Xavierfags can fuck off back to redddit, this is the board for the superior obscure animated comedy show

Xavierfags can fuck off back to redddit, this is the board for the superior obscure animated comedy show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-anCj75zks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DUDE IT'S LIKE HOME MOVIES & DR. KATZ BUT NOT AS FUNNY

Yeh it's pretty great. I usually go back and watch it like once a year.

>mfw I enjoy Xavier, Rick and Morty, and Life and Times of Tim

Why no south park threads then?

keith? that's a man's name

someone give me a quickrun down of this show

Excuse me, coming through, non-newfag cartoon coming through.

kinda like curb your enthusiasm but animated and more absurdist. protagonist is socially inappropriate, gf is put upon, boss is ridiculous, friends are weird.

pretty good stuff.

>animated

I feel bad for Tim. The same happened to me at a wedding where the old aunts and grandmas were being touchy and grabbing ass after a few drinks.

will have to check it out then, shocked never heard of it before is it not popular?

>Obscure
Also because they made fun of Drumpf

So its fine to say reddit when its for Sup Forums approved trash like this

YOU CAN'T THOUGH

Nah, that show blows ass dude, it's one of those "adult animations" where the focus is on the "witty dialogue" where everyone talks in the same somewhat hushed tone and always interrupt each other and it's so "awkward" as if it's intrinsically funny or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-anCj75zks

You can watch the entire series on YouTube. One of the best 2bh

Never forget mad dog Tim

Agreed. Also Adventure Time.

>Nah, that show blows ass dude, it's one of those "adult animations" where the focus is on the "witty dialogue" where everyone talks in the same somewhat hushed tone and always interrupt each other and it's so "awkward" as if it's intrinsically funny or something.
yeah. Trash like Home Movies started that and then every other adult swim show did it too

reddit af

You and the guy you quoted are both gay lovers that grabs eachothers assholes

>when he takes the bosses daughter to the prom
> when i can relate

Home Movies is the true reddit. That shit helped bring potty humor + mumblecore to animated comedy back in early 1999.

>overuse of booger and fart jokes from the fat kid with the orange jumpsuit
>dude it's le Bob's Burgers/Archer man voicing a 30 year old alcoholic loser soccer coach with a nihilist view on life
>dude it's le metal musician guy playing a boy who does poorly in school and gets into HIGHlarious hijinks with his friends
>coach man: "say kid, how about you hang out with me, so i can get drunk and audibly burp and whilst making sarcastic tryhard comments all the time?"
>DAE the movie Tron xD???? le movies references thooo????
>single mothers with black babies are STRONG WOMYN
>oh yeah let's get Louis C(uc)K to play the ex-husband too
>singalong numbers in every episode for no real reason
>dude all the episodes are totally improvised!! Isn't that so wacky?!?!??!
>bro the animation is terrible ON PURPOSE, duh!

>Big bop doobidy woopedy a skip skop niggedy woo woo!

do you live in the attic or the basement?

I distinctly heard..niggedy

You can't even defend your gay shows so just cry reddit. Mayeb you should just fuck off back there to the Life and Times of Tim subreddit and hang out with your buttbuddies.

The fact that you are right has nothing to do with the discussion.

dat view count

I also like Adventure Time :^)

>the show I'm thinking of is so obscure I can't even remember

>the show I like is so obscure it never existed but for a fleeting moment in the mind hole of an orphans dream

the life and times of tim & morty's awesome show great angel