When did you realize the drumpf supporters who called you a shill and ctr for criticising their orange walking meme...

When did you realize the drumpf supporters who called you a shill and ctr for criticising their orange walking meme retard were in fact the real paid shills all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs-lu4HQWg8
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There has not been a real shill on Sup Forums in over 87 years

I need a Job but Hillary probably pays her Trolls more.

JIDF pays the most.

when the paid shill told me so

All these articles you see about shit like this really makes me think: where the fuck do I sign up?

Being paid to troll liberals about Trump all day would be a dream come true.

And here I am doing it for free like a sucker.

Not that rubles are worth anything but still.

>Russia is doing blah blah!!!
Pretty convenient scapegoat for things the media can't twist and explain away

>n-n-no u!

How old are you faggots?

>Thank you for making America great again. 10 rubles have been deposited into your account.

Why is suddenly RUSSIA mentioned everywhere like it was doing everything related to north american politics? Is RUSSIA a boogeyman?

be nice if ppl put a link in with the story so I could decide if it was worth reading

The Russian-bashing for all American problems, to good'ol problems a good'ol recipe.

wow I could shitpost here and get paid for it? sign me up

This russophobia is deeply troubling.
Russia is a country of peace you fucking shitlords!

Cyka blyat!

butthurt commies ITT

They blame Russia when they can't explain or twist the facts their way. Convenient boogeyman that no one will call their bullshit on or be able to verify.

Russia doesn't need to pay people to support Trump, he already has his own supporters....

Hillary, on the other hand, doesn't have one real supporter and needs to buy supporters.

It's not fun when the things we do unto other countries are done to us.

>freelance journalist Adrian Chen

Lol the democrats strategy is to completely copy the right at every step. Look at the conventions. They were basically mirrored. Bengazi victim goes up, lets get khan. Trumps daughter introduces him, we'll do the same thing! Point out that CTR exists, lets make up shit about boogyman russia making "fake" trump supporters. No one is buying it. They see the crowds at both rallies. Your game is falling flat, trump is surging even in rigged polls. We're going to win.

Thanks for correcting the medias incorrect correct record with this record correction

>Written Trumpf
>People write Drumpf all the time
Have finnish memes gone too far?

I am not russian and actually I like Trump, suka.

GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT HOW HARD THE MEDIA IS SHILLING THINGS THAT RUSSIA DID RECENTLY, PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING IS BEING BLAMED ON THE BEARS AND IT'S REALLY STARTING TO LOOK SUSPICIOUS AND LIKE WE'RE BEING PREPPED FOR A POSSIBLE WAR SCENARIO

>they found out we're shilling for hill
>quick, call trump supporters shills!

Not realizing that there are shills on both sides

How have you not drowned in your soup?

>Adrien Chen
>Chen

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs-lu4HQWg8

So, do they have some sort of evidence or it's all hearsay?

>tfw I'm a dummy who's not even getting paid by the saviour of the white race to do what I already do for free

who cares

You have me a good chucklefuck hip tickle

>Where is proofs

Well, where are they?

nah, we are just Americans.

Liberal media can just scream Russia over and over, meanwhile in 2008 Obama said the world is different, and we are not in the cold war time era to Romney.

Liberals and their shills are the most brainwashed corrupt people.

So have .10 on me, CTR.

>likely
>could
>might

>Thank you for correcting the record. 10 riyals have been deposited into your account.

You know when in middle school make such jokes? Leftists still stuck with mind of spoiled little middle school child.

Just like when korean pig visit Japan, he act like middle school girl.

Standard practice, right out of the Clinton Handbook
> accuse your opponent of doing whatever distasteful things you are doing. You know your own crimes better and in greater detail. It makes it easier to explain how the enemy is getting away with it. You know how it's done.

>Trump/Putin shilling is real guys, muh MSM reported it here!
>Hillary shills? Why would anyone ever want to shill here? You goyim are irrelevant
Please get a job
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E

Scandal Without End: Is The Clinton Foundation A Fraud?

investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/

Giuliani: I would indict Clinton Foundation as 'racketeering enterprise'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html

Colin Powell Goes under the Clinton Bus

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

>sage

>Adrian Chen
Literally crazy Gawker "journalist" from Gamergate times.

We're everywhere and everyone.

Its the democrats using the red scare against the republicans

The irony is completely lost on them all

The left has become so hypocritical

they're no different than the "rednecks" they mocked a decade ago

lol

>have been pro-Trump all this time
>have been posting for free when I could have been getting paid
Fucks sake lads

They are paying people to support Trump? Here ive been doing it for free. Where do I sign up?

had putin spent 6 million doing so like hildawg?

what should scare you is that I shill for trump because I believe in him.

I do it for free.

Whatta shock.

And like most of Sup Forums, completely un-American as well.

A hearty chuckle. May the good fortune and strong vodka be with you my friend

Can you BELIEVE those fucking Russians!?
They want to ALLY the US!?
WTF!

Vote Hillary to nuke those assholes.

did you rape him?

>no evidence
>likely
>ctr shills need a defense this bad
>muh Russian boogeyman's

Pls go ctr shill, remember the 6 gorillion