I think the Emu Colony is up to something

Is this why every Aussie on /pol says that they have nukes?

H-heh you know Australia you were a-always my favorite country.

Consider how much Uranium we have.
Of course we have nukes.
"Of course allies, we only want to mine it up and sell it to you, why would we want to keep any for ourselves?"

Makes sense but why do you still let Chinks bully you?

i think they shouldnt ban nukes
just make safezones
"in case of nuclear war new zealand and the surrounding area cannot be nuked,madagascar cant be nuked etc..."

We don't have nukes dumbass, our entire military strategy is provide a supportive role to the americans and let them do the heavy lifting

How? That would be too difficult.
How about giving the nuke states to help save their allies if their enemy steps out of line.

Why do you even bother? You have a good military considering your strategic position. Just let the middle east rot. Why being an American sidekick?

>let them do the heavy lifting

that has been know to cause sharting at the mart.

Stop blaming you having a weak colon on the Emu colony.

Because we fought and died with those fuckers while Britain did fuck all to protect us from the japanese threat in ww2.

Yeah, Mum really sucked at parenting.

can you poo in loo?

We never blamed you for us not shitting in loo, did we?

Because there are hundreds of millions of Chinks to the north of us and we only have an army of 40,000

Yeah, but they can't do a mainland attack on you by their large mainland army.
Their navy and air force is just like any moderate country with a good defense budget.

yeah but you never know m8, even if they just zerg rush some pleasure craft over the air sea gap they could overrun us

>yeah but you never know m8, even if they just zerg rush some pleasure craft over the air sea gap they could overrun us
No wonder you lost to Emus.

What?

I mean, you are afraid of something that cannot happen.
War needs agility, especially the land forces. Even if they try to build some kind of bridge between you and china, you can easily destroy it before completion.

Nukes are a good thing. Is the UN tired of this long span of time where no developed country has gone to war with another developed country?

UN is more of a failure than EU. At least EU manages to make profit for some people.