ATTENTION ALL Sup ForumsACKS

YOU MUST STOP THE FINNISH MONGOL MEME IMMEDIATELY

YOU ARE SPREADING JEW-TIER PROPAGANDA THAT IS PART OF A DELIBERATELY DESIGNED TACTIC TO DIVIDE&CONQUER EUROPE

SLAVS, MEDITERRANEANS AND IRISH ARE WHITE

THE REAL LINES ARE DRAWN AT URAL, CAUCASUS, BOSPHORUS AND GIBRALTAR

DO NOT BUY INTO THESE LIES, THEY WERE BROUGHT ABOUT TO PREVENT A PAN-EUROPEAN IDENTITY FROM FORMING

DUMPING PICS NOW

WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER WHITE MAN, AFRICA'S POPULATION WILL TRIPLE IN THE NEXT 50 YEARS AND ARABS ARE PROBABLY RAPING YOUR SISTER AT THIS VERY MOMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

okay so why do you have chink eyes? do not lie to me this is true

>MEDITERRANEANS ... ARE WHITE

Yeah okay buddy, pic related is totally "white". If you say so m8.

t. mong

Nothing will ever stop a Brit from having his bants.

He would be white, if he dropped the tan. You people seem to forget that tans make people look darker. Just wait till winter and you'll see tons of white Mediterraneans.

>you're white if you have brown eyes, black har and a "tan"
please stop this meme

Totally, I'm blinded by the whiteness of Greeks.

YOU HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE MEME

EVERY EUROPEAN COUNTRY HAS AROUND 5% ASIANIC GENETIC HERITAGE INCLUDING SWEDEN

WE DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE CHINK EYES

>Fins
>White

MEDITERRANEANS WITHOUT A TAN LOOK AS WHITE AS ANY OTHER

TAKE ANY WHITE PERSON AND PUT THEM IN THE SUN AND THEY GET TAN

STOP BUYING INTO THE JEW MEME

RID YOURSELF OF THE SHACKLES

why do snowniggers think they can define whiteness? specially against the founders of western civilization?

What, the canadians?

suck a dick, leaf

fucking syrupy bastards, unbelievable. You should have your whiteness-card revoked just for your arrogance.

Literally a fucking semite/arab by phenotype, lol. Good job Greeks.

Holt shit that meme made me lose it in this restaurant.

post more kiira

(you)

???What the fuck is this???

Are these two related? They have like identical teeth... probably just a very Finnish look

I don't know man

I don't know every finnish person

I have a lot of respect for the finnish but
>mediterraneans are white
not many are going to agree, even though romans and greeks set the basis for actual european culture and renaissance and everything else that's been noteworthy up until the WWI...

although they weren't really mediterraneans - only if you're willing to accept them as such, that is.

Make one for T*rk blease

Spanish are the reason white hispanics now exist
Dividing europids into autistic subgroups based on tiny differences is useless, you can very clearly tell when you cross a racial line and when you don't.

western civilization is NOT white
do not associate with people above the Rhine

Fuck off pastanigger

Blue eyes brown hair anglo master race

Here you have an andalusian from Jaen.

Pol is totally subverted by JIDF, i thought everyone knows this by that time. Just don't react to the jew.

quiet, sharianigger

western civilization and the european race go hand in hand

fuck off with your jew rhetoric

>jew rethoric
*stormfag rethoric
I certainly wasn't the one that invented Nordicism nor the one who promotes it, don't blame us for not wanting anything to do with whites.

People tend to forget that many Spaniards are factually NOT Mediterranean or of Mediterranean heritage.

Just an example: Asturias, in the north, was originally populated by celts for centuries, then was a refuge for visigoths. They fought war against the muslims for centuries and were never conquered by the them (like Charlemagne). Asturias remained the only white-european pagan & christian population in the Iberian Peninsula for 8 centuries until the conquest of Granada. And it shows in both their genetics and culture. Their landscape is rainy, mountainous and green. Their folk music is almost Irish and their traditional instrument is the bagpipe. They're NOT Mediterranean, they're in all senses part of the Atlantic Arc:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Europe

Same goes for other ethnic groups in Spain, such as the basques.

If you want to defend a race and its culture you must learn about it deeply and never oversimplify, which is what many people around here do.

Finish and no sperdö pic?

For how retardet you keep us?

Mhhhh.

Where are the xD's ?
The benis?
Schnippen schnappen?!

