Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNASnL3-aE
twitter.com/danahayesxxx?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's literally nothing wrong with what she did

FUck men but rid their dick, lmao

jews

t. kekold

No.... she didn't put on the ring. That guy at the alter dodged a huge fucking bullet. If only more women were so honest.

what a disgusting tramp. really triggers my neurons men.

She should be put in the oven tbqh senpai

He has a point actually.
If you're a whore that likes to fuck strangers tell me now so I don't marry human trash.

You're right. Never thought about it that way. Really makes you think.

and that how old pub workers are born kids.
>her namy is penny

Makes me think that this woman has real problems.

They left out the part where she dies alone with no children and dozens of cats.

Gif plz

They all have AIDS now

Nice Hungmanian flag

>(((Sandler)))
Its like poetry. It rhymes

This pissed me off that somebody made this and unironically believes this shit.

Some teenage girl watched this and had her mind "blown" and now she's found the reason to act like the whore she always wanted to be.

I hate to say it though, but

these people are right.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FLAG

Big Boss?

THIS.

Seychelles, some inbred #island next to Africa

((((((((((TIME))))))))))))

I love Seychellesbro, his flag always confuses and frightens people

Good for her for leaving that jew looking motherfucker with the curly hair

cannot unsee

Seychelles, how does it

Captain Planet?

I bet he gives tours around the island for tourists, or makes them fried bananas at some street stand during the day

Edgy.

Where is this from? Some commercial?

>american media

Sweden 2024 olympic audition tape.

>fuck men
So the idea is to fuck with all men?

that flag...

>oh shit, now i'm naked in the middle of nowhere, patriarchy pls halp

>That half Asian mongrel moonface
Does she think she's beautiful LMAO

Can't wait till a revolution so people like this get genocided

>she didn't fuck any nig
could have been worse

sounds like just something made by some cuntflustered dykes

What's wrong with sexual liberation again?

Wheres the 2nd part, where shes 50, fat and wrinkled, ignored by society, with no money and nothing to live for apart from a rented apartment filled with cats.

Seems like the chinks are going full covert jew mode indoctrination to save their women from race traiting and marriying white omegas from murica.

Good job

It's wrong when you are a virgin and everybody else is having sex, or when you get old and are excluded from the fun.

Then you go about morality, values and civilization

ironically, she 'fuck'ed 3 'men'

>sexual liberation
You mean AIDS liberation and culture centered about doing whatever pleases you most without thinking ahead?

I'm always confused by this.
Why does she start crying after hitting on the guys at the bar? If she wants to be free and independent, she just left her groom at the altar, fucked some guy or friend or something, rode Off on a motorcycle and got piss drunk and fucked a random trucker .
You'd think she'd be happy and it didn't look like happy/relief crying

That dude holding the ring is the luckiest motherfucker in the goddamn world.

AIDS is almost nonexistent among heterosexual people in the West except in slavnigger shithole like Russia and Ukraine

Happiness for women can only ever be achieved when she becomes a mother to a man she loves.

When they follow the feminism strong independent slut script they are more miserable every day passing.

what about herpes and other sexually transmitted diseases that Lacy Green and other like minded like to promote as something normal and encourage people to get it? You also have said nothing on my second point

Women trying to show they're able to fulfill any other societal role other than "designated fuck hole" is always some funny shit, thanks for the laugh OP.

Women are hedonistic children if left to their own devices, it's why successful civilizations in the past always restrict their rights.

man what is this from? i saw a shorter version of it somewhere

herpes really was a meme invented to sell drugs though. the ultimate redpill

>What's wrong with sexual liberation again?

Ends up in Degeneracy until the Society collapses. You should know about it

jesus half chinks are bizarre

He either means
>WHY WON'T WOMEN HAVE SEX WITH ME???? I KNOW, IT'S CULTURALLY NOT ALLOWED!!!
Either he's a virgin or he keeps wondering why girls break up with him when they discover his lack of personality, money, and friends because they'd rather be with anyone else.

