>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

Developments August 21
>SAA advances in Darayya
>Don't believe the meme negotiations
>Syrian Army thwarts jihadist counter-offensive in southern Aleppo
>SDF advance south of Manbij
>Hezbollah strikes Nusra in the western Qalamoun
>Top jihadist commander killed in southern Aleppo
>Massive explosion rips through Jihadist stronghold in Idlib (munitions depot went kebab)
>ISIS attacks Kuweires Airport area of east Aleppo
>Iran allows Russia to use Hamedan Airbase indefinitely
>Russia could use Incirlik airbase ‘if necessary’ – Turkish PM
>Jihadists lose 30+ fighters in failed northern Hama offensive
>Syrian Army advances to Ramouseh Bridge in southern Aleppo
>Clashes restart in Hasakah City after government, Kurdish negotiations fail
>Syrian Army goes on the offensive in east Palmyra
>Syrian Army prepares for massive Latakia offensive
>Syrian jets fly over flashpoint city despite US warning
>Saudi jets strike Yemen’s capital during 100,000 strong rally in support of Houthis

>NEW SOUTHFRONT
youtube.com/watch?v=zE0F2CZJVRk

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City Aug 20
i.imgur.com/zNiG2co.jpg
>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 21
i.imgur.com/aReHyJkh.jpg
>Hasakah Aug 20

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/767743301634166784
rt.com/news/356690-turkey-syria-fsa-sdf-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=LI3j6PI9aps
youtube.com/watch?v=h5FYYYInppw
youtu.be/ivOh6SaJG2o
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.143983&lon=37.124208&z=17&m=b
youtu.be/GqdN1UZ10Bw
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/04/turkey-syria-first-isis-operation-becomes-fiasco.html
youtu.be/Y3eCndVuT-Y
youtu.be/NcmyjzM08Gs
imdb.com/title/tt1171701/
youtu.be/FKmEVJjF-RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4je9FGVc95g
hurriyetdailynews.com/turning-a-new-page-in-syria-is-vital-turkish-pm.aspx?pageID=238&nID=103133&NewsCatID=338
youtube.com/watch?v=RwOrB_H6sVA
pastebin.com/SQQwkA0c
youtu.be/bnKsSBPOpM4
youtu.be/f9V-04ELomo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actual previous

SAY IT WITH ME /SG/:
BASHAR
WILL
LOSE

Assad is done.

Hey faggots! is she the queen of /sg/ ?

I am making a translation to spic language of her most recent video. I'll notify here when it's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

Some fun for the kids.

What did I miss today? How's the situation? Any recent developments?

Please spare me the details of Hasakah buttfuck fest, no one gives a shit about that.

Kurds are pushing Hasakha, took East Nashwa :/

for you

>SDF Spokesman: Turkish army is shelling SDF positions N of Manbij in direct support of ISIS

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/767743301634166784

they probably just want to keep the SDF at distance until their moderate headcutter replacement can take over Jarablus from turkish soil

Jokes on you
Nobody in syria will win this shitfest.

>Attempts by the Kurdish YPG to seize Jarabulus were prevented by President Erdoğan, who, according to media reports, had threatened in 2015 to attack the YPG with the Turkish Armed Forces, if they threaten Jarabulus. This move secured ISIS control.

wtf I hate Erdogan now

Thanks, German. But he'll have to wait quite some time, eh?

your country will be nuked by iran in our lifetime.

rt.com/news/356690-turkey-syria-fsa-sdf-isis/

Muh free shekels

It all makes a lot of sense now. Thank you again.

For that, Iran has to figure out how to fire ballistic missles through the Russian S-400 defense screen that now covers Israel.

Authenticity and Development Front targeting regime army HQ in Northern Homs with Grad rockets
youtube.com/watch?v=LI3j6PI9aps
cool intro

What a shame my grandfather didn't gas your grandfather...

Why can the Kurds just take over Hasakah without much reaction from Assad?
Qamisli seems pretty quiet. Is Assad sacrificing some NDF goons to appease the YPG? Is he just too weak for a real response?

National Liberation movement teaching fighters how to use saaruh Konkurs and RPG
youtube.com/watch?v=h5FYYYInppw

Say that the holocaust didn't happen. write it down.

it didn't happen you stupid ratface.

Probably want's to avoid sending more men north. One thing is cretin, with this Kurds are on their own. When Rebel-SAA war is over the victor will come for the Kurds.

never happened faggot

What can he do? Hasakah doesn't have an airport for the SAA to establish an air bridge. At this point he can try to hold on to Hasakah with what he has or he could risk lossing Hasakah and Qamishli if he tries a land offensive.

Keep in mind that his troops in Qamishli are in no better shape then the ones in Hasakah whilst the YPG can easily divert battlehardend units now that Manbij has been taken.

Also it seems that the YPG has taken the NDF HQ in Hasakah.

RIP mossad is sending an assassin to your direction.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the old guy yelling insults at ISIS in some documentary. Glad he's still alive.

He can't say Your bullshit hollowcaust didn't
happen because your talmudic kikery laws
would imprison him. Thought crime in
"2016", and your worthless people made it
happen.

