Flatley my dear, I don't Riverdance

Flatley my dear, I don't Riverdance...

give a damn.

>I've pierced my foot on a spiiiiiike

>Ooooooo you're gonna have a good time

Needless to say, I had the last laugh

Anyone know where I can get a quality Castrol GTX puffy bomber jacket?

It's a travel tavern

ty fosters for the laughs

Did you know that there are no Dutch Elms left in Britain? Completely wiped out.

CRASH

BONO?!

Needles to say. I...did drugs.

BANG

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Do you shave your crackling?

>No. No! No! No! Stop getting Bond wrong! I'll tell you about "The Spy Who Loved Me". All do that with your fingers round your eye. I am Roger Moore. Bang! Blood dribbles down. We're on a submarine. Two sailors sit down and have a game of chess. Then the cups start wobbling and then a man who used to be in "The Onedin Line" comes in and goes, "Why are the cups wobbling? What's going on?" And then... yeah, you can stop doing that now. And then he peers down the periscope thing and looks through it and goes, "Oh my God. The submarine's being eaten by a a giant tanker." And then we cut to Moscow. And there's a man there and he's Russian - he's got eyebrows, you know - and he's on the phone going, "What, a whole submarine? You're joking! I'm gonna have to tell some other Russians. See ya!" Right, and then, and then, it cuts to James - Roger Moore - and er, yes, he's with a lady. Yeah. Yeah. He's, he's necking with her. And he goes, "I've got to go, love. Something's come up."

As much as S2 can't touch the perfection of S1 it has some fucking great scenes.

WALLOP

Don't rub your fanny on me!

"Hello Camp David!"
"Ohh, Hello Alan"
"And why did you have for breakfast this morning?"
"Ooo, Mince."

THESE ARE SEX PEOPLE

Scum, subhuman scum.

Looks like a sort of hardcore Benny Hill

Dan! Dan! DAN! DAN!!!!
DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!

It's okay. No it's okay I was just portraying a madman.

Well, I know what I'm watching tonight.

tfw it's an extender

You can be angry, just be angry down the middle of the table