Thx Disney.

Is this about C cup again?

She's has c cup

What a shitty character

drunk elsa best elsa

Is between C and B cup exist ?

>Elsa
>Ever being a villain

Did they make another shitty movie again or what?

I love her.

>From perfect villain into perfect waifu

>selfish motives leading to the harm of others
>not a villain
really gets those neurons grindin' and slappin' together

>not knowing the root material

>implying she is a villain

>implying she wasn't a perfect waifu day one

1 Upcoming Movies, 1 Upcoming 1 hour TV Special in late 2017, Upcoming LEGO TV short series in November, Tons of Official Comics, etc.....

I literally have a zero interest of her until Disney change it from villain into scared waifu.

Shit, more bland snow. In such cases I really wished Zootopia did better, at least that furry movie had more variety in terms of characters and settings.

>Shitty plot twist same like frozen & tons of other disney movies
>Better

Is the Frozen 2 being produced now? is Moana's production finished yes?

Yes there is

I meant box office, user.

Was it really a plot twist in that case though? Movies with a mystery/conspiracy plots obviously have someone who's behind it all. And if you thought the mayor was the real villain when he was arrested with like 40 minutes of the film left then you're probably an idiot.

I mean, Disney has been using the whole "character who seems nice is actually villain" thing too much lately, but at least in this case it wasn't really done in a HA TRICKED YOU way like Frozen. There was obviously a villain working behind the scenes in Zootopia that the characters hadn't discovered yet, the seemingly friendly/put-upon character turned out to be it.

I don't think Zootopia was a masterpiece but it handled that aspect better than Frozen did.

Because you have zero taste.

Shit hairstyle.

Whatever you say, furfag.

Whatever man.

I would also fuck Elsa while she's high on 19th-century cold medicine.

Best hairstyle

>tfw no good shared 3d Elsa model

maybe we're used to it, but average viewer didn't see it coming, one of my friends thought animals were simply drugging themselves.

it was decent plot twist.

She's so perfect.

I wanna say that I mess /frz/ every time I see a Frozen thread on Sup Forums , but the truth is I don't.

Those guys were way to anti-lewd