It's the year 20XX and the ice caps have finally melted due to global warming

It's the year 20XX and the ice caps have finally melted due to global warming.
>how screwed are you
>how screwed is your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait till the dutch get what is coming to them.

The niggerlands of US and Argentina got fucked.

Looks like Leaf-land is posed to become the new world power.

>the ice caps have finally melted due to global warming
And?

Noice, we have a beach and the sandniggers around have drowned because we never let them into the country. Truly beautiful times.

>Chile not completely rekt'd

what?

Anybody notice there is a missing country in the middle of South America?

>Hawaii not gone

What a fucking shame. I can't wait for California to fall into the sea and the resulting tidalwave wipe out this 3rd world shit hole.

Pfft my property value just skyrocketed.

B E A C H F R O N T

Have a home on the coast of crimea, and in saint-petersburg. All of them will be fucked.

>Moroccan Sahara becomes agrable land
At last I truly see

My town is an island now.

Lol half of Pricktoria will be an inland sea. Nice. We can wash away all the wogs and lebs and their faggot trams.

Australia has only positives from what I can see.

Meh
Megaman will save us in the year 20XX

>Florida underwater
>not just a statewide Venice
At least Bangladesh and India are even more overcrowded now

>tfw beachfront property
Sad billions will die, but I hope for this every day.

oh cool, my siberian shithole is gonna turn into a beautiful city with wide coast line of the new sea (no)

I'm in Michigan. We're fine except now everybody wants to live here. Get your own great lakes.

I'll still be playing Falco and fucking you skrubs up m8. Fuck your shine spike.

>that little territorial loss from the ocean level rising

I know it's like hills and jungles here, but I really doubt we lose that little.

That said, we're already screwed and nothing of value is lost. And I do live in a hill so I'm okay.

this is really a great scenario. all of the coastal liberals die or get uprooted. hundreds of millions die, leading to improved resource supply.

Go back to reggit.

We all know an ice age is beginning in 2018

Berlin is throwing
>feels good because
Berlin is gone
>feels bad because
People of berlin will invade my conservative village in souhtern Germany

>entire state of Florida gone.
Sign me the fuck up.

>Be unaffected because living near Lake Superior.

The apocalypse can't come any sooner as far as I'm concerned. Stockholm is underwater at with those faggots (that supplies 99,99% of all Sweden faggotry) the Sweden meme is a thing no more.

Even better: Denmark KEK. Bye bye faggots.

fucking Mexico is unaffected.

>Africa loses almost nothing

We colonize the fuck out of Africa, ruthlessly.

Too bad their population is currently exploding thanks to Western aid which will make it that much harder to subjugate them in the future.

GG egalitarians

By that time I will be living by the beach. Germany will have their own Mallorca since it gets warmer aswell.

>Africa reliant on western aid
Holodomor 2.0: Nigger Edition

Also Australia gains an inland sea which does wonders for the land around it, much more fertile and hospitable so they get a population boom and spread out away from the coasts and implement their White Australia policy and maybe subjugate the remaining abbos too.

>australia
>inland sea

Sounds great, is there any way we can accelerate this melting

Just being really cozy here in Arizona.

The flooding would've washed away most undesirables anyways since they can't swim.

It seems like we will enter into some kind of city state federation thing

nice cooler weather

Aren't there some wild and crazy plans to geoengineer an inland sea in Australia in modern times?

Or am I just misremembering what I read about the belief that an inland sea lies in Australia by explorers who set out to look for one before they realized it was all fucking desert and wasteland.

Nah they got a bunch of cities on that east coast.

>Mfw i'm completely safe
Get fucked lowlanders

>Water isn't a zero sum game

Mediterranean master race not affected, while Germany, France, US, UK, China and Netherseas are fucked. Feels good

>Currently in Bangkok

FUG

People, you do realize this won't be instantaneous? This will give a chance for all the niggers to move to western country under the guise of an emergency. Like now in Europe x15.

>Implying fleeing yanks won't fuck that up for you

literally untouched, come at me global warming

London is apparently under threat from climate change, so England will be just fine.

>inland California becomes a miniature Mediterranean
yes please
i can imagine all the comfy boat paintings now

Woohoo. I am going to have ocean front property soon.

Im flooded

DVE MORETA

Dont you dare coming to Majorca, we are full Hans

>South Africa and Namibia practically untouched
noice

You lose the South so you're black populace is probably reduced by enough to mean you'll have little objection to this.