You are the proxy juden here!!

Nordicism is retarded, all native Europeans who have had their genes mutate on this continent are white. Literally every other attempt at discrediting that is kike divide and conquer shilling. They want you to discuss this instead of them. And you do, like a bunch of retarded good goyim.

Banter is fine, buy taking that serious is harmful to the cause.

Saged.

I like oversimplifying though. To me there were substrates, then indoeuropeans, and then muslims and visigoths and the church and all kinds of shit.

My point kind of was that even the origins of "western civilization", if that's how you'd concede to identify "european culture/ civilization" "as we know it" are treated as non-white... which kind of confuses me, since I would - as opposing whites to barbarians, in a very sketchy manner.

it's shit to post in here though, you need 5 pages of disclaimers and quoting at least 3 major books for every line of post gee.

Really makes you think.

OP is actually right. I saw some shill study on plebbit yesterday about how the Finns weren't even European

yup, we are not asian either according to that study

>tfw no qtFinnishgf to naked sauna with
Are you full Finland?

the more west you go the least bronze age input you have in Europe, that's why Iberia and Italy are often considered to be "older" in a way, or more "neolithic-like". On any PCA only Basques truly come out as outliers, otherwise Iberians and north Italians, despite France being a natural barrier, are fairly close and often partly overlap

"Mediterranean" really is kind of a synonymous with "European neolithic".

Yo it's easy to figure out finns are not mongols, I already knew.

Finns came from Finno-Ugrians who lived in modern day Russia around the Uralic Mountains, that's where the Magyars of Hungary came from too.

However I haven't found out whether these ugrians were Caucasoid or Mongoloid

I wouldn't marry most italians because I'd like my kid to have blue eyes but you better believe we'd be on the same side in the race war.

Hopefully America can become a pan-europa colony soon, when we btfo the muds. Mediterraneans would be welcome in my mind, half of the white americans are mongrelized german/irish/english/italian whites anyway. If we exclude mediterranean heritage we'd have no base.

Get a north Italian yo, I know this one north Italian and he looks like your hollywood Roman movie Italian stereotype. Muscular, tall, blue eyes and pale. At the same time very Italian face.

Its just bants. Don't let it actually affect you Finn-bro.

Nobody here actually believes you aren't white. It's an easy joke that lazy or uncreative people can make.

Literally all it is.

Your women are god-tier. Easily a top 10 country, maybe even top 5.

You're probably being too sensitive on this one

Only Germanics are white. I suggest you give your Finnish women to the deserving non-whites left after the great race war.

>tfw no qt platinum blonde gf

don't be upset OP

we're just jealous because we waz not khanz

kekd

>SLAVS, MEDITERRANEANS AND IRISH
Dont fucking put us and meds together with Slavs you squinty eyed gook! They are bro tier but not master-race tier like us.

Thank you. My family comes from asturias so its likely I have quite a bit of celtic/germanic roots. Sadly I have brown hair and eyes

alright Ahmed, just this one time because I like you more than a friend

I'm a finn and I find this mongol meme amusing. Keep posting them.

We have the least amount of niggers and ISIS from all nordic countries(Iceland doesnt count). I'm gonna watch european race wars with smug smile while squinting my mongol eyes.

m8
most caucasians are whiter than any other eastern european nations

Nobody's simplifying, we're just saying that people who are genetically european very obviously fall under the same racial umbrella.
You'd be surprised burger friend, I even had a yank say it to me IRL
white is white is white, this kind of nitpicking only divides us further famalamalam

"White" is a term that comes from the colonial era, "white people" were any Western Europeans of christian heritage and it was used to distinguish them from native americans and black africans, the European colonials were "white" per se, it wasn't until much later during the Victorian Era and the European romanticist movements were race was looked much closer and many racial theories started appearing (like Nordicism or Indogermanicism).

But I think "white" is a term that, today, gives place to divisive discussions like the ones in this thread and we should just focus on another one: "European" or "Europoid", "Eurodescendant" for Americans/Australians/etc.

You are a caucasoid of European christian heritage (even if you are pagan and despise christianism), then you are European/Europid/Eurodescendant and you are on our side on this struggle.

Don't forget that this is much more than a race conflict, it's a civilizational one.

Chinese people, at least in Singapore, tend to be quite proud that the Finns are Asians.
We consider them long-lost kin, a testament to the wide-roaming ingenuity and adaptability of the Chinese race.

