Was individual freedom a mistake?

Was individual freedom a mistake?

Only for women.

Being put in place without a solid moral groundwork, yes.

we're not free

No. Take a fucking look at my country, or yours. We don't even have individual freedom.

What's in his cup

>t. untermencsh

The western world has taken off since the enlightenment because of it.

So I'd say yes.

refugee pee

for women

>slave to the paper jew
>free

>Only for women.
Freedom for men lead to freedom for women thou

The problem is actually public schooling.

boi pucci

Very difficult question you pose there, Mahmood. You see, humans by nature are sinful, arrogant, prideful and selfish. Without a strong Christian state and proper child-rearing, they will almost always turn to dogshit. Individual freedom, however, is tremendous when given to those with good morals and self management, and that can be anyone. In my personal opinion, individual freedom was granted too broadly and too early. Society hadn't matured enough to the point where ALL citizens could just make moral descisions. The transition to personal liberty was made too sudden, and needed to be brought upon by a Christian moral state that would programme the morals of the new future "free" generations. Obviously, there would need to be no Jews in such a transitional state, as Jews are hard wired to take advantage of whatever freedoms given and thus use it to exploit the Goy. Such a state would've needed to be mostly racially pure, with whatever minorities being programmed twice as hard, given their rebellious and anti-western nature. Instead what happened is America just thoughtlessly set everyone free, which of course only worked morally for a few generations until the Jews started coming over and brainwashing them to hate themselves.

What freedom? Here in the supposed land of freedom we're all debt slaves. We can't live wherever we please. We have to jump through state and federal loopholes just to hunt or fish. An out of control, over-militarized police has millions living in terror (I'm talking about all races, not just nigs). Remember the white guy driving his wife who was in labor to the hospital? Those cops pulled him over and ground his face into the dirt. He spent the night in jail. These things happen all the time, but the government supports the narrative that it only happens to blacks. We white Americans are being abused and deceived at the highest level in the country our ancestors built.

Our government targets dissidents like Dinish D'Souza and David Duke and imprisons them on trumped charges. Do I need to mention the extreme injustice of affirmative action policies? Our country, the one whose government proclaims the evil of "white privelege," has institutionalized anti-white policies. White men have the highest suicide rate of any group. We also have a skyrocketing incidence of alcoholism.

We have the freedom to change the tv channel. We have little else. Our original rights have been infringed upon to such an advanced degree that we over-value what few rights remain and claim that our possession of these rights makes us a free people. We go through the required state brainwashing programs of primary and secondary education, we're force-fed a sick, materialist, frivolous worldview through Hollywood and the media. We are slaves. If we had individual freedom originally in this country, it must have contained the seeds (or at least the potential) of what we have now: a slavery of the mind so total that the tiny few who are aware of it tend to spiral into depression, mania, and all manner of psychoses.

I think modern perceptions of equality are more to blame. And obviously a lack of historical knowledge but, each generation has suffered from this.

The people who gave us this freedom shed blood/sweater/tears etc... for it. How aware of this are even you?

Anyways I think its like 85 % determinism and 15% Free Will.

At that point "free will" would be only as high a percentage as you feel it is. Determinism and free will are not compatible objectively.

>Without a strong Christian state and proper child-rearing, they will almost always turn to dogshit.
stopped reading. fuck off you naturally-degenerate piece of christcuck

>WE SHALL END LIBERTY
>25. Far back in ancient times we were the first to cry among the masses of the people the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," words many times repeated since these days by stupid poll-parrots who, from all sides around, flew down upon these baits and with them carried away the well-being of the world, true freedom of the individual, formerly so well guarded against the pressure of the mob. The would-be wise men of the GOYIM, the intellectuals, could not make anything out of the uttered words in their abstractedness; did not see that in nature there is no equality, cannot be freedom: that Nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters, and capacities, just as immutably as she has established subordination to her laws: never stopped to think that the mob is a blind thing, that upstarts elected from among it to bear rule are, in regard to the political, the same blind men as the mob itself, that the adept, though he be a fool, can yet rule, whereas the non-adept, even if he were a genius, understands nothing in the political - to all those things the GOYIM paid no regard; yet all the time it was based upon these things that dynastic rule rested: the father passed on to the son a knowledge of the course of political affairs in such wise that none should know it but members of the dynasty and none could betray it to the governed. As time went on, the meaning of the dynastic transference of the true position of affairs in the political was lost, and this aided the success of our cause.
-Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Protocol No. 1

Only after you rip out the moral fabric of society. Now it's a big problem.

Based answer. Push the rock up the hill though. Please don't stop.

>spaniard
>not Christian
>lol fuck my blood and my ancestors and my nations values I'm gonna be an atheist because I have a YouTube account
don't reproduce