Absolutely haram

those grandma flowers suck camel ass

>Why live, user?
because my life doesn't involve
>>no QT 3.14 hijabi girlfriend.

>tfw moving to big university this week
>10% muzzie population
time for an 11th crusade lads
Would God forgive me if I cheated on my Jewish girlfriend by conquering a Muzzie chick? Does Deus Vult?

It hurts user

Is there any way for a Christian to be with a muzzie woman?

I know I will never fulfill my dream of having a niqabi wife, but hijabi is good too

Please stop appropriating my native culture.

>Cancer treatment pacient with predator skull shape

AYYYYYYYY

There's some hijabis at my work.. They sleep around a lot and are basically gold diggers

LMAO

Why live indeed.

What is that from?

Race defiler. gtfo

Disgusting

OP here. Started this thread as a sort-of joke, but as for hijabis... Trust me, it's down to the individual. There's this really cute hijabi who works at my local supermarket, and we flirt all the time. Never gone out together, but she's going on holiday this week and we've pretty much decided that we'll start going out when she comes back, in September. She observes Ramadan and the suchlike, and obviously wears hijab, but she also wears makeup. So she's quite liberal. As I said, depends on the individual. Good luck user.

Enjoy the wrath of her peers and family.
Enjoy converting. They will make you.
Enjoy no-sex until you have converted and married her.

>why live
Good question, grass hopper!
Put on a suicide vest for Allah and you'll know the reason to live for Hijabis

I'm actually planning to revert anyway. Haven't told her yet, though I fully intend to.

Well, then just enjoy no-sex

You shouldn't encourage this kind of shit. You should tell her after a couple dates that you really like her but you can't get over the burka because you're a jew.

Don't really mind. I prefer it that way, in fact. But that said, there are plenty of Muslim girls out there who stay virgins in name only for marriage. They don't consider buggery as constituting losing one's virginity. It's a letter versus spirit of the law thing.

You should be with her by all means but converting to her religion is a very pussified thing to do and you'll look like that autistic, ginger muzzie guy whose pic is spammed around.

You think you don't mind until you lay there on the couch together, watching a movie, all in love, her sweet, tight ass against your bulge, your hand around her waist and the flowery smell of her hair all around you, and you haven't had any for two months.

I'm not ginger. Though I agree that ginger jihadis are ridiculous. And why the fuck are there so many of them?*

Oh, and have you ever seen the movie Four Lions? The revert guy in that is such a prat. If you've seen it, you were probably thinking about him as you typed.

*Actually, I think I read somewhere that it's due to gingers feeling unable to fit in and being bullied. Makes sense, at least.

That movie was so fucking shit

I admit I was thinking of that role when I typed that but you have to admit that converting for a woman seems rather weak. If you truly believe in God you should help convert her. Reverting for her seems kind of spineless and immoral. You should stand up for your religion and your morals.

>muh anecdotal haji qt

oh, this thread again

Anybody who dislikes Four Lions is an unbelievin' kuffar bastard.

I'm not converting for her. I was into Islam before I even knew she existed, actually.

Because she likely won't.

Wrong post, actually. Thought the movie was shit thing was a reference to Four Lions. But the thing about converting for a woman (or not) was for real.

Do it user

"Turkish Chick" some short film.

A Dutch skit from a teen show I think, it's called something like Turkse Chick. The girl in the video is Dutch and is called Yolanthe Cabau.

Arab "women" are the ugliest in the world. Something like 60% of them are obese too

The obesity thing wouldn't surprise me. It's actually a very sought-after trait in a wife in certain cultures, since it supposedly shows that the hubby is rich enough to feed her well. Pic related, it's from a "fat camp" in Mauritania, where women are fattened up to make them more eligible.

They also raped themselves into greek women :^)

Who is the guy? Clearly some sort of celeb but who?