Should hate be policed?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/21/this-couple-didnt-tip-their-latina-server-they-left-a-hateful-message-instead/?utm_term=.8c66e39903d3

This couple chose not only to tip their Latina server, but left a hateful comment to boot.
We're thinking about making hate acts such as this and online hate speech illegal in America. We could do it with the snap of a finger. But I want to hear it from the racist's perspective. Tell me, can you defend this?

How many times will people fake these no tip receipt things for publicity?

as long as it still gets washpo and cnn clicks

>Making an opinion illegal
>Should we do this?

how bout 'no?

thats a good tip. heil freedom!
>FREEDOM
cant handle the bantz: you have to go back

About the time when we stop defending criminals.

You know what should be policed? Breaking the law. Which is what illegal immigrants do. (Protip: the clue is the the word "illegal")

No, it shouldn't. Spics are human trash and shouldn't get a dime.

Only way to solve hate is with more hate

The couple needs to be hanged by the latina girl's own hand

Saying I only tip citizens is not hateful nor racist.

This article reads like complete satire

>we only tip citizens

Seems fair enough to me.

Think about this for five seconds. What's more likely?

>Some couple actually wrote a hateful message on their receipt after being identified by the staff and anyone who served them, for literally no reason other than to be hateful

>Some server having a lousy day wrote that up and got instant fame from liberal news sites hungry for this sort of shit

I left a $10 tip on a $50 meal to make myself look good infront of my date. In reality I hate tipping and think it is optional, not my problem you're working as a waiter. Go do some other job.

>hateful
That really is the number 1 liberal buzzword, isn't it. First off, there is nothing remotely hateful about their message. Second, who gives a fuck if someone says something "hateful"? Liberals obviously hate everything about straight, white, educated men, why don't we get to bitch and moan about their constant "hateful" libel and slander that permeates the media?

What a fucking joke. No one with an actual life cares about any of their retarded bullshit.

>should hate be policed

Absolutely not, one of the only countries left with true free speech and you cucks want to take that away as well? Kys

I agree but I still think it's shut that their tips are supposed to subsidize their wages and junk. Bum deal.

If that latina bitch was trully illegal, than tipping her would be aiding an illegal immigrant and should be punished with a prison sentence

Oh wow this totally happened! That settles it, I'm #mentallyHill now.

These non-tippers are dirt and should be put in a public pillory and pelted with tomatoes.

>defending wetbacks
>defending shit jobs
If that spic wanted money she should have gotten a real job. Tipping is degenerate.

t. wagecuck

Tipping is American, you asswipe. Americans tip other people to express appreciation for labor done well and not for skin color or some political bullshit. You're trying to destroy this country by imposing division and hatred. But we stand, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

It is against federal law to hire people who are in the country illegally. Tipping is counted as part of her wages. It is illegal to tip illegals.

Law abiding citizens did nothing wrong.

Kek. What a fag. Tipping is degenerate. If you want more money you should get a real job. Also wetbacks aren't people.

but they are already being paid, not my problem they agreed to shitty terms about being paid $2 an hour and the rest of their income is "supposed" to come through tips. Get a real/better job.

whoah dude, you almost cut me with ur edge.

No because "hate" is subjective.

It's the same reason "terrorist" is a lot scarier word than "Islamic extremist", because terrorist can mean ANYTHING. So can "hate". It means whatever the gov needs it to mean.

>waaaaaaah I don't get paid enough, customers should pay me more

If you have a problem with your pay bring it up with your boss or quit you beta faggot

Rich people tip. Poor basement dwellers get mad about tipping. Tips are a way of maintaining trust and making sure the wait staff never spit in your food. It's also an expression of freedom -- freedom to not ever be an asshole.

Please explain what a wetback is. Some variety of dolphin?

If anyone tried to enforce a law like that I'd kill them.

Hey there Paco, watcha doin?

Be good to your bartender because they make you awesome drinks and keep you happy. Same goes for anyone who does a service for you. Show them your appreciation!
You sound like someone who can never even afford to pay people to do any services for you.

The woman was a legal citizen. You that too.

>hating Spics is edgy
Hello Red Dit.

It's a stupid custom. If you want more money, how about doing actual work? Not jobs meant for 15 yr. olds.

Tbqh there is nothing of offence there. Not even an insult.

I get paid very well, thanks. Well enough to take advantage of bars and restaurants quite frequently. Tips are an easy way to get the people serving me to give me good service. I don't know why anyone would see a problem with doing this, other than that you're really poor. In which case, that's your fault!

They're called "undocumented" now, user.
Because no one is illegal XOXO

Tipping is really an american thing lol....

When i go out for food or for drinks nobody is expecting me to tip or receive tips.

