JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3jkzbFn3Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf pauly shore used to be so cool and sexy

I watched his documentary and he comes off as achingly pathetic at times for sure, but at the end of the day he still goes home and takes care of his sick mom. Honestly can't hate him after that.

Did he just bring up a new scandal for Trump?

Currently on Joe Rogan

30 years of rice wine vinegar baths will do that to a man

this. he's just getting old it happens to everyone or they just die faster than you.

He is the same age as Rogan

Pauly Shore? I can't think of anything. Wouldn't surprise me. Everybody in Hollywood wants a piece of him because they think it will boost their career.

but rogan has a good lifting schedule diet and career

Yeah, but Joe Rogan eats healthy and takes supplemental hormones. Sounds weird but it's probably something everybody should do past a certain age to help hold back the clock.

Seriously?

And joe looks worse than he did in the 90s all the alpha brain and kettlebells in the world won't stop that.

What? Aren't you watching it? He was talking about how he used to go to brothels with Trump to help him select his whore.

I just started watching it. It came up on my page from my PS4. I don't pay attention to the schedule.

Kek

What would you people consider the worst (Or some of the worst) episodes of Joe's Podcast?

>mfw I live in LA and I saw Pauly at the coffee shop I go to the other week and he was dressed exactly like this

Is it for a character or something

source?

>looks worse 20-30 years later in life

user, you've cracked the fucking code.

Usually the ones when there's just some comedian or an artist who has nothing else to talk about than their profession.

I'm not a fan of Eddie Bravo when he's talking about conspiracy theories because he repeats himself (the way conspiracy nuts do) A LOT.

nick rochefort is looking rough

youtube.com/watch?v=q3jkzbFn3Nc

did joe put him on out of pity since he got fucked up and couldn't do joey diaz's podcast a couple of weeks ago???

based

Weezin the juhooce

>i spent my time watching a doc on paulie shore

When?

Bio-Dome 2

Well Rogan's head looks like it's slowly exploding from the inside so he's not much better.

Still can't beat his Hollywood Handbook appearance

looks like a pale eric andres

Sargon was shit. I bet they both wish he caught the early plane.

is this what happens after you fuck playboy sluts for 2 decades?

Not that user but its true, old enough to remember when he was seen as those things. He was a torchbearer of the effete slacker affect that was radical then.

There was a point where he namedropped some fucking literal whotuber and looked directly into the camera, and it felt a lot like the guy who gets on his local news and says "Look ma, I'm no TV!"

I don't know about the worst podcast, but the worst moment was when that blonde jewish comedian came out as a total psycho and Rogan was on his way to call her out on it but he backed out like a pussy like he always does, except when there's someone anti-weed involved.

Eric Andre is looking pretty shitty.

he looks pretty good desu.

seems to be doing ok. leases his hollywood hills home, lives in silverlake or some shit, living the dream just doing standup and shit all day.

Moshe Kasher
Trevor Moore (Joe talked about people dying and surgeries the whole time and didn't let the guy be funny)

any of those right wing nerds whining about safe spaces and shit