I'm not shitposting

I come from an alternate reality. My reality was destroyed, but before it was i escaped here.

My reality was destroyed by jews and yours will be too. So far world events have deviated 10% from my reality, which means there's still hope. You cannot repeat the mistakes of what happened in my world.

Two critical things happened that changed the course of the world and one must be prevented and one must be made a reality.

>2020
>Europe is on the verge of burning
>Mass white exodus from america and europe to australia
>Voting bloc changes turn australia into a hyper nationalist white country with a lot of land by 2025
>Meanwhile europe is staying stable and trump's election has made america 80% white again
>America enters a pact in the final year of trump's presidency to make new-australia a superpower
>America helps the now 120 million strong 99% white australia arm up with nuclear weapons, rods from god and terraforms the desert by digging a river
>Australia and america stand as the final bastions of the white man
>Meanwhile the jews take over china (THIS MUST BE PREVENTED) and use their economic might there to influence the collapse of europe
>2040, Australia and America are the final bastion, europe is completely islamic
>China is bearing down on japan and only kept in check by the alliance of russia, USA, japan and australia
>2050, Russia collapses economically (THIS MUST BE PREVENTED) and to prevent nukes from falling into the hands of islamic europe china offers to administrate (BAD IDEA)
>Nukes somehow end up going off in america and jew traitors collapse america from inside
>The last whites mass exodus to australia, which by now is made up of whites from all over the globe and stands as the single greatest technological power
>Whites have developed continent moving technology and shift japan out of china's range
>China has weather weapons though and they use them to LITERALLY DESTROY EARTH
>A few jews and aussie whites escape to space

>>Mass white exodus from america and europe to australia

Only one problem with this hypothesis mate. Fuck off we're full.

i don't know what the jews in space did or what happened but the aussie ship was our last hope, our greatest minds.

we were wandering through space for 10 years when something ate us and we ended up in orbit here, 20 years in the past.

our ship then ran out of fuel and crashed 13 years ago (google a mysterious meteor falling in sudan and being cordoned off

i escaped and made my way back to my homeland, where i got in contact with the aussie government and shared some future technology with them.

as we speak, the aussie government is in talks with trump for the 2020 plan and i have taken care of that end.

if we can save europe from falling to the muslims and have another ally on our side, we might be able to change the tide.

we cannot let the jews take china either.

i am not shitposting cunts, if the jews get china under complete control it's OVER.

mate we literally terraform the entire continent into a place of beauty, with nz and japan as our sister islands

the white race flourishes just as hitler imagined, don't give up hope yet.

ask me anything about how amazing future australia is, it's no longer a meh tier country like it is today, it's a beautiful fertile land, with the greatest minds of the world, pure and non degenerate people with purpose once more.

Pretty cool story. I enjoyed reading this, thanks OP!

this is no joke mate, if europe falls, russia will be more vulnerable to jew sanctions.

america also needs to root out it's traitors, they are in their midst.

new australia is going to be the greatest thing the white man has built, a modern day pyramid.

the white man will literally carve rivers and mtns out of lifeless desert.

Bump for effort

thanks mate

we need to stop europe falling

Hello, Mike Pence.

>So far world events have deviated 10% from my reality
Can't you at least read/watch steins;gate to make this even an inkling of relevant (not believable)?

>imagining a future where australia is the centre of anything at all

i'm laffin

>Conor will try to pace himself, but end up gassing by the third
>Diaz will be over-confidence and get messed up, still don't see Conor KOing him though.

PREDICTION:
Conor by razor close decision or Nate by choke after the third

Sorry i don't watch anime.

I am not joking though, if europe falls, russia will fall and the jews will gain control of america.

Even the might of the new australia won't be enough because the kikes are just going to destroy the planet and escape.

Australia is made great through british, german, french and american technology.

It's a group effort by all whites.

Some fucking autist literally took the time out of his life to conjure up this cringy thought experiment.

Reflect on that for a while, then leave Sup Forums.

What about Aussie side of Antarctica?

Also Jews can't pretend to be Chinese.

I have one friend who went travelling in asia and ended up following a girl to Australia, where he now lives.

Everyone I know feels sorry for him. His head's all fucked. We know that him living in Australia is a cry for help but none of us want to go there to get him to snap out of it.