However I can. The Hollowcaust didn't happen.
Fuck you and Fuck your people. We're going
round on a big political circle. Hate to be you
on the pendulum.

YPG is a joke without USAF air support. Isis raped them in Kobane without even trying hard.

First regiment targeting regime fighters with a Holy TOW ATGM on om al Qaraah hill in Aleppo
youtu.be/ivOh6SaJG2o
May be here:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.143983&lon=37.124208&z=17&m=b

Lets not kid ourselves. The Kurds were always on their own no matter who won. If the rebels win they will not allow a Kurdish region with such different ideology and neither will the government. Official Ba’ath policy hasn’t changed, Kurds aren’t a minority according to them and they sure as hell won’t be getting their own region. No matter what the Kurds do if the government win then sooner or later they will come after them.

Ahrar al Sham targeting Hama military airport with grad rockets
youtu.be/GqdN1UZ10Bw

>barzani is visiting ankara soon.
we probably have new orders for him.

>YPG is a joke
Alright, we heard this for the last 5 years now.
They are doing certainly better than your shitty proxies.
Remember this? al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/04/turkey-syria-first-isis-operation-becomes-fiasco.html

I remember them holding out for two weeks before the coalition intervened and ISIS raped the NDF when they had Russian air support.

The NDF is in pretty much the lowest tier of the fighting forces in Syria.

unlike YPG, our moderate beheaders get bombed by putin the destroyer of bakeries and assad the barrel bomber.

The clearest miss I've seen in a while.
Also: Using HEAT ATGMs against infantry? kek

Faylaq al Rahman has started a a new offensive on the outskirts of Damascus called "Do not forget and do not forgive"
youtu.be/Y3eCndVuT-Y
May be Assad should forget about Aleppo and try to defend Damascus instead?

Read my link? They had artillery support AND coalition air support, yet they failed miserably against ISIS (while no evil evil barrel bombs did attack them). Your moderate beheaders are just shitty fighters.
But they were forced by Turkey to fight their ISIS brothers, so their morale might have been low, i'll give you that.

>Using HEAT ATGMs against infantry?
What's wrong? It's not a Fagot/Konkurs. It's a Holy TOW. In case of direct hit it kills everyone within a radius of 3m. 3-10m - injures and heavy concussion.

Because Hasakah DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER AT ALL. The retards there should be evicted and put to use.

Tires being burned in Jobar neighborhood to provide cover from planes trying to strike Jobar area
youtu.be/NcmyjzM08Gs

You proxies couldn't even launch a successful attack against ISIS when Russia wasn't there.

Hell at one point you convinced us to help your proxies only for the unites that we created to be attacked by Nusra as soon as they crossed the border.

Face it Turkey, your proxies suck and are nothing but a waste of time and money.

You should watch this movie
imdb.com/title/tt1171701/

They are locals who live there, like most of NDF. I doubt that they want to be thrown into the Aleppo meatgrinder.

Isn't Königsberg originally German? What does a muslim do there?

I normally don't watch Turkish movies, but this sounds interesting

First regiment destroys a Regime BMP with an ATGM at technical college entrance.
youtu.be/FKmEVJjF-RQ
Direct hit. Is it that famous tiger's BMP-2?

Kurds in Aleppo are now shelling the SAA near the castello highway.

No proof it actually happened

actually that is exactly where they should be aiming when using a HEAT round against infantry. The idea is to create shrapnel from the material piled in defense. A HEAT round can penetrate more than 3 feet of piled earth.

All that being said, why do you think that recently there have been so many videos of ATGM strikes on infantry, and there have been only a handful of ATGM strikes on armored vehicles?

Is it because there are fewer armored vehicles on the front?

Or is it because the rebels cannot reliably use mortars or recoil-less rifles so are using these instead?

Or is it an evolution in SAA tactics that is making armored targets harder to get to, while exposing infantry?

>Isn't Königsberg originally German?
Yep
>What does a muslim do there?
Thanks Merkel

Ahrar al Sham sniping a regime fighter on Tasneen front, Northern Homs
youtube.com/watch?v=4je9FGVc95g
Oh shit, look at that cloud of blood and brains

hasakah, qamishli and now aleppo. this will spread even more. full blown saa-ypg war is starting. place your bets.

He is not muslim, but he likes everything that he thinks is Anti putin. Ukraine - Islamic terorrists etc.
If Putin will say that eating shit is wrong he will be eating shit just to piss Putin off.

He is not muslim and doesnt know shit about islam. And he is not related to Kaliningrad at all.

>Kaliningrad
triggered

Conflict News @Conflicts 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Turkey PM says creation of any Kurdish entity in northern #Syria 'unacceptable' - @AFP

germany is rightful turkish clay m8.

I know it's a Turkish province, no one denies that

No she isnt. The queen is megumim. But many of us follow her.

Found a photo of Nikita

hurriyetdailynews.com/turning-a-new-page-in-syria-is-vital-turkish-pm.aspx?pageID=238&nID=103133&NewsCatID=338

>“Turning a new page in Syria without losing time is vital with a model in which Iran, Russia, United States and even some Gulf countries and Saudi Arabia play role. We have expressed the most current information and works on the issue [with the opposition leaders,]” Yıldırım told reporters speaking after the cabinet meeting in the capital Ankara.

