Trump is winning PA

Hillary is losing Penn and the media doesnt want that to be known. From 7/25 to 8/7, there were 6 polls done in PA that made the RCP average. All were ridiculously skewed and had her at +10. There have been 0 polls added to the average since 8/7. Then this CBS poll pictured pops up and gets deleted once it spreads.

Now the big smoking gun here, if Hillary was really up by ten, why has she ran 5 campaign events in PA since the polls stopped coming out? She's playing defense in PA right now and the media is trying to hide it.

You dont run 5 events in two weeks in a sate you're winning by 10. Her internal polling has her losing right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs8.com/story/32806609/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-pennsylvania
archive.
realclearpolitics
thegatewaypundit
projectexecution.consulting/about/
projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm shocked because I was in Philly 2 weeks ago and everyone there hated him.

Where is your source

Need a source you nog,

PA here, can confirm.

Hillary is literally shit.

Everyone I know is voting Trump even Black Americans.

This poster is CTR.
Damage control much?

Sauce or gtfo.

You'll find that there are a lot of closet trump supporters in a lot of the big northeastern cities. Certainly not a majority, but they're there.

t. Bostonfag

rcp average, the cbs poll pictured that got scrubbed, and hillarys event schedule

You can piece together which states are in play by watching where the campaigns go. If she was actually up +10 in PA she'd be doing more events in other swing states than she is now. The fact that shes done 5 in two weeks, especially after having the convention up there, shows that their campaign is gettin bad numbers

Philadelphia is a wasteland, it will never be turned. But if Trump somehow wins Pittsburgh, it's all over. Every other county will go Trump.

source?

>Trump shills trying this hard

>Clinton is down 5
>Clinton is finished!!
>CTR shills BTFO

link/sauce pls

>Nate Pyrite

thank you for #correctingTheRecord

Oh fuck. He's right.

cbs8.com/story/32806609/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-pennsylvania

It's gone.

Heres sauce

Archive of scrubbed poll:

archive. is/XDOFw

Skewed PA polls from RCP that mysteriously stopped at 8/7:

realclearpolitics com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

Clinton campaign schedule showing tons of PA events after polls mysteriously stopped being released:

thegatewaypundit com/2016/08/hillary-has-no-campaign-rallies-scheduled-on-her-calendar-whats-wrong/

Why do you always post the image that looks the worst for Trump from Silver's website instead of the polls plus image that Silver goes by?

projectexecution.consulting/about/

The whole poll seems somewhat suspicious imo, it was done by some hindu oil sands company from Alberta

Kek.

Yeah life is pain, especially since I work in a liberal institution.

T. Philly conservative

The Clinton Machine underestimated the resolve that Trump's supporters really have.

They couldn't shake the base with "Hillary is winning by Infinity!" propaganda so now they are keeping their heads down. Expect them to try another round of Hillary is certain to win once they get their new stories straight.

I'm voting Trump!

>no source
Kek

>Sanders kept beating Trump in polls
>Trump kept beating Clinton in polls
>Dems choose Clinton over Sanders because she's "more oppressed" due to her being a woman
>mfw Trump wins because progressives are too busy playing oppression olympics

ironic these posts were back to back

How much was she winning before?

He should campaign balls deep in Coonladelphia, so the nigger subhumans attack the white Trump supporters and the normies who see the violent apes in action get outraged, like in Minnessota the other day.

Went from +10 Clinton to +5 Trump.

I doubt that it was ever +10 Clinton though. If that number was anywhere close to reality she wouldnt be spending this much time in PA.

For election week I'm expecting the media to just go all out on it "Hillary is up by 30!".

Is this a swing state?

>GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THE POLLS STILL
Stop

They don't matter to us, make memes and subvert the enemy. Also redpill retards. Stop caring about FUCKING (((POLLS)))

Yes, in this election at least. Its been a Dem stronghold for 30 years or so. Trump winning there is huge. It would be like Hillary winning Tennessee or some shit

Called it

Those polls are like a month old. State polling has been lacking so far.

Wow! polls matter again!

Ohio here.

I'd love to meet one Clinton supporter in this state.

I'll probably be waiting for a while.

I thought polls were unreliable?

Sage

What fucking mineral is Nate on now? Lithium? Manganese?

Nice. Trump finally winning a state.
If only he was running for president of Pennsylvania

I would say it is THE swing state. If she loses here she's done unless she picks up Florida in response.

Central PA here, we don't have the population to give Trump a victory, it's up to Pitt/Scranton/Allentown etc.

Uh... I think this proves it

>the page is gone
THIS IS WHY YOU ARCHIVE YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS

This poll is probably fairly accurate. The problem arises when he 'suddenly' tanks for absolutely no reason. When his numbers tank those votes don't go anywhere else -- they just disappear. Clinton, Johnson, Stein -- none of them go up when Trump goes down.

projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/

You guys do know that you can find the poll here, right?

This, they're going to spam a bunch of polls in the last week claiming Hillary is up by like 15, they did it in a bunch of races in 2014 as a propaganda effort, it didn't save them.

(((someone))) removed the article

There's some strange things about this poll though.

>Done by a Canadian firm ran by poo-in-loo's
>Margin of error is 7.1%

The ethnicity distribution total amounts for Trump supporters reads 150% unknown, 87% white alone, and 4% minorities. This means that it's possible they more than double-weighted the Trump voters.