Saves me a shit load of money. Imagine always having to give 10 percent of the bill. To much hehe.

Tips should be illegal.

>How many times will people fake these no tip receipt things for publicity?
Remember that marine that tried to claim a couple didn't tip her because she was gay? ANd it turns out that not only did they tip her, but they tipped her, like, 40%.

These fucking faggots, I swear.

who fucking cares

>watering down your toothpaste

Holy shit people still do this? Are you 12 or something?

>hateful
Must be nice living in a bubble.

Yes i also still do it. It's normally over here Burger, don't know why you find it weird?

I found the Waffle House 3rd shift waiter.

m8 if you're seriously defending your career as a waiter or bartender you are the ultimate cuck

>You should tip them because they make you happy!

They provide a service, retard. I'd fetch my own food and drinks if I could. It's expected of everyone to have a good attitude while doing your job.

Dont you all have saliva or do you not have enough water over there in the EU. Dehydration leads to poor saliva generation.

Aww life's hard. Dont be such apussy

Honestly, it's made more sense to me to tip cooks than waitresses. They actually make the food.

>be good to your bartender
I don't drink, its degenerate

>saying an illegal is an illegal is waycist
if you liberal faggots could make hate speech illegal you would have already done it. too bad you retards are losing ground everywhere you go, enjoy the next decade faggot.

My god. Fuck off with posting this in every thread you post in you fucking autist

I don't know why people do it it's just how everyone gets learned from young age.

Don't ask me why ((because reasons))

I always get out my toothbrush put water over it. Then put Colgate on it. Water it again, Brush teeth. Then clean the brush and put it away again.

There were enough cases last year that I keep every fucking receipt now.

You must be real fun at party's

kek at the grandpa

>After “flunking out of college,” Elledge spent most of the 1980s in Honduras, working for the Episcopal Church. He taught English to children in a bilingual school, started a youth program and met Iris, the Honduran woman who would become his wife.

>She already had two children, so he adopted them and they returned to the United States. The family settled in Harrisonburg, a Virginia city ringed by three universities. The universities provide a lot of cultural diversity; so does a refugee resettlement office based in Harrisonburg.

Literally his wife's children and grandchildern

Should you tip for someone who just givea you a cuo for coffee that you have to make? I'm in america but not american

How is this message hateful

>that pic
I can remember that whole episode, so funny

yeah tip at least 20% anything less is an insult.

>Pointing out that someone is a criminal is hate speech.

>with liberty*

* with the following exceptions: freedom of contract, freedom of association and (soon) freedom of speech

the first one

The hate comes from the bigoted assumption that because she looked latino, she must be in illegal immigrant.

First of all, this will turn out to be bullshit as usual; no such thing happened.

Second: I'm pretty racist myself, but I wouldn't claim to know whether a shitskin was a legal immigrant or an illegal one following a twenty second service interaction. So even the premise is bullshit.

>eating in a restaurant
I don't like some dirty minimum wage workers to handle my food and pay 10 times for the "service".

No. If it is like a counter and they hand you a drink or you pick up. Tip is not expected unless you want to.
If you are waited on or does you a service like a delivery or valet, then tip is expected.

The amount I usually tip is about 15~20%.

>10%

I usually tip like 25% because I have more than enough money and if it will make someone that much happier, why not.

Also you guys aren't expected to tip because the meal is already taxed at 30%

If I payed European style taxed I wouldn't tip either

LOL what's to defend? SOVERGINTY
you're a traitor now!

>going to parties

I assume this too and I'm a spic myself, but from South America and nearly all are legal. But when you get to mexishits, over half of them are illegal and deportation-worthy.

Drink and party your life away then, too degenerate for my taste.

Who /luddite/ here?

how does one by law judge whether or not this is hateful?

It's fucking 4 words. And none of them are offensive. So how could something like this be illegal? Not to mention what legal recourse does an illegal alien have? They aren't citizens of this country and have no legal recourse.

You do realize deportation already happens on a daily regular basis?

Grow a pair and next time spit in their plate.
Seriously what a bunch of pussies.

Never. Fake tipping scandals are 85% of all the outrage about homophobia and racism. Without them, the media has nothing to run.

What are you talking about the law for? Not tipping because your server is a minority is legal.

Not that it matters because this is obviously faked. It'll come out in a week that it is and no one will hear about it. Happens all the time.

At this point, let it burn. Stop going out to eat with a unseen "gratuity tax" so someone can ask you what you want, fill a drink, and then move your food from a kitchen to the table and want 15-40% of your meal cost for it. Not to mention, have to wave at them like 7 times for a goddamn coffee refill, or to get salt or pepper.
Learn to cook. Save money. Stop buying fast food. Let the food industry replace them all with robots.

ugh i agree it should be illegal to dislike illegal immigrants