What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He means that the goyim know

Shillary should be sent to gitmo.

(((establishment climbers)))

He means that, all of a sudden, people turned and looked.

Almost all the Clintons' charitable donations are to themselves. Getting tax breaks to give themselves money. Which the the use to buy influence in the government they work for.

Got any proof?

Clinton's accepted huge donations from Saudi Arabia to the Clinton Foundation and in return Saudi Arabia got a nice arms deal with U.S. That's 1 example.

SHUT IT DOWN

Sometimes guys I feel like the whole effort is useless because people are stuck in their ways and they choose to not see

I just pick the candidate I think benefits me. Hillary is for me, so go her!

you're a fucking liar and every post you make is fake, shill. No person with a sound mind can think that a conflict with Iran is the right course of action. Any informed person knows the Iran deal is because Obama got caught with his pants down over stuxnet because of the fucking jews and had to make the deal or risk a conflict and it doesn't matter to HIllary she would do it all over again.
So here we are, in the post Obama/Bush fuck up era where the cyber war as esclated to the state it is and you choose to sit here like an insect uninformed and uninterested in how events effect those around you, fuck you cunt. I bet you're a pathological liar just like the person you support, fucking American leaving cunt.

>You will post in this thread to prove me wrong about something.

Nice try faggot, won't get me that easily.

Calm down dude. Stop pretending politics matter

literally barnum statements

Stop acting like you matter, buttboy bitch

Trump is just channeling his enormous meme power. For a 70 year old guy his grasp of memes and technology is amazing. Most people his age can't even use a smart phone.

But he speaks to US through twitter and facebook. He uses OUR memes.

It really makes you wonder if he silently lurked amongst us for years. Always an user, never giving a hint of who he really was.

Jokes on you I'm 26

>I'll be 30 this week
>I don't own a single gaming system
>I never talk about Sup Forums despite being here over 13 years.
>I don't play an instrument. My Yamaha player Piano does that.

>over 13 years
>Sup Forums turns 13 in 5 weeks

Why would you lie on the internet?

>Yes
>Yes
>No I'm high stung as fuck
>Degenerate as fuck
>Yep
>Nope
>Yep
>Guess so

OH MAY GAHD IF YOU MAKE SWEEPING STATEMENTS WITH LOOSE CRITERIA YOU CAN CATCH AT LEAST SOMETHING FROM ANYONE

Everyone in this thread is human

Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
Yes

No fucking way

Nice joke I'm black and play 7 instruments and don't even know what a Sup Forums is, bitch.

Did you steal those instruments?

what difference does it make, since the corruption didn't come from the foundation, it came from Clintons?

Fuck no only 6 of them. Stop stereotyping don't be so ignant

Got Google? Virtually every mainstream media source has reported on it over the years.

I actually can't disprove any of that

>tfw you may have played a late night Risk game on Sup Forums with Donald Trump
>tfw you'll never know for sure

Donald Trump browses Sup Forums CONFIRMED!

DONALD TRUMP IF YOU ARE READING THIS, KNOW THAT WE ARE YOUR SILENT ARMY FOREVER.

>yes, my 25th bday is this week ;)
>yes
>only play vidya like ~4hrs a week at most
>yes,yiff in hell furfags
>nope, not a memespewing faggot
>yes, guitar and piano
>nope, only own a ps4
>yes, this (you) is for (you) bbygirl

He's using the Huffington Post rhetoric to make sure they can't spin it

Top kek

He's from Sup Forums, so you know what it mean.

Or maybe he has been around jews for awhile, anything is possible user

I heard hillary flooded Louisiana using HAARP. Time to eat a burger and make post denying the holocaust brb

Scandal Without End: Is The Clinton Foundation A Fraud?

investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/

Giuliani: I would indict Clinton Foundation as 'racketeering enterprise'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html

Colin Powell Goes under the Clinton Bus

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

We see you CTR, here's your (you)

>Be Trump
>Have a good week
>Media focuses on campaign shake-up as a negative regardless
>Morning Joe is Joe
>Berate them on social media
>News is now jumping on his tweets saying "See! See! We told you he wouldn't change! Just look!"
>Release the Clinton Foundation statement right afterwards
>The media has unintentionally brought the Clinton Foundation back into the limelight even without reporting it

Whether intentional or not, pretty decent recovery.