Jim Carrey recounts first time meeting Tommy Lee Jones:

Jim Carrey recounts first time meeting Tommy Lee Jones:

>"I walked into a restaurant the night before our big scene in The Riddler's lair and [Tommy was there]. I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face, in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain. He got up, kind of shaking, hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' And I was like 'Wow, ok. Well, what's going on man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.' He did not want to work with me."

Why is Tommy so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pRgRQ3kpRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what Tommy boy thought when he met Will Smith for the first time.

>'I cannot sanction your nigger buffoonery, boy'

Probably got out the whip between takes.

Maybe about the same, possibly a little less. Will had done at least "some" serious acting by that point.

It was probably because Carrey is a leaf

le stern texan asshole face

my mom hates jim carrey

everyone hates jim carrey.
guy's a retard and a creep.

TLJ a cunt

Is he Asian?

And then you realise that this would make for a much better movie than Batman Forever.

You're now thinking about it.

If he was so anti-buffoonery, why did he accept a role in a batman movie? Those movies were silly as fuck.

and you just lost the game

>literally shaking

>Is he Asian?
yes

What's funny is Tommy Lee Jones' performance in that movie was the worst thing about it by far. Actually it may even be the worst performance in capeshit history.

Because Tommy's buffoonery was properly sanctioned by the Articles of Buffooneration, Section C Paragraph 9.
Carrey violated standard buffoonery code.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pRgRQ3kpRQ

good try Sup Forums kek

>I cannot sanction your buffoonery

don't mess with the imperial governor
he speaks for the glorious emperor

if he hated jim carry so much then why did he try so hard to be him in the batman movie?

Tommy Lee Jones is ai

[translator's note: "ai" means love]

but there is now no country for him

oh wow