ITT: We speculate on what Sup Forums characters eat

ITT: We speculate on what Sup Forums characters eat.

>Punisher just lives off of homemade stew that he cooks up himself in his warehouses, which he learned to make in the Marines

Other urls found in this thread:

hprc-online.org/comrad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Frank doesn't make skull-shaped pancakes

I'm pretty sure Frank buys MREs on surplus a years worth at a time. The dead don't get to enjoy food.

Peter Parker orders take-out or delivery at least 2-3 times a week.

You eat nothing but MRE's for that long you'll shit yourself to death. No way he does that.

Well realistically they'd have to eat about 50,000 calories a day, so... lots of fish and pasta?

Who the fuck are you talking about?

He still enjoys sex, though. And gun conventions.

Truckloads of burgers

Superman really prefers country style cooking, like steak and mashed potatoes and he's never really learned to adapt to anything else like most country people.

He actually doesn't like spicy food because it messes with his freeze breath powers and causes bad indigestion.

Any superhero? Think of how much a Olympic athlete has to pack in just for a few hours of exercise, then you've got heroes who are busting their asses all day, every day like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah I always thought chinese take out is his favorite because he can get it and then hide up on the buildings and eat it.

Also I've always wanted to write a bit where he saves this chinese restaurant from being mugged and the owners hook him up with free food for ever now, which he takes advantage of because he's broke and any little bit helps. It's just a comfy scene imaging some cooks looking out back, seeing Spidey pop is head in the door and going "Oh, it's you! Yeah wait here, we get your order out as soon as possible!" And they always put in the same spot and he crabs it with his web.

>Flash
>burgers
>not Hal Jordan

all dose people

>Superheroes eat enough food for twenty five people every day.

Frank probably eats a lot of rice and beans and oats just because its cheap.

Does Frank have a day job?

Flash probably does.

Frank takes money from the criminals he kills. He's technically loaded but he only uses it for the necessities, mostly guns and ammo.

Superman is a vegetarian.

Jason Todd lives off ramen noodles and what ever free coffee/ donuts they give out at self help/ group therapy things he hangs around at

>Swamp Thing
Dirt.

There's no earthly reason why MREs would give you the shits. Poor hygiene in your eating conditions, that'll give you the shits every time.

The more pressing concern for someone living on MRE or any other combat ration indefinitely is that they're full of fucking salt, and they'll take a shit in your kidneys and heart as a result. At his age, Frank shouldn't be eating that much sodium day in day out for years at a time, rejuvenated body or not. He lives and works mostly on the north-east coast, he can't be losing that much through sweat even in summertime.

hprc-online.org/comrad/

It's only like 10 Olympians at peak performance, if that. Maybe 8 if they're weightlifters.

Again, though, the devil is in the detail: the amount of salt (and other things) they're consuming has a deleterious effect on their internal organs, specifically liver and kidneys, but also the heart and pancreas and - if they're pushing themselves particularly hard - they have limited time in which to operate at this kind of level, because eventually everything starts to give, and then it starts to fall apart quite rapidly. We're talking joints without cartilage, microfractures all over, internal organs starting to resemble those of a much older individual.

There's a reason Arnie had all that heart surgery in his 60s, and it's not congenital or steriod-related. He just pushed too hard.

I'm fairly sure he knows how to cook pretty well. He's an older guy with few pleasures in life, so he wouldn't do anything fancy, but there's no reason to assume he's living on cold dogfood.

He's trained enough to know what his body needs.

>There's no earthly reason why MREs would give you the shits.
Buckle up, buttercup.

>not sunlight

oh god i havent laughed so hard in months

There's just something about MRE stories that are always fucking hilarious.

I'm dead

What kind of apartment has an open basement like that?

hilarious as these are, they're not the fault of the MRE, but of poor hygiene, poor health, or other external factors (such as spoiled MRE because you didn't pack it properly)

there is literally nothing in any combat ration as issued that will cause gastric distress in anybody without a pre-existing gastric disorder beyond chili, and even that is only going to be an issue if you eat too much of it because you're a retard

I'm gonna believe the 80 internet guys and 2 irl guys who tell me those things are hell on your digestive system over the 1 internet guy who says they're not and everyone else must be fucking up.

