When did this place turn into right- wing tumblr...

When did this place turn into right- wing tumblr? This is supposed to be the place where you can discuss politically incorrect opinions and the best argument wins. That's how this place turned NatSoc in the first place.
But nowadays the redditors get triggered and scream down every other opinion. Whenever someone refutes them the answers are POO SHART AHMED LEAF or CUKK XDDD.
These redditors are completely incapable to argue beyond le shill. They only parrot the official opinions and stomp on everyone else to get upvotes.
This place turned from free forum to discuss everything to echo chamber where redditors
1. scream down opposing viewpoints
2. sacrifice every position to outsiders because they have no integrity and can't argue (LGBT, jews, not all blacks, only illegal immigration, etc.)
Before the r/Drumpfsters came we even had discussions about shit like Palestine where both sides presented their arguments fairly without getting meme insults thrown at them.
And I'm not even mentioning other sideeffects of the reddit influx like celebrity worship, tryhard memes and white knighting.

Seriously think about it: What do you achieve when you EPICly reply: Hi Ahmed to a post? You won't get upvotes you won't convince someone you didn't refute his arguments. All you did was trying to suck up to your fellow redditors because social approval is more important to you than integrity.
What you achieve is ruining the board and destroying or the least sliding good conversations (and there are still good posts on here) in this supposedly last place of free speech.

So please take your echo chamber epic feeling btfo shit back to redsite and stop annoying.

Don't have a pic related.

Cry more Ahmed

>That's how this place turned NatSoc in the first place

If you want a serious discussion why do you show how retarded you are to begin with?

Sage grows in all fields

>t.new friend

t. cuckmed

But you just said this is where politically incorrect opinions are discussed

Left wing opinions are not politically incorrect, something I'd think a kraut would know considering even hinting at being right wing will get you sent to Merkel's reeducation camps

He isn't wrong about the redditors. This place went from 90% memes 9% discussion 1% actual stormfags to 97% memes 1% discussion and 2% actual stormfags

TLDR but in a nutshell conservatives and everyone else on the right wing spectrum is fed up with having to be the moderate when the left has gone completely off the rails ignoring facts while they are raping their daughters

We are at the stage the Yuri KGB described where facts dont matter to people anymore no matter how much proof you show them. You cant be moderate with these people because if you give them a hand they will take your arm

The solution will be a War and a cultural revolution

get nuked faggot and kill urself fucking 14 yo cancer

>daily reminder that superior negro male

>Germany

Nice try Mohammed

This. No matter what we say, faggots yell racist, sexist and every other -ist there is.
Muslims are chopping heads in the heart of Europe, niggers are killing niggers and whoever dares to say a fact about that is literally Hitler.

There's only so much people can take and CTR shills being here just pisses people off even more.

Fuck off ahmed. Go fuck a goat instead shitposting here. You are good only for goat fucking, leave ahitposting to strayans.

Get bent ahmed.

I have a fatherless loli cousin that wants the dick.

>She's 10 and I'm 24 year old
>She kisses me on the neck and bites my ear in front of everyone in a town's main square.
>"I love you, I want to marry you"
>"We are cousins, we can't,
>"Why?"
>I say "the kids will be ugly and stupid, that's what happen with the Habsburg family, they marry bettween them and the kids ended up retarded and Spain had a civil war because of that"
>"That's a lie, just like God."
>"What? Look, you have to finnd someone your age."
>"But I like you"
>Next day she enters my home and wakes me up.
>We live next to each other
>I'm half naked, she kisses my chest.
>"Good morning" shit, I'm getting hard.
>"I'll go dress myself, go upstairs"
>"NO"
>"GO UPSTAIRS"
>Next day she undresses in front of me and tells me to choose her clothing, even the underwear.
>Another day she says her feet are dirty.
>"Please help me clean them"
>She make me rub his cute little feet
>She now has to pee
>"Ok I will be outside"
>"No, please stay is just pee"
>?
>"You can watch"
>"I won't"
>I don't look at her but I listen to her peeing.
>"Now I'm the one that has to pee, get out"
>"No, I'll stay"
>"C'mon, get out"
>"I want to see your penis"
>"WHAT? Get out.
>"No!"
>She touches my balls.
>"I'm gonna make you an omelette hehe"
>What the hell? Get out now!
>She finally obeys me.

