Do the elite really worship Moloch...

Do the elite really worship Moloch? Why would they serve a Canaanite god that hasn't been worshiped in thousands of years? Do they know something we don't?

>inb4 faggot mods delete thread for damage control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbi7rq-TSk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delete your account

delete your account

delete your account

Delete your account

Delete your account

c-c-c combo breaker

delete your account

>Why would they serve a Canaanite god

Spoilers: There is an entire Semitic Pantheon.

delete your account

If you're evil you're naturally going to embrace evil symbols and practices. There's also the thrill of getting away with murder. Whether or not you believe in any of this is immaterial; they believe it.

Delete your account

maybe, but the leaders think they will win against Christ. and they shall not

Account your delete

>that hasn't been worshiped in thousands of years
OR IS IT

But what's the point of being edgy and serving a "my mom's gonna freak" religion? Why not just shun religion altogether if they plan on sinning? I'

Remove yourself

>what's the point of being edgy and serving a "my mom's gonna freak" religion?

To rub it in the faces of the normies, especially Christians, perhaps? It's like asking why metal fans used to make the devil-horn sign all the time.

Memes aside the elite is atheist, most of the Jews you think rule the world are not practicing, this moloch baal shit is just autism and anacronism from paranoid christian plebs

Kek is the God of destruction and chaos and he's worshipped here about as seriously as these moloch rituals. It's all just messing around.

Lol
Read between lines.
They did not reach that kind of power by themselves
One of the tings that they are doing well is hiding God.

who cares we have kek

Praise kek

and he will bless

>Why would they serve a Canaanite god that hasn't been worshiped in thousands of years?

Obviously that's false, since they're worshipping Moloch to this very day. The truth is though that they are worshipping the Demiurge VIA Moloch and Moloch is an Archon in a reptilian form. Moloch is NOT an owl.
Pierre Sabak is a man who has spent over a decade going through dictionaries, he's obsessed with words as well as their etymologies and derivatives. Pierre discovered that if we follow back the derivatives of the words in the languages we use now to their origins, then they tell a story of reptilian beings taking over the human species and also how they symbolised these reptilian beings not as they really are but instead as eagles, hawks, owls and angels. If you take the word 'angel' back to its origin in Sabak's research, you get a word meaning 'snake' or 'serpent'. And so we have the eagle on the coat of arms, flags and logos of so many countries. We also have the so-called 'owl god' Moloch, who is worshipped at Bohemian Grove. Read 'The Murder of Reality - Hidden Symbolism of the Dragon' by Pierre Sabak.
Also, this universe is akin to a computer simulation and the Demiurge is akin to a computer virus. The Demiurge is the original 'virus' and the Archons are replications of the original Demiurge 'virus'. The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions AND Satan are BOTH the Demiurge, so it doesn't matter which one of them you worship (if you worship any of them), since the energy of your worship is being vampired by the Demiurge either way.

repeating digits for moloch and globalism.

Is moloch the real God?

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force

Alex Jones recorded the ritual and you can hear someone screaming as if he's being burnt.

>Human dynasties = Darth Vader
>Archons = Emperor Palpatine
>Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force
That sounds like a pretty good deal. Let's just hope whoever the Rebels are don't fuck with it.

WE are the Rebel Alliance - or at least we SHOULD be.

Moloch is symbolized as a bull though, right? Where is this owl stuff coming from?
Metalheads do that because they feel they are outcasts and pretty much do that shit as a big "fuck you" to the society that they don't expect to embrace them. They aren't holding massive pedo rings, spying on their own citizens in bulk, or taking bribes from Goldman Sachs. It's about edginess and the elite has no need for that. So what's the point? Who are the higher ups trying to stick it to if they are "the man?"

>Do they know something we don't?
They think they do. Doesn't mean it's real. Personally I think we overstate the knowledge and wisdom of the elites. It's possible to be extremely smart and shrewd and still operate under false premises.

The Nazi leaders for example all had Genius-level IQs and yet they couldn't divine the circumstances that would see them absolutely wreckt.

They were ALSO occultists.

I think when you're so above all others you naturally start looking for power beyond.

