating how many guys handle rejection, compared to Sam's constant hubris.

Nick break-up skit:
> The only decidedly white guy shown as a good for nothing loser that runs his car through the fucking house.

Teacher-skit:
> Blackboard text: "Shut up and listen but if you dont WANT to that's cool" - refers to how teachers nowadays have no formal authority and instead are encouraged to connect with the students on a personal level, appealing to authority via friendship.
> "I like this job =)" referring to the pointless delusional peptalking that many people indulge in to convince themsleves that their efforts matter.
> "It's just the same things over and over" - the formulization of modern academic curriculi; no critical inquiry ...(cont)

Yup, forgot to mention that one: the "I add birth control to every concoction that I make"-part is probably a reference not only to estrogen in the tapwater, but also to the xenoestrogens found pretty much everywhere: plastic food packaging, tin can lining, hygiene products like soap, shampoo, hair spray, gel, synthetic fabric softeners and detergents, etc.

If it wasn't obvious in Ep2 'The Wall Show' is a reference to the fact that women 'hit the wall' in terms of dating when they reach 30 years.

What happened in Flint, Michigan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis

Teacher skit was definitely the best so far

wasn't exactly "funny" but it was good, and the outro was cool

writes a bunch of shit like 9/11 --- 3 towers? on the board during the skit too

entry level conspiracy shit but just shows how teachers cant actually teach their kids to think

(cont)
> "It's bad when I'm not smarter than the students that I teach" switches over to indict the teacher's part in the intellectual decay of the educational system.
> "First three weeks: holocaust. Next three weeks: black history month" - obvious reference to anti-white brainwashing within the academic sphere.
> The tilted set a visual metaphor for the uphill battle teachers and individuals aware of the previously mentioned issues face.
> "It makes me nervous to think that if I ever had to reapply for my job I wouldn't be hired" - probable reference to how teachers who've given up and just regurgitate government-approved curriculi resign themselves to a robotic rut where their intellectual sharpness rots as the years pass
> "The female students don't really get me turned on anymore" - possible indictment of teachers who fuck students; probably just a line to emphasize how worn out the character is.
> "It's been good not having to explain myself in the last 20 years, I didnt make the kids stupid - that's on the parents. That's on the government. Not me. No way." - the likely internal defense speech that most teachers hold on an annual basis as they're content to remain as passive cogs in a system that grinds down the next generation of students to become nothing but brainwashed drones.
> Redpill on the blackboard: "9/11? 3 towers? #7"
> Celtic cross during the musical montage (pic related)

> Finally Charls' censored Trump-beanie and mouthing "Vote Trump!" towards the camera:

serious question. Is there really so much hidden meanings in this show, or are only the most obvious points valid, and everything discussed here is just like when arts students seek hidden meanings in photos of anuses?

Maybe there's a few things that are looked into too much like andrew ruse wearing a prison shirt thing (maybe). But I think pretty much everything here was intentional.

Nice work sweden.

For katies break up skits
- black guy describes himself as angelic and literally floats away. Maybe pushed as attractive/high status by the media? I think you already said everything else worth saying about sam's character here
- second guy is a beta curly headed fuck (jew??) who threatens doorway girl and her family with violence. He over compensates for his lack of friends with a leather jacket and motorbike (called a tricycle to demean him further). Instead of shooting her like an Elliot Rodgers loser, he punches himself with all the impotent rage of a lonely white male. His puts the condom on his head which could allude to MGTOW fags who listen to shit propaganda that makes them not want to have kids. MGTOW could be portrayed here as an "intellectual" contraceptive
- 3rd guy is an sexuallly aggressive (probably alpha) impulsive white guy who immediately resorts to "no questions asked" violence when the prospect of a break up arises

I might have too much time. Then again, Sam did post this. Combined with the fact that they've got about 11 minutes per episode to do their shit, there's not a lot of dead space - gotta make every second count.

why do you retards confuse lefty social democrats with Frankfurt school critical theorists? They loathe eachother at a philosophical level: one believes in a Hegelian synthesis, whereas the other believes in maintaining the dialectical tension because to resolve it results in fascism/Stalinism. None of you seem to even know who Habermas is. Hell, if you look into Adorno and Horkheimer's Conception of Enlightenment, you'd probably find that you actually agree with it, and probably the rest of the book aside from the commentary on anti-Antisemitism. There's some cooky Critical Theorists for sure, but for the most part their work is trendy and fades in light of scrutiny. Habermas, Martin Seel, and Lambert Zuidervaart are all great contemporary theorists.

this show is as Sup Forums as a TV show can get, and it's pretty fucking Sup Forums

enjoy it while it lasts, i know i will

the franks have no culpability for the current cultural situation? Then why does the application of critical theory end at the examination of protestant christian traditions, and not of their internal universities. Why would they criticize their own colleagues, they are to blame in part for this, hate to break it to you Benjamin

thank you for explaining all this completely obvious shit because we are all too retarded to see this and we need a brilliant swede like yourself to explain this to us

If this show makes a reference to how the state has no problem shitting on Christian traditions(gay marriage, cake baking), but would never think of shitting on Jewish/Islamic traditions(circumcision, Hanukkah, Ramadan, etc.) I would be so fucking happy. I'm not even a Christian, but the disgust I feel when shitlibs and Jews scream for the subversion of Christian doctrine but cry anti-Semitism and islamaphobia if you tell Jews to quit sucking baby dicks and Muslims to quit stoning women for being raped is tantamount. Seperation of church and state, unless that church is oppressed, goy!

I don't know. On MDEs YouTube channel Sam said the show isn't in trouble. Pretty sure it seemed like they won't be getting cancelled based on what he said.

I don't care about normies taking any pills because no norp is ever going to look for the hidden messages in anything, unless some buzzfeed article makes something about 23 Disney Princesses you didn't know.

But reading these descriptions make this sound on par with Tim and Eric Show Great Job, wonderful.

>forgetting to mention he was adding literal blue pills to the tap water

Because no one here reads. Try naming authors or philosophies that are talked about in their digestible 10 minute youtube propaganda videos - you'll get better traction

Circumcision aside, when and where has: A. a person been stoned to death for Islamic beliefs in the US of A; and B. that instance of violence been defended and lauded by the mainstream in the US of A?

Don't become another part of victim culture.

Is Sam "if it's brown gun it down" Hyde doing this for reasons, and if so what reasons, or is Sup Forums just paranoid? Find out next week on Sup Forums's cucked code crackers

sam is dressed as the vlasic kosher pickle stork during the jews rock sketch

The format of the tap water sketch reminded me of infotainment shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=yY96hTb8WgI

Fracking causing flammable water is a myth

You missed the whole the girl don't turn him on anymore, but the otter body fem jocks do.

You missed quite a few things.