I agree, finns are white. Lapps are mongols tho

Fins come in many colours, though mostly transparent. Admittedly you're right in that they can also be white.

"white" nowadays means the same as europid/caucasoid, it's just a language thing.

I think the split is more so among racial than religious lines. White russians are still white

b8, all finns are mongols

Do you consider part of your kin white muslims like the Chechens or Albanians? Do you think they will help you in the "race war" against arab muslims and muslim africans?

I don't care if they are white, our world views are conflicting. And I'm not even religious myself nor a christian fanatic (agnostic).

saamis are mongols*
also, see something interesting in this pic?

>yfw he probably railed all of those dumb sluts

You might be right actually

SAMI AND FINNISH ARE A DIFFERENT PEOPLE
BLEEZ.

What about this arab qt?

You seem like a pretty cool Fin to me. I'll bump your thread.

>pan-european identity
sounds pretty jewish to me

well, they are related to finns

you realize there are sami in sweden too ?

it literally says >Related ethnic groups
>Finnic people

t. 60% sharter

no they're not. there are surely finns who have "racemixed" with saamis, but most are not related to saamis

Why hide behind the proxy, Greek shitskin?

But your own picture says so.

>Finnish and Saami had a common ancestor, Proto-Finno-Saamic (a.k.a. Early Proto-Finnic) which split up 3000 years ago and which was spoken in the area of Baltia and Lake Ladoga. Late Proto-Finnic (the common ancestor of Finnic languages) split up 2000 years ago, and Proto-Saamic began to create separate languages in 700 AD approximately. Thus, Finnic and Saamic languages are not mutually intelligible.

Yes we were 3000 years ago, but i don't think that even counts anymore

literally nigger tier, leave her to the muslims.

I trust you

>You might be right actually

Look, in the future if there is a "race war" it will really be a "civilization war".

And on your side you will have ">white" Portuguese and Italians fighting for the survival of the Finnish people while on your front you will be facing blond bearded Chechens fighting alongside Jamals and Achmeds, and this blond Chechens will gladly give your Finnish daughters in forced marriage to Jamal after cutting your throat. And if they ever win they will not give a shit about Finland, your borders or your ancestral culture and language, they will dismantle all of that and make Arab the main language.

In the nation states of Europe there's no confusion on who is Finnish or who is Spanish, we all have ancestral links here, we are not Americans fighting for the "white tribe" just to distinguish ourselves from our black neighbours, we are not confused of our identities.

Our borders, culture and identities are well defined, thus we can fight for our mutual survival without any conflict of interests.

This defines us in a much better way as "Europeans" (understood as the heirs of the European Christian civilization) instead of any mixed abstract "global white tribe" where you are put in the same bag as murderous cut-throating goatfuckers like the Chechens.

How do I marry a Finnish girl?

I don't speak Mongolian, will that be a problem?

even if you where white you wont be much longer

finns are whiter than anglos and muricans

then don't speak at all

Why do you care about whiteness, you immense cuck?

this is a fake btw

you don't. Most are mediocre and there are plenty of finnish chads to snatch up the pretty ones
Unless you can game in finnish or you're high status celebrity in britain

but then again, if there is no racial qualifier then you're counting nigs and arabs born in europe to be on your side. This is horse shit

Today there are Spanish and British volunteers fighting side by side against the Islamic scourge in Syria, helping the christian Assirian people fight for their survival, if they are ready to sacrifice themselves for such an unknwon, non-European and far away people, what wouldn't they do for their European brothers?

Would the real struggle ever call on your door, the ">white" meme will become the joke that it is and you will know who your real brother is and you will be glad you have an ">anglo >white" or a ">med >white" fighting by your side.

fingols look way better than finns. too bad i can't find these rare fingols anywhere

Thanks for confirming OP, you massive faggots.

T.Genghis

Whatever Anglo cuck

oy vey!

>but then again, if there is no racial qualifier then you're counting nigs and arabs born in europe to be on your side. This is horse shit

There's the obvious racial qualifier of an ancestral lineage of Finnish people.

And most second generation muslims are still muslims and maintain their Arab culture, in fact they are even more radicalised than their parents, and they might say they are "Finns" because they were born in Finland, but they will never be real Finns, culturally Finns, with Finnish surnames descended of Finnish people from many generations.

This confusions shouldn't happen in Europe where our roots are deep.

>stormfag