It's really sad. I mean, cut yourself, fine. Take too many pills, fine. There are so many cries for help available but moving to Australia... It's just so shameful.

hey 2030 we go into a fuckin ice age man. we've been due for about 10,000 years. the sun is already showing signs of cooling so i dont fuckin believe you

You say this world has deviated 10% from your reality, what's the difference? And how the hell would you measure that to be 10%

how do jews take control of china ?

Shitpost or not this is interesting, bump

>jews take over china
But user, the chinks are the jews.

>straya larping about the future
really? it's not even logical except some straya centric desire to be the final bastion of europeans.

they interbreed with asians and infiltrate positions of power same as in western nations

sweden still has a few good men

the sweden in my world was complete cucks, you still have a few who want to fight back

brexit never happened in my world either, good job uk

the eu is evil.

oh and new australia has nigger slaves, just like old america. and no-one cries about it because all the immigrants adopt the australian culture of making a joke out of everything, so they tell the slaves to harden the fuck up.

you guys are going to love immigrating to new australia, all the poison animals also get dealt with due to advanced technology.

it's literal fucking paradise, but we can't grow too complacent, we need to save europe and learn from my mistakes.

thankfully the aussie government has taken my future technology and will use it to ensure trump's election in return for trump backing this project

i see these threads all the time but this one is kind of dumb
america will never be the last bastion of anything (despite what hollywood and all the other americans think)
if there will be an end to humans, america will be ground zero, not europe or any other place

It's me.
Yeah.
They know.
Shut it down.
All. Of. It.

>I'm not shitposting
Way to tell us you're shitposting before it even begins

Niggers and SJWs will see to that. America will eat itself from the inside out until we are too weak to fend off the govt.

oy vey, you sneaky fucking kike.

you have no power here to stop new australia, expect the storm maggot.

a unified white nation.

in my world, israel is wiped off the map in 2029.

>place full of australians
>"it's literal fucking paradise"

i've spotted a hole in your logic

That's the best possible way we could go out.

Where is the African superpower in all this?

OK hold on,
How did the Chinese let themselves become subservient to Jews when there own view of themselves is better than anyone else, also how did the Japanese not warn them about the Jews?

Secondly, in this 99% white Australia, how did they determine who was actually white and not a subverting Jew? How did the Jews not infiltrate white Australia?

the what?

anyway, i'd pick the right one

africa never develops into a superpower, the chinks ravage the land and leave the nigs to shit things up as usual

white australia got rid of political correctness and went full 1930's germany.

dna tests, extreme psychological screening and purges. it was not pretty, but after we had utopia.

the chinks got cocky and they hate the japs, so they did the opposite of what they warned about like a cocky child.

japan was a bit degenerate but regained a lot of it's nationalism (kept it's weaboo anime shit) and was a great ally to the white man. truly honorary aryans.

>if europe falls, russia will be more vulnerable to jew sanctions.

This makes no sense, bud.

Welp, since the Jews helped Mao establish his communism, so it happens again and history repeats itself

Also
>DNA tests
Were they forced? If so, did this lead to annudda Shoah in the chosen one 's beliefs?

russia exports gas and a lot of other things to europe. it's economy functions on exports.

when europe vanishes, so does a huge chunk of it's market.

the muslims no longer buy gas from russia, they go without. europe becomes literal stone age.

with china being one of the only people purchasing, they're at their mercy (since us aussies don't need their resources and america gets theirs from us)

the jew-chinks literally force the russians to accept shit deals.

>digging a river
>he thinks digging a canal in the desert will make water appear and flow toward the sea

Seems pretty likely

yes, jews were holocausted for real this time.

straya said fuck it and purged all jews and jew sympathisers. 90% of our media was purged overnight and replaced by good honest people.

it's amazing what you can accomplish as a nation when you don't give a fuck about pandering to little bitches.

digging puts it lightly. it was literal terraforming.

we also ressurected the peterman ranges as well (huge ancient mtns)

>rods from god
How is this shit supposed to work anyway? You can't just "drop" something off a satellite and expect it to fall to earth, it has to be de-orbited first so it'd have to be a missile anyway.

Bolts would be fired accurately from satellites, how can you say this is not possible?

You should learn about inertia and mass user. The satellite would either have to have significantly higher mass than its (solid tungsten) projectiles, or a very bulky propulsion system to counteract the recoil.

Satellite-launched missiles would be better in almost every way.

What happens to non whites or whites with mixed european ancestry and have ties to the first fleets that came?