Customer writes "we only tip citizens" on check

Okay, which of you racist, sexist Trumpkins did this huh? YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF FUCKING JOKE? You are seriously messing with this undocumented immigrant's job.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/22/us/latina-server-racist-note-trnd/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those are some pretty decent bantz, not gonna lie.

I saw somebody say that the people who did this were brown or latinos themselves.

*Mexican attention whore writes something racist and then shares it on social media to get attention and sympathy

>illegals steal our tax money

Why should we tip them?

Because they DESERVE it duhh.

And the immigrants are messing with America's jobs

because you have to pay back for all the CULTURE you stole!

lol when people bitch about not getting tipped I always hope they get tipped less

you aren't fucking entitled to a tip BOO HOO there will be more people coming in get the fuck over it
ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦᶰ ʷᵉᵗᵇᵃᶜᵏ

Hey there paco, watcha' doin?

What about her children huh? I bet you fucking monsters did not think about all her children that she needs to support.

APOLOGIZE

>muh chillins
fuck off shitposter

Shouldn't have spread her legs.

We only Behead Infidels

We only stone women.

This. It's literally even been done before and exposed when a fucking dyke wrote homophobic shit on a no tip receipt herself.

We only rape white women and camels.

Based

Every single time I see one of these stories, it turns out the waitress or person serving wrote the message themselves.

This.
The Z is even Spanish...

What if she is a citizen though? Hispanic citizens exist you know, like most hispanics are citizens.

Exactly. But these fucking Trump supporters will not ackowledge that.

We only tip citizens who don't grab their crotches when you ask for a refill

Wow, this totally isn't like the countless other times that minorities have done shit like this and it turned out that they made the "racist message" themselves. This time it's totally legit

>undocumented
I love this meme.

This is probably a hoax. Like literally every other "discriminatory note on a receipt" story has been.

Even if it is not true in this case, does not mean that we should not pay attention to it and ackowledge the growing racism and bigotry towards the latin american community. She is a very brave woman for exposing this.

Wow that person didn't even write in a total, he stiffed the restaurant to, what a racist asshole. Oh wait, that might not even be the merchant copy

Tip?

Get more flair

i did think about her children, and smiled at the thought of them starving to death

>the typical trump supporter

actually i support hillary

the thought of SAND NIGGER CHILDREN getting BOMBED makes me happy

WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

>inb4 receipt says "resturant copy"

is this actually a cnn article? is this how far they've sunk?

The rest of the story

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/22/us/latina-server-racist-note-trnd/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

>being cucked by a black guy LMAO

when will you accept the transceding sexual level of the superior negro male fincuck-kun?

Pretty sure they have been race baiting for a long time.

the story must be true, since they have banned the couple from eating there again. and the community gave the waitress some money too.

really makes you think...

$500 dollars. Not nearly enough to compensate her for all the prejudice inflicted upon her by white males.

>tipping
Having to pay shitty waiters extra because they don't get payed enough

Hoax bs. This made it's rounds.

CLOWS TO THE LEFT JOOOOOOKERS TO THE RIGHT HERE I AM STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU

These sequences of events have truly provided a boost to my neural activities.

You hicks know she has a Jewish surname and granddad and was born in the US?

So the cooks cuck the waiters since the cooks actually get paid decently??

Cooks make a pittance compared to waiters. Tipping is retarded and I've only just started to realize that. I'm a cook btw

did i do it right can people give me stuff now im a victim

How the fuck would you know if the brown person serving you is an illegal or a 5th generation mexican?

>going to vegas in september
>excitement blunted by having to deal with not only your retarded tipping culture, but also your tendency to not include taxes on the listed price of items

She got BTFO

>What ya doin Jorge'?

Looks like they finally got smart enough to not include the 'customer copy' parkland of the check

>
its fun to fuck with foreigners telling them to tip for stuff they don't need to, like mcdonalds

You dont tip the mcdonalds cashier? What about the lobster server at the movie theater?

Only saying we only tip citizens is not racist. FML.
I know the programming is hard to escape but try to use some critical thinking.

Just act extremely foreign and the wait staff will assume you don't tip and accept their fate.

t. former waiter

This is a good idea.

Niggers to the left of me.
Beaners to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with Jews.

ftfy

>tipping
>ever

Go ahead try and shame me into paying you more for being a drink slave.

Trick question, the waitress did it.

>not paying more for good service making it a higher priority to have good service
>not having a waitress kiss your ass cause they want a better tip

Will Europoor English teachers in Japan ever understand