Fucking space nuns. fuck this film

fucking space nuns. fuck this film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kwBQBXdXsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watching star wars
>complaining abut stuff
you do know that star wars is the pleb as you can get?

We want the Dinosaurs audience.

I didn't hear you complaining when Lucas incorporated literal small jungle teddy bears who fight stormtroopers with sticks and stones for half of the ROTJ

Lucas has nothing to do with the new film. Ewoks are Star Wars, this new shit is not. Lucas we miss you.

I don't understand. I really don't. People shit on every new character design that is released for the newer films. What's wrong with creativity? And before you spout "it's not creative", it really is. Shit, I couldn't come up with this design.

I just don't know why people are shitting on it. What is it supposed to be? What are your expectations of how new species in the Star Wars universe should look? Quit bitching about everything.

Star Wars is shit

Space Nuns aren't exactly a new thing.

Ewoks were equally atrocious and jarringy out of place

Lol exactly what I was thinking when I saw this.

Everyone literally complains all the time about Lucas' decisions in Return of the Jedi and the prequels

Can't wait for the R34 of the turtle nuns.

What? The funny practical creatures are literally the only good thing about these shitty Abrams Star Wars

>Remember ewoks? They were rubbish!
>Jar-Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like fucking... Shaft!

This thing triggers me more. I've decided I'll redbox this movie at the most.

Star Wars is for kids and big babies.

Do people even care about ep VIII?
I think people are more hype for Han Solo movie and no give a single fuck about ep VIII

So pure.

I want to butcher them and bathe in their blood.

>he reads 1d4chan
Vomiting right now.

We want Jim henson creature designs, TFAs were all soulless garbage.

I bet this will be the best selling toy of 2017

I'm okay with this

Ian's performance in the prequels blows the fuck out of anything in Nu-Marvel Wars.

Do you love it so much you can tell us a story about democracy?

You have no idea how bad this film is going be.

Do you?

We all have a pretty great idea of how bad it's going to be, dum-dum.

I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kwBQBXdXsY

>2:40

cringe

leaked plot

The Force is Female, sweetie.

these look like jim henson creature designs

Lucas was the best at design

The more I learn about this film the more I'm glad that I don't like Star Wars anymore.

Fuck off autismo

Because this is promoted as dude practical effects lmao but in reality, they put cgi over them

scambags

>I didn't hear you complaining when Lucas incorporated literal small jungle teddy bears
I bet you didn't exist back then, because all fans were salty as fuck.

that guys just like "yeah it'll be extremely tedious for me to change the design and I won't see my wife's kids for months but sure"

Go back to bed, user. If you can't remember how buttblasted people were over Ewoks, you're too young to be watching movies. Fuck, you probably weren't even alive for the prequels.

This sound so much better than the tree. I'm sort of looking forward to this now

This is what the new films are missing. They don't a have coherent universe held together by one man's vision.

where's the actual new trailer you fucking hackfrauds

GOAT

>disney would have ok'd rektume hedd

BUT THEY'RE PUPPETS AND PEOPLE IN SUITS YOU UNCULTURED RETARDED
DON'T YOU KNOW THEY OT USED PUPPETS AND SUITS WHICH IS WHY THEY WERE GOOD
THE PREQUELS USED CGI WHICH IS WHY IT WAS BAD
TFA USES PUPPETS TOO WHICH IS WHY ITS GOOD

Interesting really. The new trilogy is really a trilogy ruled by committee-decision making. Meanwhile in the prequel trilogy, decision-making was left firmly to Lucas. In contrast to both of these, the original trilogy was the result of multiple actors (not actual actors of course) involved in the decision-making process. However unlike the new trilogy, this was not driven by commercial desires, but creative ones.

This is embarrassing. George Lucas would never have made such creature. You want alien nuns? Okay, they're new creatures and their clothes could resemble nuns outfit but adapted for Star Wars. Noooooooooo, they said, just take a turtle and dress her up as a nun, voila. WTF.

nah, they're just reptilian koalas

They took "ancient religion" line too serious

Force is only practiced by jedi not by worshipers

>fucking space nuns
well at least it's better than Space Herpes

>moe sisters
Stop doing this.

Hey, it worked for Doctor who.

Is it confirmed they're nuns though? Wimples aren't strictly nun specific and I'm getting more of a medieval peasant woman vibe from those outfits.

If it took him months to sculpt that, he wouldn't be employed at ILM; let alone any fx shop. He doesn't give a shit because it's going to take him probably an afternoon or two.

This. People will always find something to complain about.

The thing that bugs me most is that outside of wookies, mon calamari, and sullustands, literally NO OTHER ALIEN SPECIES from the original three have shown up. Even the prequels for fucks sake.

There was a sickly male Twi'lek (an actual cousin to Bib Fortuna) and the hologram of a female Twi'lek in Rogue One.

The only thing that bothers me more about this latest blatant attempt at creating a new minion is the fact that it'll probably succeed because STAR WARS.

I can't wait to see porgs everywhere for the next 5 years

there was a sullestan in TFA. and theres some bullshit 'subspecies' of ithorian in the cantina scene (only difference is they have a human mouth instead of dual side pussy mouths)

rogue one isn't canon