With a handful of exceptions, this is mostly true.
Most people I see complain about how they're not getting any are typically meek or no-personality betas. In college, I lived with a couple in a town house at one point and they would get pissed off at how no one else invited girls to parties, as if it was our fault we didn't meet their expectation of being crazy well connected.
As for older people, I especially hear this from either guys who can't get it up or women looking to settle down off the cock carousel.
It's actually borderline tragic when you see the profiles on Tinder with shit like "not playing games" or any number of test lines to try to find an okay guy who can provide emotional stability.
The fact that they're looking on a hook up app is what shows how inept they are at actually knowing where stable guys are

Wow another mentally ill half chink, so surprising.

>implying that civilization or society persist for anyone but the elite and their dead slaves if everyone fucks like degenerates too mucu
Sexual Economics is more important than financial

>That guy at the alter dodged a huge fucking bullet
that and alimony, and child support and years of shitty marriage which would end up in dumpster anyway

>fucked dozens of women
>started thinking about future
>realize this path will destroy humanity unless we change
>stop fucking sluts
>become a better man
It's not all autistic virgins. We need to think about more than just orgasms or else we will become monkeys.

Make love, don't fuck

That was horrifying.

Wording this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNASnL3-aE

you mean
>50, fat, wrinkled, ignored by society, with lots of money thanks to getting alimony and a nice house that she won from some idiot she divorced after marrying because she realized she was running out of time

Only Chads benefit

(((TIME)))
(((SANDLER)))

It's like motherfucking clockwork

God damn don't marry a college educated woman.
Don't do it.

who cares, let them have their cats when they get old

Also dont kill yourself to get rich either just to impress a woman, it just ends up going to the tax man, i.e degenerates on welfare sanyway, unless you're messi rich.

>filled with cats
can't afford cats when you have to raise DeMarcus and Shantell

Wow she did literally end up noware with not even the shirt on her back.

Dumb cunt.

I wish I had an exciting life too

FYI those whores are being paid to fuck by oil sheiks.

underrated

Well, if she survives exposure, Sun burn, various STD s, poverty, and prison for theft, dui, arson, ext.
She will regret that emotional tantrum, in to her lonely old age.

>fuck men
well...just as advertised

This desu

Colleges are liberal indoctrination camps at this point. Any women who go and get some worthless degree just end up inflating their ego and losing touch with reality.

Some business qts are okay from my experience, but most other majors produce shitty women

The "not playing games" line is the quickest turn-off. It signals, "I'm attracted to assholes but please don't be an asshole".

well fuck

>women always have a back up guy

This is the ultimate redpill to swallow. It's rough but true.

>oh shit, now i'm naked in the middle of nowhere
>better call the curly cuck to pick me up
>tell him i fucked 3 men but i was confused

He will propose again because he's a beta anyway

Holy mother of R A R E

Is this a commerical for something? I would be flabbergasted if this was aired on television.

This picture is fucking beautiful.

>fuck men
>trade one man who views you as an object (merely wife material) for another man who views you as an object (only good for sex).

Women are fucking stupid.

That depends if she stopped from marrying him, if she married him she's breaking vows, which is morally wrong in any ideology with the concept of morals (ie. everything except liberalism).

Even if she didn't marry him it is retarded and self destructive behaviour though, so it's wrong in the common sense meaning of the word.

If sex would not be around, women would have 0 value, they would probably perish due to natural selection.
But that is the deal with women, can't live without them, can't live with them.

there is a shorter version that's either on TV or in youtube ads or something, i know i've seen it before

This.
A woman who leaves a man at the alter is the lowest of the low, and any man to whom this happens should feel a cold sweat of embarrassment, followed by an everlasting tsunami of relief knowing what an absolute nightmare they just avoided.

What a cliche.

what happned to dana hayes, reminds me of it

twitter.com/danahayesxxx?lang=en-gb

Basically. Just look at how single moms take pride in getting to fuck any man they think they can have. While they completely ignore their children's needs.

Really made me chink. I could write a gook about it

Nothing if you're a functioning healthy, sane human. Everything if you're a retard who can't handle it.

Sweet, now that she's single she will never have to do any chores again.

>man gets cold feet at the wedding
>imagines all the time he works for an unfaithful woman
>walks out of the wedding
>breaks into his crush's house
>pins her up against the wall and starts making out with her
>cops are called
>rape charges and 20 year prison sentence

this is why we need feminism

Show me where you live

What an enchanting tale.

wtf I hate brides now