Itt: autism

itt: autism

looks like we'll be tilting out heads for this thread

Can relate

One more

I'm pissed that they changed their logo between the first and second volume of their Knightfall ultimate collection. Looks so bad on my shelf.

Wouldn't the colors age differently? You'd have to paint over the entire box to not have it be noticeable over time.

I'm sure they will.

Same issue with the 2 collections of 7 Soldiers, except they don't reprint the first one so it has the comet logo forever.

I actually reconsider reading a comic when I see I can't own a nice set of it.

I would much rather the corners be different shades of the same color than the box look like it was dragged on sandpaper.

It would kill me to have the reminder of trying to fix something unfixable, not with this kind of thing but I've tried it before and it's just as unsatisfactory.

Well, I gotta say to me, it looks pretty good. And if it turns to shit one day, I'm sure paint will still exist. Luckily I'm just touching up crunched up corners.

I have this exact same problem but Ive come to live with it

Or just cuckoldry?

Explain.

[screaming internally]

That actually seems like a fun craft idea, if you already had a bunch of paint.
I wouldn't spend a bunch just to touch up box corners.

It's a reference to the classic meme "Was he autistic or just a cuck?"

It hurts

Wrath of Khan is the only good one anyway.

Simply throw the slipcover away, family.

Or throw away Undiscovered Country.

Why would you throw away the best one?

>Yessss Dredd, Feel the wrath of Judge Death!
>Dredd on 2 and 4 looking at 3 with disgust

This is a non-issue.

That looks like shit.

Even if that were true, this is 2 levels of quality above VHS.

bump for more instances of autism in comics and cartoons

Can you show me that Clone Wars dvd?
Is that both volumes in one?

this thread triggers my OCD badly

any more examples?

bump

Hate all you want but my old manga collections never have this problem. SJ was on their shit with the american prints.

I don't get it.

Guess you doesn't have autism
Can't exactly explain it to you, but seeing a piece of collection demaged like that is disappointing and infuriating, so he fixed it.

In cases, those lettering changes look bad on any shelf and may cause discomfort to look at.
Pic related is a good exemple of how it should be done.

Oh, I thought there was something wrong with the design itself.

autism or just ocd?

No this is perfect and intended.

I have a similar feel. Bought the SW complete collection box set before they decided to finally come out with individual blu-ray slipcovers. Thinking about selling the box set for all the individual films so TFA doesn't look dumb next to the others.

Yeah It has both volumes in it.

Right now I'm working on custom bluray covers for all the episodes so they all matchup nicely. I'm making TFA have a copper spin to match the theme.

fugggg

where2cop

What is the Ewok Adventure and is it canon.

You just gotta find a double disc case to put them in.

noice