WHITE PIG GO HOME

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO STAY AFTER THE OLYMPICS END. IF YOU DO, DEPORTED!!

DON'T TOUCH OUR WOMEN, YAKUZA WILL WATCH YOUR EVERY MOVE. IF YOU DO, YOU WONT HAVE HANDS TO DO AGAIN

YOU ARE WARNED

Nip posters were kinda cool until I realized it was all just burgers that were deployed there and are on base.

is yakuza your god or something?

take your own advice ensign gutierrez.

Are you gonna do this every day? What's wrong with you?
It's not even fun shitposting.

weebs with proxies, more like/

I love and respect you Japan.

Nah

Not like you're touching your women anyway.

>don't touch our women, yakuza will watch your every move

kek because they want to rape them first

>Staying in Japan
kek

When i see japs saying "whiteu piggu gou homeu", i just think they are cute

It's the Japanese mafia

I posted from Japan on here when I was stationed in Okinawa. No shitposting though of course :^)

Yeah get rid of thoses dirty disgusting whites...but keep the superior beautiful shitskins..cuck!

lmao, japanese nationalists are already losing sleep thinking of all the BLEACHING that will happen in 4 years kek

Nope.
All you wimenz belong to us.
Qe come with weapons and will shoot all of you resisting.

>this kills the jap

give us ze money or we'll place a curse on ya wee child

>based Japan fight of us degenerates

We have to learn from the Samurai!

NOBODY WANT TO STAY IN SHITPAN ANYWAY

KOREAN OLYMPIC WILL BE 100000 TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT SHITPAN CAN DO

that's their own child tho

Oh boy

Deal, but when the Olympics are over I want to see a flood of loli fanservice back in anime.

>Japan getting btfo by chinese buying up all their land and houses
>China moving theirselves closer
>Japans exports down
>unemployment on the rise
Dis is whut happens when the white man pulled out after the 80s
Don't worry nippon man, I won't pull muh big white cock out this time
Ogga booga where the democracy at

>DON'T TOUCH OUR WAIFU
Correct The Record ;)

Why do you slit eye'd, tiny dicked little microbial filth seem to think you're better than whitey?

I mean what on Earth makes you think you're entitled to have the same opinion as us, let alone insult us or breathe our air.

Two nuclear bombs were nowhere near enough for your shithole. You need to be reminded!

gibs me dat rice yellow boi

>citizen wants to defend their country and women
I'm okay with this

Your flag looks like my toilet bowl, all red with a brown floater

Wait... did they serious make that child? Holy shit, talk about winning the recessive lottery.

We will still continue to enter in your country as english teacher and fuck your women senpai

There notihing you can do about it

You do realize Best Korea absolutely will nuke it.

do you have a hemorrhoid
is that the joke

YOU WILL BE FUCKING RAPED LIKE EVERY WAR THAT THERE IS, EVERY KOREAN TOURIST THAT COME HERE MORE LIKE "TERRORIST'. DESTROY THE KOREAN AND WIN ALL GOD, YOU GET SCRAP MEDAL.

Just look at her when she grows up

But it's Japan so they're kinda stupid at it

DEPROY THE ROOF KOREANS

just
:(
can i at least fuck your men and have shitskin babies

Get ready for a white refugee invasion when Clinton gets elected. And later from Europe when the race wars start.

Y'all gonna get bleached.

Why do they hate each other so much?
These two:

Zitto animale

because they're weebs on a proxy and they chose two different countries so they're acting like they hate each other, but the truth is, they're exactly the same

For the same reason Britain and Ireland hate each other. One was a former colony, and the other was a formerly relevant major colonial power.

Either way, they're all getting bleached and then I'm marrying your sister.

Colonization + Japs denying WW2 warcrimes

Shut up yellow monkeys and keep making technorogy

Get it.
> I'm marrying your sister
She already rides Hans' cock in Berlin, you're late, American.
>WW2 warcrimes
rapes/genocide/destruction?

Please more Korean-Japs threadshots.

> Hans'
>in Berlin

more like Ahmed

Post WW2 Korea is the land of jealously. Everything in Korea is a shitty knockoff of something from Japan.

Why request the games if you want to be left alone ? I think you are just scared that someone will get the girls you beta cuck think you deserve.

Now that all has been said I will be happy to see your country host such an event , the trailer got me excited !

>parents look like beaners but child is blonde hair white skin
They stole the child?

Got you covered senpai.

Every war?

Like WW2?

gibs me dat tire fire ruskie boi

Nah, he's Hans (literally, it's his name), I checked. They live in 0% arab part of the city.
Moar?

>wah wah wah

What's so bad about having whites in your country?

It's not like we're bringing crime and poverty like the mudslimes and niggers do in ours.

Are you ready for 1000s of japanese girls getting bred by strong black athletic bulls?