Megium isn't the queen of /sg/, she's the queen of weaboo neckbeards

I know the Kurds get a lot hate, but the hate seems to have ramped up lately. What have they done now?

>brave Aryan mustard race
Betacuck pussy.

Assad simply can't stop losing hahah

Levant front destroying a BMP with a Fagot ATGM in the same spot in air tech. college First regiment hit a BMP.
youtube.com/watch?v=RwOrB_H6sVA
Ha ha

Damascus wont fall. Its stupid to divert resources from aleppo. Thats exactly what the rebels want.

DAILY SABAH @DailySabah 2m2 minutes ago
>LIVE — PM Yıldırım: We aim to improve our relations with Egypt

leaf on suicide watch

we had a nice jew in this thread a few months back, he used to bake threads post updates and was fun...

PM and opposition leaders come together. official statement was PM informed them about steps government planning to take to fight terrorism. apparently those terrorists are in syra.

The holohoax is a tavistock psyop, fake and gay, just like you.

Many Turkish shills on this board right now.

Clashes in Hasakah.
YPG is cucking Assad again.

That's right. But they don't understand the concept of it and try to directly hit soldiers in the open field most of the time. And many people think it's effective ("wow a whole group of soldiers killed") and don't even wonder why the videos cuts 5 seconds after the hit & no aftermath is shown...

Most vehicles are operated by soldiers fighting for a long time in Syria. They are aware of the ATGM risk and so they properly protect/hide their vehicles.
The groups seen in the videos are most likley Shia fighters from Iraq (several hundrets where sent to Syria lately) and aren't used to the omnipresent ATGM threat. They are used to fight ISIS; ISIS isn't using them often - and only against vehicles.

why are you not arrested?

they attacked a russian proxy. i wouldn't surprised we started to see pictures they are buying oil from isis and stuff soon. kremlin propaganda machine will rape them so bad, its not even funny.

Holy shit it is really happening Sup Forums was right again

They chimped out and attacked the NDF. They are the niggers of Syria, essentially dindus, backstabers, cancer.

ALRIGHT BOIS time for some geopolitical translation from Turkish news

>Reports of FSA mounting an attack on Jarablus finally hit Turkish mainstream media
>According to Lebanese newspaper Al Safir, the undersecretary of MIT (Turkish CIA) went to Damascus to meet with high ranking agents of the Syrian intelligence.
>Close advisor of ex-president Abdullah Gul has claimed that he has heard from trusted source that Turkey will pay Russia a 5 billion dollar reparation for the jet that was shot down.

And now, an article that is in line with what many in /sg/ already know. This is not news to most, but may help put recent developments into perspective for some.

>The Geopolitics of a Pipeline

>There is currently a notion in Turkey that the U.S. was either behind the failed coup attempt or knew of it and did nothing. It is a notion that is hard to deny. The response of the EU and some Arab states that were supposedly our close allies further supports this notion. Furthermore, this notion fits in perfectly with the geopolitical picture painted by existing projects for securing energy sources.

>...

>In this respect, the shuffling of AKP Turkey towards Russia when confronted with a dead-end in the Syrian project is understandably extremely alarming to the U.S. and Europe. Considering this, linking the coup attempt, or even the suicide bombers that started their activity once again, to a knee-jerk reaction to the impending Turkey-Russia relations does not seem that strange.

Full article translation:
pastebin.com/SQQwkA0c

>Roaches providing ISIS with fire support

God I love Syria.

Fuck the rebels and fuck the mainstream media

youtu.be/bnKsSBPOpM4

>Putin, Erdogan and Jinpin meet in China
Lets see if it will happen

Lol Turkey, Russia and China? That's like John Cena and the Rock having a meeting with Napoleon Dynamite to discuss what's next.

Dear roaches, you're not a world power. You're barely a regional one.

>If Putin will say that eating shit is wrong he will be eating shit just to piss Putin off.
I lost my shit here. It's too true, he really would.

pol is always right. dont forget EU will also collapse because of refugee wave and terrorism. brexit was first step.

I thought you 3 already did meet in China like a week ago?

He was a 19 year old.
2 year veteran in NDF militia.

Suffered from many diseases (possibly because of inbreeding)

More like gypsies.

>Turkey will pay Russia a 5 billion dollar
i call bullshit. rest seems reasonable though. turkey is pulling an italy for sure. the question is will turkey switch sides only in syria or leave western alliance for good?

SAA can't take Jobar for 4 years. And now when all the shia militias. tigers and Rep. guard are in Aleppo, the rebels can strike crushing blow in Damascus.
Rahman Corps fighters preparing for their offensive in Jobar
youtu.be/f9V-04ELomo

Many here suddenly get that the Kurds aren't Assad's lapdogs and are actually hating him.
Also, Turkey sucks Putins dick now, so roachposting is now accepted.

Show me one bit of proof you fucking kike

Lol, looks like YPG did a lot of advances on Hasaka, is NDF removed already? o.o