Dear White People is actually a good show

Dear White People is actually a good show.

itt times Sup Forums was wrong?

Kept hearing pic related was shit until I decided to watch it myself. One of you geniuses called it a book trying to be a television show.

*smacks lips*

yes
no

Liberal child detected

Why?

Can't believe you cucks convinced me to watch this. I'm still not even sure if it was supposed to be a comedy or what.

I'll never understand why black people still get so triggered over black face these days.

Its fucking terrible
Thats besides the point of what kind of fucking weirdo wants to watch a show about "muh racism"?
Dont you get your fill of it everytime you turn on the tv? I do

Literally "das racist" the show.

I saw about 4 episodes and it was OK so far. I'm fairly certain Sup Forumstards who only saw the title, lowered my expectations that much that it was almost perfect.

I can't sit through an entire episode but there are some surprisingly legit funny clips from the show on Youtube.

I hate to reply to or agree with a disgusting tripfaggot, but I concur. Dave Chappelle in whiteface is fucking hilarious, especially during the racial draft bit.

>HEY, KNOCK IT OFF. PLEASE. A WHITE PERSON IS TRYING TO TALK.

another good thing about not being american is that you dont even have to try to watch this show

Kurt is literally the only good character on this show.
>
"HEY EVERYBODY, I'M INDIAN"

>I can't stand watching characters develop into realistic people and a plot that takes place over a reasonable amount of time where the fuck are my dragons and alcoholic grandpa's???

Fuck off back to your GoT containment.

Game of Thrones is miles better then Better Call Saul though.

Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong

Just watched the first episode. I'll keep going for her.

holy shit kys

More often than not, it's triggered white 20-somethings. They took down the best app feature in existence, something that given time, may have actually been beneficial to race relations. Treating each other so delicately has just as much a negative effect because it's still dehumanising.

Holy fuck. She looks like a thicker chocolate version of Anna Sophia Robb.

Poor triggered minority beta. Go back to your shit house and weep.

WTF

>thicker chocolate version of Anna Sophia Robb

so a better version

The movie was okay. I still have no interest in seeing the show, though. It's just not my cup of tea.

Holy shit. She looks like Anna's less hairy melanin enriched doppelganger.

This

Do you think they're forcing us Americans to watch this show at gun point or something?

Kek

am now convinced these are the same people

>Anna Sophia Robb
>Antoinette Robertson

if this isn't concrete proof of REPTILIANISM IN HOLLYWOOD I don't know what the fuck is.

Don't believe it, guys, I was tricked by a post like this, don't be like me.

Sure is not "white people are evil: the show" but it isn't a good show either.

i belieb now

what the fuck

>that file name
sick fucking fetishist, stay away from my waifu AND her twin you fuck

>tfw hundreds of YouTube videos, thousands of articles and 3 perpetually drunk uncle's and THIS, a fucking Dear White People thread is what makes me believe in the reptilian meme

That's why this is the first thread I've seen about it since release right?

Guys we can tap into this newfound discovery. Imagine the outrage if we let blacks know that hollywood condones blackface racism in the form of reptilian shapeshifters. We can start a war with jews and niggers in one swift movement effectively damning both.

guys this is freaking me out

FUG

How can white women even compete?

Is this a meme? They look nothing alike?

On scale of 1 to Sweety, how Sweety are those feet?!

Why is it always Black vs White narrative? What about Latinos? They're more than the blacks and in a few more decades, they'll be the 2nd largest demographic.

Uhm sweety, Hispanics are white, hun.

Continuing with the times Sup Forums lied.

This shit was actually good. Haven't gotten around to seeing the 2nd season yet but but excluding the main character I found everything enjoyable.

its an ok show, but i cant believe it gets a second season and Marco Polo is canceled

I find that show pretty mediocre myself. But it's mildly entertaining for what it is.

>Haven't gotten around to seeing the 2nd season yet but but excluding the main character I found everything enjoyable.
Season 1 was fine. Don't watch the rest

>24% on rotten tomatoes
>8.1 on IMDb

Not fully convinced I should this desu...

I hope the second season focuses more on the main character. I could care less about everyone else. Oh wait, the girl trying to be white. I like her too.

The resemblance is pretty visible. You're probably bad with faces.

I'd let Benjamin slide.

>dominguez

And slavery should be brought back because that's the only thing that'll make niggers actually productive members of society. And stop the majority of all violent crime.

Kek, of course hispanic and white crime are lumped together, its the only thing that keeps niggers from looking so bad, censorship and changing statistics