Percentage of people who claim they wash their hands after going to the toilet

>Percentage of people who claim they wash their hands after going to the toilet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/dermato/qui-sont-les-champions-du-monde-du-lavage-des-mains-au-sortir-des-toilettes_30423.amp
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-european-countries-that-wash-their-hands-least-after-going-to-the-toilet-a6757711.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh la la, la Arabie Saudite

Papuans are so clean

>percentage of muslims

wash your hands, nip

Ok Muhammad

dirty dog eater. alhamdulillah we wash five times a day

i dunno if those toilets in 3rd world countries even have any proper hand washers

How about you go and clean your hand, takashi.

>he doesn't know that muslims are autistic about cleanliness

>koran has a section dedicated to what you should wash your hands with if you can't get access to water
bit surreal desu

koran has detailed instructions on what to do when someone sneezes.

i don't think your average Sup Forumsloid understands how big of an influence that thing has or what it contains

No source, google search leads to just random collections of charts and instagram

Oh yes, people who use eastern toilets are so clean
youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

niggers of all kinds lie more

sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/dermato/qui-sont-les-champions-du-monde-du-lavage-des-mains-au-sortir-des-toilettes_30423.amp

>percentage of Muslims
>Japan is 30% Muslim
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

>Japan that low
Fake.

>PerĂº is 18% japanese
>82% of Peruvians claim they wash their hands after going to the toilet
Jesus Christ

there's literally nothing wrong with a squat toilet unless you're fat or stiff like an iron bar

>t. Hans "weebo" Muller-Chan

With soap*

Also how you can tell you the stats are not even close to representive for many countries (such as Papua New Guinea):
The percentage of people who have access to improved water sources is at barely 40% in Papua New Guinea, yet 94% claim they wash their hands with soap after going to the toilet.

Most only asked the 10% who have access to improved water sources and an inter

All these butthurt dirty kuffar infidels.

>Most only asked the 10% who have access to improved water sources and an inter
Most likely only asked those 10% who have access to improved water sources and a proper internet connection (so the wealthiest ones who are also more likely to wash their hands with soap)

Has anyone eaten his own dick cheese before? What does it taste like?

Ok, I've got the press release for original
file:///C:/Users/hyaci/Downloads/Global_Survey_Hand_washing_WINGIA.pdf

"The accuracy of the results, however, may be debatable after a 2011 study found that, while 95 per cent of Britons claim to wash their hands after visiting the bathroom, barely a tenth actually do."

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-european-countries-that-wash-their-hands-least-after-going-to-the-toilet-a6757711.html

Doesn't traditional Muslim culture also basically inhabilitates your left hand on the asumption it's filthy? As for squat toilets they're just savage.

>washing hands after the toilet
excuse me, but what kind of exotic maneuvering exactly do you have to perform in the toilet to get shit or piss on your hands? even a child can do it clean

Why the fuck do you need soap and water for a simple piss? I'm not pissing over my own hands and just water is enough if there is some plash damage. No wonder you have dry hands full with infections.

Mdr dab

Cleanliness is a big thing in Islam. That's why Arabs washed every day in the middle ages and Europeans washed only one a month. Also why the plague had less of an impact in the Arab world than in Europe,

Bangladesh is at number 18 while Japan at 30 lol. is this even real?

touching your junk

>shitalia

Why aren't Malaysians as clean as other Muslims?

>Malaysia
>60% Bumiputera, probably only 50% Malay.

lol why would you wash your hands
it's your own dick

muslims wipe there shit with their hands hence allways washing their hands

this

its not junk if you shower once in a while...