Give a world class scientist unprecedented power over governance and you're most likely going to see them lay down their atheism really quickly.

Oh shit what are we gonna do though they don't seem to have a Death Star to blow up.

>Where is this owl stuff coming from?

Er, the giant owl statue at Bohemian Grove? kek

Well, what if evil objectively exists and they are willingly serving it? It would certainly explain a lot more than the alternatives.

it's not that they necessarily believe in any deity, that style of worship is traditional for elite people and works towards supporting the metaphor they rule under, people need to believe that if they aren't willing to throw their children in the fire their crops will fail,

as in if you don't send your kids off to foreign nations to kill people you won't eat because we'll cut off your food stamps, you'll lose your job etc

Bohemian Grove is nothing more than an early version of Burning Man

Get over it faggot

this basically

The Moon is their Death Star, but we don't need to blow it up - we just need to either a) remove it from Earth's orbit or b) transcend its energetic influences.

I'm talking about Moloch being a bull god. Sup Forumsacks seem to connect him to owls. I know about the Bohemian Grove owl but I don't know it's symbolism or if it's even connected to Moloch or any other god.
Just seems so cartoonish. Cartoon/comic villains love proclaiming how evil they are while realistic ones think they are serving the greater good. Not saying it's a bogus theory, but I can't make much sense of it.
But Moloch/Satan/etc. isn't being pushed as a deity for the plebs to worship. If they were to control the masses with religion, I'd imagine they'd go for the pope. Pretty obvious Francis is in league with the people pushing for mass immigration in Europe.

King David, highly revered in Judaism, had the name of Dovid HaMalech. Related? King David was the son of Abraham, and King David was the father of Isaac (also referred to as Israel)

youtu.be/mbi7rq-TSk8

boo!

>as if he's being burnt.

hrmm, this kind reminded me that Carpenters use sandpaper, and they sand things

therefore the Burning Sanders run for office was literally an effigy to fuck with Christians

Yeah its melech meaning king. We don't worship Canaanite gods though anymore. FFS the whole book is how we defeated the Canaanites. They sacrificed children to it, we don't.

>Cartoon/comic villains love proclaiming how evil they are while realistic ones think they are serving the greater good

No, realistic villains only claim to serve the greater good. If they didn't genuinely know what they were doing, they wouldn't be villains.

>But Moloch/Satan/etc. isn't being pushed as a deity for the plebs to worship.

kind of has for a long time already,

the Pope is literally the office of the antichrist, the antichrist is a title or position not a person

Rebels are nationalists like Trump and Farage

Fuck off shill

>They sacrificed children to it, we don't.

those burning oils fields during operation desert storm might symbolize otherwise user

So, it's something, then. Good. Malech = King. Moloch = "King" hidden in plain sight?

>realise something has tremendous power
>if everyone uses it then everyone can have tremendous power
>if you can turn people away from it and keep it for yourself and/or a few select elites you can harness that tremendous power for yourself/ves

Yeah I can't think of a reason they would do it either, surely they would just let everyone in on it.

You got to look for god,
Dont let anyone guide you.
You and only you can find him.

Because it's AWWWWWRIGHT

Bingo. Globalism is basically the centralisation of power on a global scale and the dark, unseen force controlling this world wants more and more power for itself. The Demiurge's only goal is the complete assimilation of everyone, everything, everywhere and everywhen forever. Nationalism is its worst nightmare, because it means less centralised power for it to wield.

ive often wondered if there are two seperate "gods" one, that truly created the universe, and lives separate from us (like we are a program he made) and then another "god" that lives within the natural universe and has simply amassed tons of power.

The REAL 'God' is Infinite Consciousness, which is our true nature. The Demiurge is a virus posing as 'God' and is obsessed with infecting and infesting the universe.

>mfw the infinite consciousness can't run a fucking antivirus

That's because we forgot who and what we really are due to many millennia of brainwashing. When we remember, that's when the antivirus kicks in. kek

delete your account

What's your point? An off the cuff allusion to good luck, an agreement to "what happens here stays here" policy?

If you ever interacted with people in the real world, you would discover these kinds of comments are commonplace.

