Here come that indictment

thehill.com/policy/national-security/292199-fbi-uncovered-15k-undisclosed-emails-in-clinton-probe

oh shit whaddup

Nothings going to happen, goyim.
Please, return yourself to watching The Simpsons, and the Game Goyim.

O SHIT WADDUP

I know I'm a gullible man...but I have hope. I do.

The world is too dark for us not too.

>Going full Hannity

Just stop it.

Hillary made some mistakes but not enough to get indicted.

It's like you never made mistakes before.

At least Hillary admitted she made mistakes.

But to be fair, nothing is going to happen.
Hillary, though no matter how stupid and clumsy she may act survived countless leaks that would cause, nearly anyone else on this planet, to be sent to prison, yet her resourcefulness proves her competence in staying above water.

The only things that can bring her down is her own health, or something truly big that she and all her other cronies have no control over.

my mistakes never involved committing high treason, murder, forming high-level organized crime syndications, or violating major anti-corruption laws

.20 cents have been added to your paypal account. Thank you for Correcting The Record.

yeah goyim

o-oh ok

>Leaks classified information
>It was just a prank bro

Is this Jim Carrey?

Its a black person you racist

>leaks classified information
>not a crime because she didnt intend to leak classified information

That excuse would never work for a normal person suspected of a crime.

Wtf?! Really corrected my record and made me hate trump now #imwithher

Define black
#948474 - IS NOT BLACK

>Ignorance of the law is no defense

Unless you're a Clinton.

Only hillary could of gotten away with that shit anyone else not in her position would have been in prision

Jesus Bill is gonna die before the end of this year. He does not look too healthy.

Hillary is pretty much there too

Unless the rulers of the world want Trump to win I can't understand why they didnt pick a better candidate to compete against him

The elite thought this election was going to be easy. Clinton v. Bush. How could they go wrong, either way they get a corrupt political dynasty. Then Trump surprise wins the republican nomination and the only other democrat running is Bernie. Bernie's plans include crashing the economy, so you can't pick him. They got blindsided and had no choice.

And that + some more happenings is why I believe a nuclear war is highly probable

They are trying to steal Wikileaks thunder and bury the October surprise.
Or at least take control of it.

bump.
If Hillary was found to have sacrificed children to Moloch would the NYT even report it at this point?

Someone get this to Trump so he can tweet it.

this cunt will get away as always and leftists will still vote for her. She could run over orphans and they would vote for her because atleast shes not raycis

Imagine if wikileaks were bluffing

>The shills on damage control in this thread

and neither were hers

consider my record corrected.

ever heard the expression "two wrongs don't make a right?"

how is your valid? bush was a despicable war criminal. so is hillary. just because you can point to someone else doing something just as bad (or worse) doesn't diminish hillary's terrible mistakes.

the only non-establishment candidate at this point is trump (not bush).

This is beyond Hillary, you retard.

This goes to show the corruption of the Clinton Foundation, a Pay-to-Play organization.

This proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that our Politicians are bought and paid for shills.

What a glorious time to be alive.

she sold our uranium to the russians.

Read the sticky, faggot.

the point is there is a double standard; you can call him a war criminal when i bring it up NOW, but you only seem to froth at the mouth about shillary. hence you clearly dont actually give a shit about those peoples' lives, you're just a dumb, underage faggot regurgitating breitbart soundbites.

in other words: do the world a favor and hang yourself. it'll spare your parents any further shame from watching their effeminate son continue to live his life as a basement-dwelling failure.

Didn't she say earlier that all her emails had been released? How many ARE there? At what point is her lying "careless" and when does it become criminal? Ever?

>ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

none of that has anything to do with the argument. hillary is a corrupt criminal and no amount of "basement-dweller" and "underage faggot" and "hang yourself" will change the fact that you are getting absolutely, unequivocally, demonstrably BTFO by me in this thread.

you try to deflect with a complete non-sequitur about bush (who none of us give a shit about).

you're still on level 1, thinking this is about red team vs blue team. none of us give a shit about the red team. the red team are just as much of a bunch of traitorous fucks as your precious blue team. we want trump because he's NEITHER. the establishment in both parties (hint: they're the same party in different clothes) has been trying to kick him out of the race since day 1 and it's not working.

stay mad, shill. hope they pay you enough for selling your soul.

>>ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

actually, you missed the entire point about DOUBLE STANDARD.

to be clear, i'm not shilling for the dems. i could give less of a shit about shillary and i certainly did not cast a vote for her in the primaries. my point once again is that you claim to be "objective" when in reality your criticism almost exclusively leans toward one side, which is exactly what you are accusing ME of.

stay in school dude. you're gonna need it, but enjoy the end of your summer in the meantime i guess. senior year coming up?

VOTE POMPEY! At least he's not Crassus!

So basically Sup Forums has devolved into paid political shills arguing with autistic neets.

Bump to keep from sliding

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord!!

don't bother with him. he'll stay on topic for one post in a thread, wait for a (you), respond to the first you with that pic with some ad hominems, then leave thread. you'll be lucky to get a (you) from that poster. the dumbass never changes the filename of that pic, there always "polinanutshell[#]", making it easy to detect.

first of all, "double standard" isn't an adequate dismissal of hillary's obvious criminality. secondly, how do you know i wasn't frothing at the mouth against george w and his war crimes? many trump supporters WERE, in fact, against george w during his term you are doing a really bad job trying to defend your evil queen.

i don't claim to be objective at all. i'm not objective. i'm against these two parties' establishments, 100%. i'm pro-trump. anti-hillary. very simple.

i'm not accusing you of anything except failing to defend hillary against the ample evidence against her. there is ample evidence of her corruption and all you shills can come up with is "but but but...george w is worse...but but but someone else on the red team did something bad tooooooo!"

not still in school, but enjoy the continued failed ad-hom's. they're not working at all.

oh shit, wish i'd read this first. thanks for the heads up.

good to know who the obvious shills are.

You just moved into Hillary's ass with this post.

Change your address.