Not that user, but why the fuck would the military supply them if that were true?

a)they need food with high energy-density that won't spoil, can be mass produced with relatively low expenses, is easy to prepare, is at least palpable to just about everyone and ideally supplies all the nutrients you're going to need at least in short term.
b)they're supposed to supplement the grub you get in bases, you're not supposed to spend a long time eating nothing but MREs under normal circumstances
So the fact that they may cause constipation if you eat nothing but MREs for a week is really not that big of a deal if they can meet all the other requirements.

>4 Facts about Peter Benjamin Parker
>1: He knows the best hotdog carts around Manhattan and won't tell anyone which ones they are.
>2: Orders Chinese take out at least 3 times a week and eats it near the Chrysler Building
>3: his piss is carbonated
>4: his favorite snack food is Wheatcakes.

I think it was in punisher max were it shows frank only has sex to avoid pent up sex aggression and takes no joy in doing so

He eats like a regular motherfucker. As funny as it is to imagine Frank like /k/'s wet dream where he's urban innawoods plus, he's not so far detached that he won't wear a bomber jacket to hide his skull and go order a burger at a bar. Even Punisher Max shows this, and PM is edge to the MAX

Probably some kind of small warehouse, not an apartment.

spidey likes popcorn

martian manhunter likes cookies

Good ole Juggy loves any food

First of all, miring the strength needed to casually strole down a building
Second, what the hell Spidey? Don't eat buttered popcorn wearing gloves

hey... that's what I do...

I'd say a lot of junk food more fat bang for the buck

not always, but i like when he is

now you just have to kill scum

Constipation, now...

He likes em alot.

Well, I was going to assume she subsisted on knights back when she was guarding the castle, but it seemed she was actually more fond of burning them alive. I guess she must have left every once in a while to raid a nearby field or something. After she hooked up with Donkey, I imagine it might have been easier to find grub but still questionable given her immense size and the fact she's overweight for a dragon.

So, either she doesn't get hungry, or there's a new farmer every day waking up to his entire livestock depleted.

Does Supes eat alot of corn? I feel like gtowing up in Kansas he eats alot of corn. Corn, burgers and steak are what makes up Clark's diet, I bet.

People in Kansas don't all eat corn. They eat shitty pizza though.

But do they eat corn on their pizza?

That is disgusting.

Was about time when the story about supes discovering he didn't need to eat came around.
All his power comes from solar radiation, no amount of food could power him like that.

He only eats for fun and socializing.

>Superman really prefers country style cooking, like steak and mashed potatoes and he's never really learned to adapt to anything else like most country people.

That reminds me of how fucking gay the "Supervegitarian" idea Waid and Morrison like is.

Spiderman eats nothing but fast-food and Chinese

If I had X-Ray vision, superhearing and came into contact with any given meat factory, I'd probably swear off meat too.

I want marine stew now

Superman tries to abstain from eating too much meat, but indulges in it from time to time. When he does, he tries to make sure it was raised in more humane conditions. His guilty pleasure is loading things up with ketchup, which he grew fond off growing up with the Kents. He'll drown just about anything in it.

Once, he and Batman met up for dinner in their civilian guises under the pretense of an interview. Bruce ordered a blue-rare steak, Clark ordered his well done with a bottle of ketchup. Both the waiter and Bruce stared at him for a moment with silent contempt.

Is Superman dumb? It's obviously an EM field.

Peyote is a hell of a drug.

Speaking of which, Superman can never get high, can he.

During random bouts of religious fervor, Marc will sacrifice cats he finds on the streets and then eat them in the name of Khonshu.

SAVAGES. That's inhuman, no wonder an alien like Superman feels at home there

I can see just about every street level hero eating chinese except for frank

MRE are designed so that a soldier can operate without having to worry about defecating during an OP. You aren't meant to go more than a couple of days on them

not after his powers developed, no, unless of course theres a space drug powerful enough to knock his kryptonian physiology like in that one JL issue, but that was a magic. but supes wouldnt want to get high anyways i dont think

Jesus, he straight-up murdered that popcorn.

So is the punisher really just a marine now? Was he MarSoc or Force Recon or something like that at the very least?