>Australia gets more inland rain and desert cools
>Much of world is fucked
>Australia now has more farmland than anywhere else
>Australia becomes Agricultural Giant
>Superpower by 2050

No, niggers will move to the north

But it`s our 17th Bundesland!

Don't forget Greenland and the Antarctica

The world is a better place and I have ocean frontage

Good news is most of your degeneracy is in BA and the Southern Patagonian Whites will be cut off from the rest of the continent via the Andes and new Bay of Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

Not to worried about it. Watch this video if you have the guts to have your beliefs challenged.

No, it's part of the anglo commonwealth

>No more Florida

Please allow this to happen.

...why wouldn't you just build a wall?

>ice caps have melted

But Antarctica is gaining ice, my Mexican intellectual.

I can't wait for the water to come back desu

lmaoing @ the netherlands

Praise francisco duke of alva for melting the icecaps and killing the swamp semites.

I live in North Caucasus. We will stay untouched, but we will be separated from Russia. Good news - Dagestan will sink.

>North of Spain barely affected
Feels good watching all those poor fuckers sinking into Davey Jones' locker.

>wait
i miss the office

the southeast US looks intact to me

If this happens I'll just move back to the Midwest.

I am Brakku Gaijin, the lowest class in the Federated Communist States of Amerika. Since WW3 The entire west coast of Canada, the USA, and Mexico have been controlled by asians. The oppressive totalitarian regime of Japanese Kariforunia has reinstated segregation and abolished the second amendment as a means of controllling the native populace.

>Warsaw is most likely underwater
Oh yes please.

Trannyfucker

>Donosti and Bilbo disappearing forever
How much are they asking?

M8 Mexico being unaffected by rising sea levels is the best case scenario. If they did get fucked then imagine the numbers of refugees that would pour into the states

>northern half of germany has been sunk
Truthfully? I chuckled. Prussian lands sinking beneath the waves, giving southern germany access to the ocean - whats not to like? (Oh yeah. The northern refugees. Not like we don't already have them.)

I'd this happens I'll just move back to the Midwest. Too bad too, I really like SC.

>Greece completely fine except Thessaloniki that has been completely sunk
Wtf I love global warming now

>Big parts of India are submerged.
The oceans will turn brown!

It it gets like in pic, I hope you have fun breathing methane.

Dead
Dead

nothing of value was lost?

Now, I'm afraid this post is going to become a meme, like that brit who thought you could shut down the atoms in a nuclear bomb, but fuck it. I'm going for it.

I was never able to understand how melting the icecaps would result in an increase in water level.

All the world's oceans and most seas are connected to each other right? So that means, for simplicity's sake, we can think of them all as one big bucket of water.

Now say you drop a big ol' chunk of ice into that bucket of water. That's the icecaps. The chunk of ice, would of course, increase the water level in the bucket. So, you had a bucket with 40 cm. of water in it. Then you dropped a chunk of ice and it's now 50 cm. Now say the chunk of ice melts.

Would the water's level be 60 cm now? Or would it stay at 50 cm? It's going to stay at 50 cm, isn't it?

So why would it work different on a planetary level? Pls explain. What am I missing

We will control the fresh water and fertile land and become the greatest superpower in history.

>20XX
Where's megaman?

wont be effected thank you based god for taking out the US south

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DENMARK!!!!!!!

>320m over sea level
>plentiful arable land
>100,000 AKs on stock for 420k population
>could probaly build a dyke around the nuclear power plant
>plentiful building materials in the vicinity (different stones, wood, ingredients for concrete and asphalt)
I'll handle it.

enjoying my new seafront property, not screwed at all

Not all of the ice is in the water. Arctic/antarctic ice sheets are over land.

I'm in FL so I'm gone :^(

>No legend on the map
Well I don't fucking know, since I have no idea what "big gray blob" means

I'm on the brink, but it looks like I will be fine.
Poor China, kek'd.

>what "big gray blob" means
>american education

and? If the ice was in the water already it would already displace it's weight in the water. Meaning if it melt it woulden't change the water lvl.

>tfw BCer
If the sea levels rise we along with the Himalayan countries will be the safest. If worst came to worst the parts of Vancouver at or below sea level could be evacuated (or we could re engineer the buildings slightly and make it like Venice)

When the fuck are the ice caps gonna melt already. I wanna be superpower

Antartica is covered in ice as is Greenland. When and if it melted, this volume of water which is at the moment on land will enter the sea. Plus there will be some expansion of the sea's volume as temperature increases. Max density of water is at 4C.