Why is Poland teaching kids to be racists?

Why is Poland teaching kids to be racists?

youtube.com/watch?v=j0D0GEQgLgY

haha polish guy has kolbasa tail in his back pocket

We have thousands of these videos in Swedish

It's kinda catchy :)

I seriously feel bad for everyone who doesn't speak Polish and therefore can't read the comments under this vid
they're something else

post some plz

:( tell us some

>KTO DZIECOM KAZAL TO RYSOWAC??ZGLOSZE TO ODPOWIEDNIM SLUZBA!
>WHO TOLD THE CHILDREN TO DRAW THIS?? I'M GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THE RIGHT AUTHORITIES!
>co poniektóre obrazki obrzydliwe zakłamujące historie, ale sądząc po nazwisku to nie dziwie się, że pani je umieściła.
some of these pictures disgustingly misrepresent history, but judging by your surname I'm not surprised that you included them
>to trzeba zgłosić, to niedorzeczne by szkoła pokazywała polaków w takim świetle
this needs to be reported, it's ridiculous that a school represents the polish in this way

basically, they're getting baited hard
also, there's a shitload of spelling mistakes in the original comments

>1:12
>taran polzka
AAAAAAA
This is someone taking the piss, right?

I almost want to get my Polish roommate to translate the comment section, but he probably won't talk to me anymore.

yeah, it's an account affiliated with polish chans, those pictures are baits drawn by anons. and most comments are propably counterbaiting anons desu

Thanks. Based user.

>This is someone taking the piss, right?
you tell me

>Second drawing
holy shit is that what I think it is?

fuck you shekel man

Racism is healthy.

hey buddy i think you got the wrong door, the death camp is two blocks down

>tymon rosenbaum
well at least he's honest lmao

do you want to settle it in the showers?

You two would have made the administrators of the Polish death camps really happy, you're doing their jobs for them.

FUCKYOU

This video has less than 1k views.

You're a tard. Racism is not even a notion in Poland.

##

Fuck off kike. You will lose.

>Racism is not even a notion in Poland.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves and pretend everything is happy-go-lucky in here, we've got plenty of frustrated people.