Dickheads, listen.

Every holy book ever worshipped is somewhat true but altered to suit the narrative at the time by certain (((groups))).

I'll explain.
I have hospitality experience and know how easy it is for pork to become literally deadly to your system. In the middle east at the time the Quran was written it said not to eat pork because people were dying from it, it was believed it was filthy. which is true, bacteria multiplication. so they removed the context and just said don't eat pig because too many people love bacon and they're dying rapidly, classing it as an unholy act because it's genocide by food.

In christianity and Judaism they removed the universal principle of karma and reincarnation because people were becoming dangerous thinking they could do whatever the fuck they wanted in one life and just pay for it in the next. to stop this they removed that part and asserted the idea that there is only ever one chance at consciousness and existence so people would stop using their souls as karmic debt machines.

Worshipping Moloch is about as complicated and colourful as hinduism and they will fractal your anus as a westerner, trust me i've read into this.

People generally think of food as a physical nature but it's been proven you can make someone physically lethargic by being angry or stressed out around them, even if you hide it, you disperse waves of energy.

this is also how a contact high works with LSD and MDMA, people feel your energy and help amplify it, ask anyone who has experience with drugs. They'll tell you the same thing, drugs amplify what you feel and project it everywhere in huge amounts.

why do you think people get off on the idea that you have the power and command over someones life just before you bring them to their weakest and kill them?

their despair and utter dread fuels your ego and you find yourself addicted to that power of controlling someones life. Elites know this and so do the extra-dimentional people.

Cont,

what they won't tell you is that consciousness is self reflective and made more of itself while simultaneously tricking itself into believing it doesn't know what it is.

I am you, you are me, your neighbour is us. Time and space only exists on our fundamental perception of reality. if I died today i could reincarnated into.. 356AD as a chinese carpenter and would still retain my sense of linear time because I can't remember shit about what i did before in the last life.

What is hasn't and has already happened in multiple timelines and continues to self replicate.
What the elites do is serve higher dimensional being who perceive and work within frames of existence by producing fear, anguish, rage, dread. the worst things you could possibly feel being like a the most fulfilling food source to something you can't even comprehend.

In exchange? tiny, tiny amounts of money and power for a short moment of power and status you think is a long lifetime which is basically a bullshit construct.

Yes, they do know something we don't. They fill the schools and the media with atheism to prevent other gods from challenging them.

The law of Canaan: "Love Thyself"

The law of Jesus: "Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself"

Christianity is the exact opposite of Judaism. Jews wish to keep us trapped in materialism while worshipping their gods and having spirituality all to themselves. Christianity opens the box that keeps the goyim trapped which is why Orthodox Jews hate it so much.

Christianity needs to be reformed from the religion of "nice" people to a Nietzschean religion that seeks to impose paradise on Earth for all people against the wishes of the Jews.

Also: all those abortion clinics are dedicated to Moloch

In short

we are toddlers trying to grasp the economics of rapidly growing communities and because this is beyond our level of understanding we get confused and blame shit on everything we can because everyone is afraid and tries to cling to anything thet will give them a good nights rest and a justification for that one fucking word we use so much.

WHY.

nothing to see here goyim, just the former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych with crucified owls in his backyard, totally normal, the elites are all atheists, didn't you know?

Yes.

>hasn't been worshiped in thousands of years?
That's where you're wrong

The sound makes the shape and the shape makes the sound.

Don't underestimate the power of sound
You can even levitate things with it

>Don't underestimate the power of sound

I don't.

>You can even levitate things with it

Yes, I know. That's how the pyramids of Ancient Egypt were made.

Final note.

If I were a hungry being and needed food badly. good food.

What's more fulfilling than a being that inhabits a lower dimension and a higher one, self-replicates over and over back and forward in time and space and all I need to do is make it feel terrible by killing little parts of it when i'm hungry, like simply picking a grape from a vine.

All i have to do is inflate your ego and make you as miserable as possible and it's like having the most pure forms any elation-inducing drug and getting higher and higher with each bump knowing you could not possibly OD.

Eating a sleeping god while it hurts itself.