I'm getting crazy, I'm no pedo but she's gorgeous and she already wants it, what am I gonna do when she's 12, 13 or 15???

>best argument wins
>NatSoc

"free" speech

>the best argument wins. That's how this place turned NatSoc in the first place.

Hahaha no

>inb4 leaf

KEK

/thread

>you can discuss politically incorrect opinions

You still can.

Note that Mainstream shill shit != Politically incorrect.

You probably just tried to defend some liberal left shit narrative and got shut down as a Merkel shill.

>waaah I get criticized therefore it's not free speech!
lmao

muh dick

when it stopped being contrarian to be libertarian and started being contrarian to be a reactionary

>implying you've been banned

t. alberto barborosa

>implying there are no libertarians here
wew

9/10 it's the americunts doing it. Asian moot should seriously range ban them, make this board a lot better.

When your newfaggot ass got here.
You're free to fuck off anytime and please make it snappy, and don't come back! o/ (Or I'll fucking kill you, seriously, this is not a threat, this is not satire, this is a promise, I will fucking fly over and no one will ever find your non-remains, test me.)

I couldn't agree more with you. Shame so many teenagers who have never read a book shit up this board.

Ahmed go pray

>t. hans

Hey, what's it like being a citizen of a dying country, Hans?

Germany is basically a meme by now.

Who's the hottie in your pic OP?

>me in the back

It's not

Most people get tired to answering the same fucking questions (which many are low effort baits)
Kinda wish we had a FAQ sticky or some shit
But this way kinda forces you to lurk more before you post

Reality overtook discussion. White genocide is an undeniable reality in Europe, natsoc is clearly the only force which can save it.

Only Achmeds and D&C shills will try to deny this.

If your board creates a meme that can be appreciated by people with no connection to the board- that it is shallow enough to be appreciated by anyone, you will attract meme parasites. The same thing happened to Sup Forums and Sup Forums before it.

>best argument wins
don't make me laugh, this board is all about memes and adhominems

its tanned german again, I swear he is the sole german shtiposter

>She make me rub [his] cute little feet
Busted. Pedo and fag.

user is correct, i mean even here in Slovakia a fairly conservative coutnry you get odd looks when you said foreigners should be screened and only small amount of them should be accepted (no matter where they are from) or that you don't like helping people who are thousands of kilometers away and (mostly) cause suffering to themselves.

I can't really imagine how bad it must be in western countries to be openly conservative.

This merely creates suppressed anger in people who see everything around them going to shit (add to that liberals constantly whining about how the minorities who cause most of the problems are suffering because of those problems etc.) and they can't express their opinion and offer solutions because they'll be called buzzwords and demonized by all of the public. Naturally this creates a backlash and Sup Forums is just one of those examples where unhappy people who want to vent congregate.
this kind of situation creates a very polarized situation where neither of the sides is willing of even remotely cooperating with the other

Not only this; but when did this place get so stupid?
Shills/trolls are posting fake articles, with no reference and 200 people will comment on a fake article before one person points out the article is fake, but people will still continue to argue over a fake article.

People used to fact check here, and don't even bother now.

WE RIP EACH OTHER NEW ASSHOLES EVERYDAY IT NOT A FUCKING ECHO CHAMBER

WE SHAPEN EACH OTHER UP AND LEARN HOW TO DISMANTLE LEFTIST PROPAGANDA HERE

REEE

It's what happens when you have thousands of the most sheltered, suburban NEET's shitposting in the same place at the same time.

What books? Name them you shit.
>never read a book
>never read a book
I always see this shit but none of you EVER LIST THE BOOKS

World-dominating influence that is so threatening to your existence that you have to be a shill faggot on it to try and push your faggot nigger bitch narrative that gets shilled everywhere else all of the fucking time forming an actual fucking (((ECHOCHAMBER)))? Die in a fire you piece of shit KIKE.

How many bombings and shootings will happen in your country today, Pierre?