>She already rides Hans' cock in Berlin, you're late, American.
Are you sure that she's riding Hans' cock? That seems like a logical fallacy. She can't be riding Hans' cock because Hans' doesn't have a cock. We made German cock illegal ever since the end of WWII. The only way Germans now reproduce is by Turk cock(although they also reproduced via Russian cock prior to '89). Therefore, I do say that your sister is either a mudshark that should be used as cannonfodder in the Donbass or not in fact riding cock at all.

Also, I need measurements. Bust/Hip/Height/Weight. Transatlantic shipping costs are a bitch. [spoiler]We'll sponsor you for a green card after 5 years[/spoiler]

Hahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahah

gypsies actually
it was a scandal for a time in Greece
the kid was indeed not theirs but it was SOLD to them from a gypsy tribe in Bulgaria to be married to the gypsy head of that particular tribe in Greece when she grows up
or something like that I don't remember
the kid was definitely sold from one gypsy family to another though

>Yakuza

Is it some kind of atomic weapon?

At least that nigger looks slightly attractive. The girl is an ogre.

Yut

here comes dat shiposter
this is the most "Sup Forumsish" post I've seen.

I think it's something you eat

That banner was made by Urawa Red Diamonds fans, everyone knows Sup Forumsergs are shit in any country. It was a shameful scandal and we all hate such pathetic excuses for Japanese

But why would you get raped and beaten just to have sub human children when you could have a normal child instead?

I am going to spread my superior white seed and steal woman who will never go back to tiny asian dicks and there is nothing you can do about it.

>DON'T TOUCH OUR WOMEN, YAKUZA WILL WATCH YOUR EVERY MOVE. IF YOU DO, YOU WONT HAVE HANDS TO DO AGAIN

lmao, Japan

Only thing people are afraid of in Japan is radiation lmao

Semper fi bro.

How have the gypsies survived so many hundreds of years in Europe without being genocided?

Damn, this is savage
Or you can marry a German girl and stop being a fag

>implying he can't pump and dump and marry a white grill later

Alright, m8. You win. Do you have any cousins between 18 and 23?

>tfw no qt3.14 Ukie gf to serenade me to sleep with details of how evil Russia and Poland are

fucklin weaboo

That's not really honorable
Jesus... Just come here with $ and have it your way. Easy as that

lol more like E-3 squid fucker Smith-Carl Jr. Gutierrez

"""white""" man

It's a video game series set in an elseworld where Japan still has a warrior culture. It still have diaper fetishism and waifus though. 10/10 desu

Korean bants

Isn't deportation just a free return ticket?

>Jesus... Just come here with $ and have it your way. Easy as that
But I don't want a whore, I want a qt.314 Ukie wife.

P.S. Hope you don't die or starve.

Been posted once before. Either way, it's still hilarious.

>Kokkuri-san
Noice

ingenuity
their normal motto goes like this
they stay in an area for some time thieving it for all its worth and harassing the locals with petty crime
when the locals are ready to close them into gas chambers they immediately move out to the next area where they are not know and continue their activities there
they might return to one area one day if the locals have forgot about them
or at least that is what they were doing for hundreds of years
due to industrialization and the advent ofurban life they can no longer survive by moving about in large numbers so they settle down in the outskirts of cities making their own ghettos and continuing their petty crimes across the entire city
think of them as more tribal ghetto hood rat niggers

wew lad

Fukushima cuisine

It's true you know? After Jamal spread the hole with his massive tree little Suzukis peepee will be totally useless. Japenese women ill mass emigrate to the US to satisfy their hunger for dat BBC.

Noone is going to touch your chink women ffs, how insecure can one get? Oh my fucking god

>P.S. Hope you don't die or starve.
Ahahahah what the fuck, dude?
We are poor, but we are not a fucking Brazilian favela. Only "liberated' by Russian army territories are dead and all shitty.
I live a normal life, don't worry :D

>DON'T TOUCH OUR WOMEN, YAKUZA WILL WATCH YOUR EVERY MOVE.
>Yakuza is pimping out your women

I love how white Westerners on Sup Forums think their shit doesn't stink; how they rail against foreigners coming to their countries, but think every other nation should love when they try to immigrate there.

Japan doesn't want you permanently residing in their country, white weebs. Never has, never will.

> marrying a german girl
No, i prefer not locking up my balls and giving the key to someone else.

Sup Forums got your flag wrong?

Marry a slav girl then? Slavic girls lust for Germanic cocks.

>literally negro

I repsect your wish. I will have coitus with your women, but I will not breed with them. Deal?

>jap speaking perfect english
weeb proxy?

Reminder that Japan's Murder&Suicide rate is higher than the US's.

>Japan doesn't want you permanently residing in their country, white weebs. Never has, never will.
Luckily for white weebs, Japan and Japanese cunts don't think alike.